Author Topic: Belgiumistan today - 3 bombings, over 34 dead  (Read 988 times)

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Belgiumistan today - 3 bombings, over 34 dead
« on: March 22, 2016, 08:25:14 AM »
This morning muslim nazi terrorists blew up 2 bombs at Brussels airport (at the gates for flights to the US) and 1 in the subway.

Over 34 people were killed, hundreds wounded.

Witnesses heard yelling in arabic before the explosions.

Police confirm at least one suicide bomber.

Senator Cruz is the only candidate with the aptitude to be President of the United States.

Ted names the islamic enemy and can defeat it.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 11:19:55 AM by Chiram »

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: Belgiumistan today - 3 bombings over 21 dead
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 08:37:12 AM »
Also bombs went of in the subway station in the middle of the centre of the city. More then 30 dead's in total.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »
I am sorry for the casualties (the non-muslim of which).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 11:11:37 AM »
No public transport the whole day, we had to stay inside the building, maximum alert in the whole country,
just came home by car with colleagues. This morning at the time the bomb went off in the metro I was in a bus a couple of blocks away from there.
scaring.
now the trains are driving again, railway stations are opening at 16:00 local time.
man I am happy I don' t have to wait in the line, who knows if there are more attacks coming.
latest death toll 34 death 187 wounded.
first time since WWII we had that many people to undergo speed surgery (amputations etc,...)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 11:26:20 AM »
No public transport the whole day, we had to stay inside the building, maximum alert in the whole country,
just came home by car with colleagues. This morning at the time the bomb went off in the metro I was in a bus a couple of blocks away from there.
scaring.
now the trains are driving again, railway stations are opening at 16:00 local time.
man I am happy I don' t have to wait in the line, who knows if there are more attacks coming.
latest death toll 34 death 187 wounded.
first time since WWII we had that many people to undergo speed surgery (amputations etc,...)
I am sorry this has happened to your country.
Be safe.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Belgiumistan today - 3 bombings, over 34 dead
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 12:30:37 PM »
You can make a wild guess who is responsible for these bombings.  That's right, IT'S MUSLIM TERRORISTS!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »
Thanx ! Obama did not say to people this time for not jumping to the hasty conclusions.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 11:03:07 AM »
Ofcourse ISIS claimed the attacks
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8