Author Topic: Congolissa: "Palestinian" struggle echoes battle for US independence  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Read what this affirmation action secretary of state says:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193422127&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

WASHINGTON - In her first-ever appearance before an American-Palestinian crowd, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice reiterated her personal commitment and that of the US administration to the creation of an independent Palestinian state as part of a two-state solution.

"I believe that there could be no greater legacy for America than to help to bring into being a Palestinian state for a people who have suffered too long, who have been humiliated too long, who have not reached their potential for too long, and who have so much to give to the international community and to all of us," Rice told an audience of several hundred guests at a gala event of the American Task Force on Palestine (ATFP), a US group working to promote the idea of an independent Palestinian state.

"I promise you my personal commitment to that goal," Rice concluded.

Rice compared the vision of Palestinian statehood to that of American independence and the civil rights battles in one of the strongest endorsements from the Bush administration to the idea of an independent Palestinian state.

"I should never have grown up in segregated Birmingham, Alabama to become the secretary of state of the United States of America," Rice said, adding that eventually, once these visions do come true, "we wonder why did anyone ever doubt that it was possible."

Rice emphasized US support to the Palestinian people, by increasing the American foreign aid to the Palestinians to $468 million, and by putting in place an international mechanism which will allow transfer of financial assistance to the Palestinians without going through the Hamas government.

She said that now, after several months of having Hamas in power, the Palestinian people are holding Hamas accountable for the situation in the territories.

"Hamas now faces a hard choice that it has always sought to avoid: Either you are a peaceful political party, or a violent terrorist group - but you cannot be both," Rice said.

The secretary of state also stressed the importance of backing moderate leaders in the Arab world, such as Mahmoud Abbas in Palestine, Fuad Siniora in Lebanon and Nouri al-Maliki in Iraq. She said that one of the goals of her recent trip to the region, her sixth trip since becoming secretary of state, was to "build a support for those people who are trying and who need our help more than ever now."

Ziad Asali, president of the American Task Force on Palestine, said Wednesday that the fact that Rice came to speak at the American-Palestinian event has great importance. At the same time, Asali stressed that it does not reflect a change in policy toward the region, though "sometimes symbolism is more important than substance."

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Congolissa: "Palestinian" struggle echoes battle for US independence
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 12:25:24 PM »
Condoleezza Rice is a nut job sell-out pile of excement.

What is it going to take for these morons to see that these people are evil? I mean... COME ON... did they all get hit in the head when they were children?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 03:30:39 PM »
One thing I've never been able to understand is why hasn't Jordan ever been obliged to contribute land to a Palestinian State, given that over 75% of the orginial mandated territory was set aside for Transjordan?  Can someone answer that HONESTLY (without all the racist remarks)?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 04:00:29 PM »
Congolissa?!  That's brilliant, christianzionist!  I love it!

I have to tell Chaim about that one.  Maybe he can use it.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 04:48:29 PM »
more than 90% of blacks support the Arabs against the Jews, Congolissa is simply more of the same
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 04:52:09 PM »
Re:  "...why hasn't Jordan ever been obliged to contribute land to a Palestinian State, given that over 75% of the orginial mandated territory was set aside for Transjordan?  Can someone answer that HONESTLY..."

Here is your HONEST answer:

Because the "so-called" Middle East Peace Process is, in fact, only a reuse to hide the ACTUAL agenda of dismembering The State Of Israel piece by piece, so that a final genocidal holocaust of the Jews at the hands of murderous Muslims will occur.

Therefore, it follows that the agenda of United States foreign policy is, without doubt or question, the annihilation of the Jewish People.

Any "other" answers could be only "cheap rationalizations" meant for self-delusion and denial of reality.

Simply put:

The foreign policy of the United States towards the Jewish People is today identical to the foreign policy of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Bloc:

Use "peace" as a charade to encourage a Middle East Arms Race, grow rich through the sale of ever advanced armaments to the Arabs while at the same time remaining addicted to Arab oil supplies, and encourage the sure, slow, destruction of Israel; all while launching never-ending "diplomacy" in a vain shallow attempt to convince the Jews, the Arabs, and the world at large, that the U.S. is everyone's "friend" and is to be trusted as a "neutral" referee in dictating terms leading to a "2-State Solution".

Needless to say, each and every one of the Arabs' broken terms and treaties, is immediately "whitewashed" out of the news reports and history books by the "U.S.-CIA-FBI-NSA-controlled corporate-media control complex", so that the U.S. public is unable to remember what happened last week and is told that all of history began "today" with the "goals of peace" being impeded only by "Israeli intransigence".

Each and every "land for peace" concession by Israel is met with an immediate DEMAND by the U.S. for Israel to BEGIN to negotiate "land for peace" and to make "further painful concessions".

OH!....I almost forgot to add:  Each and every concession by Israel IS ALSO IMMEDIATELY MET BY THE KING OF JORDAN PUBLICLY ANNOUNCING THAT NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO ADDRESS "THE ROOT CAUSE" OF INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM WHICH IS "ISRAEL'S REFUSAL TO SERIOUSLY NEGOTIATE PEACE AND ISRAEL'S REFUSAL TO RECOGNIZE ""THE LEGITIMATE RIGHTS OF """THE PALESTINIANS""" TO AN INDEPENDENT HOMELAND"....  .

There you have it .... the HONEST ANSWER.... !

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 08:12:58 PM »
Thank you Jimmy for the compliment.  Also tell Chaim that I started getting these kind of "meaningful" names and phrases after listening to his JTF broadcasts (eg. Hillary Sodom Arafat, National Association for the Annihilation of Caucasian People - NAACP, United Jihad Appeal - UJA etc)

Yochanan Zev  wrote:

One thing I've never been able to understand is why hasn't Jordan ever been obliged to contribute land to a Palestinian State, given that over 75% of the orginial mandated territory was set aside for Transjordan?  Can someone answer that HONESTLY (without all the racist remarks)?

Most of the Jordanian territories actually belong to the Jews.  God gave them to the tribes of Gad, Reuben and half Manasseh!  Israel will reclaim transjordan one day!

That has been prophesised centuries ago by one of the greatest Hebrew prophets Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 49:1 Concerning the Ammonites:
This is what the LORD says: "Has Israel no sons? Has she no heirs? Why then has
Molech [a] taken possession of Gad? Why do his people live in its towns?

Jeremiah 49:2 But the days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will sound the battle cry
against Rabbah of the Ammonites; it will become a mound of ruins, and its surrounding
villages will be set on fire. Then Israel will drive out those who drove her out," says the LORD.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 08:16:58 PM »
more than 90% of blacks support the Arabs against the Jews, Congolissa is simply more of the same
At least 80% of the whites that I know support the arabs against the jews.

(Note, I am white)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 08:34:58 PM »
At least 80% of the whites that I know support the arabs against the jews.

(Note, I am white)

I don't think so!  Arab and black oppostion to the Jews is kind of institutionalized but White opposition is mainly because of ignorance, believing the lies of the main stream media and listening to the preaching of the liberal morons who run most of the "Christian" seminaries of established Church organizations.  In Britain it is because of propaganda of BBC, Guardian and other anti-semitic news papers.  The Church of England also is anti-semitic.  In America pro-israeli Zionist Christians (most of them are whites) number about 50 million.  That is one of the reasons that America still remains as a global economic, political and  military super power.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 08:47:10 PM »
I'm not a member of the CofE, but from what I've seen of it, it doesn't appear to be anti-semitic, just week, as in it does whatever anyone tells it to, i.e. homosexual clergies, going on about tollerance etc.

I personally don't think of the guardian as anti-semitic, it's generally rather intelligent compared to some things...

When I say 80% of the whites I know, I am refferring mainly to people under the age of 18.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »
I'm not a member of the CofE, but from what I've seen of it, it doesn't appear to be anti-semitic, just week, as in it does whatever anyone tells it to, i.e. homosexual clergies, going on about tollerance etc.

I personally don't think of the guardian as anti-semitic, it's generally rather intelligent compared to some things...

When I say 80% of the whites I know, I am refferring mainly to people under the age of 18.

people who are anti semitic are nazis. simple as.

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 05:06:12 PM »
I was saying that they aren't anti-semitic, I therefore have no idea what your (fake plastic trees) post is possibly meant to be refferring to.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2006, 10:28:09 PM »
It only goes to show her true feelings. No matter how much you help blacks, they will always hate the whites and Jews and always harbor resentment towards them.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2006, 11:55:05 PM »
rhuan, perphaps in England 80% of the whites support the Arabs, but in the US whites generally support Israel
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Rhuan

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »
In England a large majority think that what they learn in school Religous studies lessons is the absolute truth.

i.e. Islam = peaceful, terrorists = not real muslims, jihad = personal mental struggle  etc

fake plastic trees

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 03:06:15 PM »
 :o :o :o

you mean that isn't the truth?!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LIES, MR. GOVERNMENT

seriously, though, good post Rhuan, agree completely

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 09:02:06 AM »
Coondaleezza Rice is the most obvious affirmative action appointee in American history. She is so pathetic and so unqualified that every world leader laughs at her when she goes to visit.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 04:36:38 PM »
Hehe, you said coon.

shimonchaim

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 04:53:03 PM »
please i agree  that codelissa rice is crazy and an affirmative action lunatic but plaease stop using coon and n igger because we have some right wing blacks on this forum

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 06:16:26 PM »
please i agree  that codelissa rice is crazy and an affirmative action lunatic but plaease stop using coon and n igger because we have some right wing blacks on this forum

Who?