Author Topic: Hey check it it's pretend indians against white people.  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hey check it it's pretend indians against white people.
« on: September 06, 2007, 01:54:18 AM »
Remember when you were young and when you played cowboys and indians, you use to pretend to be an indian.  Supposedly some adults still like to pretend there indians like this guy in this Immigration Watchdog video.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a_YW3bilXpU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a_YW3bilXpU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

newman

Re: Hey check it it's pretend indians against white people.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:13:47 PM »

BTW, my job in the Army was: Intelligence Analyst...but no matter what job we had, all of US had cleaning duties. ;)

How did I know that? :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hey check it it's pretend indians against white people.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »
Oh I forgot! The guy in the video claims that they do the "jobs we don't want".
Hmmm, what is a job that "no one wants" cleaning floors OR being an infantry soldier? I believe that the military is more likely a job that most people DO NOT want. I was in Army intelligence and we ALL had to be US citizens in order to get our security clearance. Although not all Army jobs require US citizenship (but my job did).

My friends are in Iraq, and this guy has the nerve to tell us legal Americans that THEY do the jobs we don't want? HA, a mockery. I have seen hispanic children of immigrants at my ex-school REFUSE to stand up for the pledge of allegiance, saying that they don't want to since "it's not" THEIR flag...yet US soldiers sacrifice their lives and do the REAL job they don't want!

Oh by the way, when I was in the Army, I (and pretty much every recruit) had JANITORIAL duties. Yes, I scrubbed floors, cleaned the showers, moped, polished, cleaned the latrines etc...I did IT, so it's not like legal Americans "don't want to" some of us did and do.

Oh and I would not hire a cleaning service to clean my house unless they are all legal, I rather do it myself (and be one of the few cleaning ladies that speak English and is a US citizen). So yea, THEY do all the work, right.

Sorry, if I went on a rant  :laugh:

BTW, my job in the Army was: Intelligence Analyst...but no matter what job we had, all of US had cleaning duties. ;)
Great post Mills.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.