Author Topic: Man fined for calling muslim convert soccer player Ribery an 'islamist'  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Today, a Bavarian kangaroo court condemned a man to a €1.600 fine for calling Bayern Munich soccer player Frank(enstein) Ribery (aka Bilal Yousouf Mohamed) an 'islamist' after it was revealed that the mongoloïd convert named his latest son Seïf-al-Islam (Sword of Islam).

The man had written on Facebook: "Someone who gives that name to his son is an islamist".

In a Trump-esque moment Ribery (YSV) said: "I don't understand why people wonder about by son's name, Seif al-Islam. I don't see a link with Kadhafi's son (same name). I don't understand. It annoys me.".

Ribery/Mohamed (notorious for carousing with underage prostitutes since his conversion in 2006) pressed charges for defamation and the german court ruled in favor of the muslim nazi.

Not surprisingly, European mainstream press (Qatari & Saudi funded) applauded this mockery of justice and common sense.

http://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/football/un-fan-du-bayern-condamn%C3%A9-%C3%A0-verser-1600-euros-%C3%A0-ribery-quil-avait-trait%C3%A9-dislamiste/ar-BBql60a?li=BBoJvSH