Author Topic: Maggots for Medicine  (Read 1242 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Maggots for Medicine
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »
http://www.livescience.com/health/050419_maggots.html

My Grandmother was in similar situation, had diabetic gangrene and every sigle surgeon wanted to amputate her leg from the knee down! BUT my very good friend dermatologist put some natural water kephyr on it ( kephyr is the same "thing" from which Yogurt develops) there are water kephyr and milk kephyr(yogurt developer)...and we saved my grandmothers leg!
  Even if I am a medical doctor and I didn't trust to the natural cures, now I saw with my own eyes that's possible! Couldn't belive it! My frined told me: JUST TRUST ME, This leg is already compromised, wouldn't be worst then that!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
Re: Maggots for Medicine
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »
I saw a British documentary where a diabetic husband and wife had festering open wounds on their feet that would not heal.  So disease-free, lab raised maggots were used to eat the dead flesh.  They won't eat living flesh.  It looked gross but it worked.  The older maggots were exchanged a few times with younger ones and the couple's feet healed.

Even if I am a medical doctor and I didn't trust to the natural cures, now I saw with my own eyes that's possible! Couldn't believe it! My friend told me: JUST TRUST ME, This leg is already compromised, wouldn't be worst then that!
That's so wonderful for your granny!  Good to hear.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson