Author Topic: Planting Evidence: Shabak Style  (Read 930 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Planting Evidence: Shabak Style
« on: February 18, 2016, 04:16:18 PM »
Before I quote this, I should mention that some of the Arutz 7 articles were sympathetic to the torture victims, while some were not. I did not read what Haaretz had to say about the torture victims, but since Haaretz is leftist, I assume they took the wrong position.
I also do not know precisely which torture methods were used. That is to say Leo Priest is accusing them also of Homo Rape and that's the first time I heard that accusation. Also I have not heard beforehand that they used electricity in their torture as Leo Priest is implying.
I am not trying to confirm or deny the accusations of Leo Priest. I just don't know.
http://www.hakolhayehudi.com/planting-evidence-shabak-style/
By Leo Priest on February 15, 2016 Causes, Jewish Identity

bs’d

The Shabak’s torture sessions are often mistakenly characterized by the media, lawyers and others as an effort to extort confessions, but they’re actually much more than that.

In the case of the youth tortured in the Duma affair, they’re something far more sinister. The torturing is nothing short of a means of implanting evidence directly into the minds of the tortured, a tactic that’s as old as our understanding of the concept of ‘suggestibility’.

What is ‘Suggestibility’?

The human mind is influenced by a constant flow of information, perceptions, feelings and memories. Indeed, the first psychologists determined that under certain states (particularly hypnosis) a person will unhesitatingly accept the direction and guidance of an otherwise complete stranger.

But hypnosis is not the only state under which suggestibility is enhanced. Brutal torture and sleep deprivation can be combined to the same effect, as the Shabak well knows.

What the Shabak strives to achieve via its torture regimen – and what it did to infamous effect with the Duma detainees – is to coerce innocent individuals into accepting guilt by way of a savage process of conditioning.

So, for example, when a Shabak inquisitor tells the youth he is burning, or whipping, or hanging or sodomizing that the latter threw a green bottle, or that he stood beside the house while it went up in flames, or that he walked down Arafat Avenue after the incident, or that he planned the attack for weeks in advance with someone else, of course the youth at first resists. He says it is a lie, because it is.

But when the ropes are tightened, and the voltage is increased, and the heat source is elevated to the soles of his feet, the tortured youth is forced to relent. He wants nothing more than to end the agony. He screams, “I threw a green bottle.” “I organized the murder with ploni.” “I stood beside the house while it burned.” And he is forthwith taken to sign a confession.

If, of course, he still refuses to cooperate, the brutality simply begins anew. The kicks to the head and genitals come ceaselessly, until he no longer requires a prompt to say anything. Like a rat caught in an electrified maze, he learns to speak and behave exactly as his tormentors desire. He makes no mistakes whatsoever – even after the ‘stimuli’ are removed. He repeats the mantra they demand him to repeat. He dances to the tune of the sadists.

Then Come the Media

Of course the dance cannot be completed without a partner, and the Shabak knows this, too. For their barbarism is completely at odds with the basic tenets of criminal justice and is entirely inadmissible in a bona fide court of law. They therefore require that the trial first take place in the court of public opinion.

Via well-placed leaks to Haaretz, Arutz 7 and other propaganda organs of the state, they sell the story of a Shabak ‘visit to Duma’, with the torture victim present to ‘reenact’ the event. And the media play their part perfectly. They speak of a knowledge of events ‘that only the perpetrator could possess’ (“He admits he threw a green bottle and stood aside to watch the fire engulf the entire family – just as the locals testified…”) completely oblivious to, and uncaring of the psychological bullying that produced this so-called ‘knowledge’.

And the dance is thereby complete.   With the public disarmed, and the tortured youth already guilty of the vicious crimes of which he’s accused (he all but admitted to them, didn’t he?), the case can then be moved to trial, where the pressure on the judge to do anything but convict will be unbearable.

So goes the dance of justice in Israel. The true dance of hate.