Author Topic: A WOMAN told an Asian exchange student to "go back where you come from"  (Read 1943 times)

Kiwi

Blade-wielder's race slur

MARIA RAE
Law reporter

November 19, 2007 12:45pm

A WOMAN told an Asian exchange student to "go back where you come from" before stabbing him in Hobart's bus mall.

Samantha Margaret Scorse, 18, of Berriedale, used a pair of scissors to stab the 15-year-old student in the arm while trying to rob his mobile phone.

She later told police while it was "disgusting" to rob a 15-year-old she thought all Asians were "slanty-eyed dogs".

The Supreme Court in Hobart heard Scorse and her co-accused had confronted the student in the Elizabeth bus mall around 7.30pm on November 4.

Scorse shouted to the boy "if you don't give me your phone I will stab you".

As the boy tried to get her hands off his throat she stabbed him in the upper arm with the 20cm weapon.

Surveillance cameras showed Scorse and her accomplice pursued the student, who fled to the Liverpool St police station.

The attackers stayed outside but Scorse furiously kicked the front window in.

Police later arrested Scorse but she was too drunk to interview until the following day.

She then told police she was drunk and "just being mean" and that it was "disgusting" a 15-year-old had been robbed.

The court heard she did not show any remorse and told police she was trying to cause serious injury but she was not trying to kill him.

The boy said, in a victim impact statement, that he found it frightening at the time and was wary about walking through town.

The court heard Scorse had been seeing an alcohol counsellor since she had been in custody.

Scorse interrupted the court after she was sent back behind bars to ask Justice Pierre Slicer whether she could "go and cuddle my mum".

He bailed her for 15 minutes so she could sit at the back of the court, where she cried loudly in her mother's arms.

During the court proceedings she kept looking at her mother and mouthed the words "I'm sorry Mum" as she wiped away tears.

She was remanded in custody to reappear on Friday for sentencing. She had pleaded guilty to once count of attempted aggravated armed robbery and one count of destroy property.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: A WOMAN told an Asian exchange student to "go back where you come from"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
I only had time to read the title but if the article is similar to the title...my response is  O0  May more people do likewise...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »
Hmmm you think you would find she robbed a 15 year old asian boy on a bus.  :-\

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 11:36:56 PM »
Come on guys...lets be fair, that cell phone was probably his detonator he couldnt let her have it and miss out on all those virgins now ^-^ ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »
lol well true can't blame her for that  :::D

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 12:42:52 AM »
Foreigner stabbed in the arm by scissors by Australian girl, hey?

Makes a change from foreigners raping Australian girls.