Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 9 Broadcast  (Read 11578 times)

admin

Ask JTF For September 9 Broadcast
« on: June 11, 2007, 03:16:11 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Shana Tova, 

Thank you for answering my question about whether Israel's money will be backed by gold. If it won't be backed by gold, will the denomination numbers of Israeli paper money change when we take power? Currently there are 20, 50, 100, and 200 shekel bills. Would the 1 shekel, 5 shekel, or 10 shekel coins be made back into paper money? Also, am I right to assume that the Arabic writing on the money will be removed? Will the English writing remain?

Israel is also getting a new 2 shekel coin.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:58:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For September 9 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 12:25:24 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for commenting on my question about flight attendants. You said male flight attendants in general are homosexuals. Do you also think pilots are homosexual? If yes, does that include El Al pilots? Sometimes the voices on the airplane loud speaker coming from the cockpit sound like effeminate male voices. What is your general opinion of female flight attendants?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:27:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 10:04:33 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

What think ye of the contrast between the Dems, who stick together even when the offenses are really egregious and unforgivable, and the Republicans, who ferociously turned on Sen. Larry Craig (whose crime, albeit perverse and disgusting, was minor and comical compared to the likes of Mel Reynolds [who slept with teenage campaign workers] or Barney Frank [who ran a brothel out of his house])? This cruel, cannibalistic backstabbing and infighting is one reason why the GOP is an endangered species and will likely go the way of the Whigs in twenty years at most.

It's just like the difference between the U.S. military, who sends soldiers accused of imaginary excessive force against terrorists to death row, and the Muslim Nazi armies, who bestow their highest honors to their most proficient butchers of civilians. I know you are not a Christian, but Jesus said "A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand" (Matthew 12:25), and it is true.

G-d bless you. Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 10:17:05 PM by C.F. »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, how did you get involved with Adir Zik zt'l?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 11:44:48 PM »
Dear Chaim, Rav Bar Hayim and his organization is trying to put together a Nusach Eretz Yisrael based on the Talmud Yerushalmi, the writings of the Gaonim, and ancient prayer book fragments found in the Cairo Genizah.

He has already put out the Nusach for Rosh HaShanah.

Here's the link 

http://machonshilo.org/PDF/Machon_Shilo_Rosh_HaShana_Tephilloth.pdf

If you get into Israel, will you switch over to that Nusach?

I know that I will.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 03:01:49 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach,

What do you think of a wikipedia campaign, like the youtube one?  We go around editing wikipedia articles to fit our agenda and bring us members.  We must be smart about it, because if we are not, they are moderated, and they WILL delete stupid edits.  But if we do it properly, we could boost membership.  We could even try to work your case of returning to Israel into wikipedia articles that deal with relevant causes.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:19:14 AM by EagleEye »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 09:29:45 AM »
Dear ChayimA follow up to last weeks question Chaim please
My Mum says I have a great chance of being ‘nad v’nad’ (excluded, no fixed abode, wandering, unstable in my living, unhappy etc.) and therefore return to my home environment in England, missing the social set up – as I am not married yet. So going as a married man is advisable, recommended and the only way for success!
Zev

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
Shalom and Greetings, Chaim!

I have often thought that Israeli Jews should adopt the stylings of dress which we in the West tend to associate with the Arabs -- long loose robes to keep the body cool in the desert environment, and decorative headress to protect the exposed head from the damaging sunrays as well as for protection from sandstorms, etc...

While we frequently make fun of "ragheads" and "towelheads" (and for good reason), it does make sense that one's fashion for dress should reflect a peoples' adaptation to their unique geography and climate.

In addition, the "European" styled shirts and trousers of their Jewish Israeli neighbors, have helped to fuel the fears of the indigenous non-Jewish peoples of the Middle East, however incorrectly, that they were being "invaded" by an alien culture for nefarious purposes.

Perhaps the Israeli Jews will, as time progresses, adopt a more "Judaean" style of dress as worn by our ancestors of old; more completely assimmilating into our own home environment?

Your thoughts please.

Regards from MassuhDGoodName

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

It seems when self-hating "Peace Now" Jews step all over righteous Jews, the righteous Jews never really fight back? If you look at all the defeats righteous Jews have face it is not because of the Muslims directly, but because of the self-hating "Peace Now" Jews who enable the Muslims to do what they do. Knowing this shouldn't righteous Jews actively stop "Peace Now" Jews. Do to them what they do to us if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 09:42:02 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 04:00:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you as always for taking the time to answer my questions as detailed as possible in a short amount of time. My answer to your questions you asked me last week is no, I am not Jewish. I have always had an affinity for Judaism and my exposure to the Kahanist message only draws me even closer to it. I would like to eventually convert to Judaism, learn Hebrew and visit Israel.

After the 2nd world war, HaShem brought about many miracles and fulfilled his promises that anyone can find in the Tanach. The recreation of the state of Israel, the victories against the muslim nazi terrorist savages, etc.

Do you think there should be a national day of prayer in Israel to give thanks
and praise to HaShem for all that He has done and continues to do for the Jews and for Israel?

Mstislav
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:14:45 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim

How do you feel about Israel's law that those who are studying Torah are not obligated to go to the army? Many decent zionist non-religious Israelis rightfully resent this and, unfortunately, some of them end up despising religion even more.  What's the best solution in eliminating this resentment?  What can I personally tell secular Israelis to not resent their religious brothers and sisters and, vice versa, the yeshiva student who wishes to study in order to not go to the army for fear of death during battle?

Regards

Daniel
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:49:03 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »
Chaim, do you think we would be better off had the Confederacy won the Civil War?

Daniel

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm new to this forum and I am really enjoying JTF.  Thanks for all your hard work for the cause of the Jewish people, and for being an ally to righteous Gentiles.

My question concerns economics.  I understand that if elected Prime Minister of Israel, you will push for a society that conforms as closely as possible to the Torah.  I was wondering what a Torah-true economic system would look like.  I know that people would have property, but also there is the concept of sharing wealth with the poor, not charging interest, etc.  How does it all fit together?

Respectfully,

DanBenNoah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 11:59:43 PM »
Thanks Chaim for your words of support last week. The cause of JTF is the only thing that keeps me going at times.

The Bible seems to make reference to a fictitious nation confronting Israel. Do you think it refers to the fictitious Pal___ne and what is meant below by the phrase "worshipping a non-G-d"?

"They have provoked me to jealously by worshipping a non-G-d, angered me with their vanities. I will provoke them with a non-nation; anger them with a foolish nation (Deuteronomy 32:21)."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 07:48:44 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 12:46:06 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of Menachem Elon and the Mishpat Ivri movement?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 12:48:37 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Thank you for answering me last week about the lessons of 911, and how this country learned nothing.   My other part to this is that many citizens are treating 911 like it is ancient history.   And they know Iran is building nuclear weapons but they are not loud to their elected officials.   They are more interested in Paris Hilton and these other nitwits like Britney Spears then what this country is going to face if this country isn't waking up.   Iran won't be able to fire from there to hear but with our loose border policies any Muslim can sneak in and blend himself with a Mexican.  So we giving the green light for illegals and through that Muslims sneak in.  Muslims are the bullies and the United States the worlds strongest nation crawls to the bully it is sickening.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have removed my initial question since you answered it in one of last week’s videos, for which I thank you.

Do you know who holds the copyright on Rabbi Kahane's books?

There is a way to set up an online store and sell books, DVDs etc.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:53:31 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:28:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Switzerland? Yacov Menashe also was wondering what you think of the Italian-speaking region of Switzerland since Northern Italians came up in a discussion of the skin tone of Italians. Do you like the Italian-speaking Swiss just like you like the Italians in Italy?

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:25:23 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 09:00:56 PM »
dear chaim,

in the past when i have been to israel i have seen many anti zionist hassidim in places such as meah shearim. when beazrat hashem a kahanist government takes control in israel what will be done to them since they are un patriotic and dont really contribute to society

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Time to get on Arutz Sheva to Publicize your case
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 07:00:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Long time listener, and I'm with you all the way!

Have you considered going on Arutz Sheva, both the English and Hebrew shows to publicize your case to get into Israel?  I think this is a quick way to reach many like- minded Israelis, as well as many other Americans,  who are familiar with Arutz Sheva, but not JTF.  I don't know how popular Tamar Yonah is, but I listened to to her interviewing you, and she appeared to be on your side.  Plus, she said she worked With Rabbi Kahane.  Perhaps some other hosts would have you on as well.  Strike hard while the iron is hot!

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 09:04:32 AM »
gmar tov vctiva vchatima tova! i forgot.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 07:00:16 PM »
B'H

Shalom Chaim and Shana Tova

Why have the majority of Ashkenazi Jews always been secular and even anti-religious in comparison to Sepharadic Jews?

Regards,
AussieJTFer

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »
Hi Chaim,
  I'm really glad you decided to make a number of YT videos supporting the Serbian People... I can see many have responded to us positively. My family comes from the former Yugoslavia and I know how loyal the Serbian People are, even though I'm of Romain ancestry. How would a Kahanist government in Israel support Serbia if and when the WEST decides to sanction Serbian for resisting the demands of the Kosovo-Albanian Muslim Savages?

Thanks as always,
                                                                  Dan
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:58:16 AM by Danstx19 »

OZ77

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 12:28:43 PM »
shalom Chaim, I feel like it's been ages since I've asked a question
here in the english ask JTF show,
it's funny considering the fact that this show was my first
interactive encounter with you back when I first joined the english forum.

I still remember how excited I was to hear you say my name,
and respond to my questions after being a passive listener for over a year or so..

wow, we've been through so much since those days...

well, I don't have a question per say but rather an idea we can implement,
both on the hebrew but especially the ENGLISH forum.

my idea is we create and grant a special and exclusive VIP rank to any paying member
(only those who have the 20$ p/month membership and would e-mail us some sort of validation to compare with our paypal account),
these VIP members would maybe have special perks such as posting up to 5 questions to ask jtf instead of only 1,
a shiny VIP rank under their nickname - and other enhanced abilities in the forum.

I think this would make a great incentive to join the paypal 20$ p/month plan,
I'd love to hear your 2 cents on this idea Chaim.

Shana tova and happy holidays to you chaim and all of our members,
we usually say bashana habaa beyerushalaym - "next year in jerusalem",
may this prayer come true for you soon.

OZ77.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:34:55 PM by OZ77 »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 07:12:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I agree 100% with OZ77 and I could make this happen, Chaim. I think it would help the movement tremendously. OZ77 is so brilliant. We are so fortunate to have a person with such a high soul in our organization. What a genius!

Shabbat Shalom,
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim