Author Topic: Tough_Nutjob  (Read 6761 times)

Tough_American

Tough_Nutjob
« on: August 23, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »
Hi My name in this forum was used as "Tough_American" but let me introduce myself as the "Unknown". I have a plan to make this website enhance faster to spread its news to outside poster of the realm and outstretch its abilities even onto the upcoming nexus. I know Islam and I know exactly what Islam is all about. There are sure ways to get a glimpse of interest from people but yet still be respected. It all starts from the School. The school has to learn the true history of America and what the founding fathers really wanted. Teach that America will be followed as freedom but limited with true knowledge that History repeats itself unless we don't learn from the past. Please leave your emails so that I can reveal my true identity and help shape this forum safely and use internet as true "liberalism" to defeat the original perpetuators and have free of possible human errors. Please join me into this conquest.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Tough_Nutjob
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:18:35 PM »
Is this that chick barbarafleischer from the old forum who is now back to get revenge? lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Tough_American

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »
Is this that chick barbarafleischer from the old forum who is now back to get revenge? lol

No I realized how evil Islam was. ... After reading few articles here on JTF.org

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 11:18:34 PM »
"
Please leave your emails so that I can reveal my true identity and help shape this forum safely and use internet as true "liberalism"
"- words of that ignorant arab from the top of this page.

look, these muslims wanna take over this place too. change it so we would all be over liberal, to suit the dudes purposes. next we will start speaking about palestinian autonomy in this forum, and later two forums for two peoples! rise up guys!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 01:43:01 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 11:28:51 PM »
you are giving too much credit to this guy's abilities.  that's not going to happen.

i said before i understood what he was trying to do - baiting members with inflammatory posts to undermine their credibility.  so now he tries to adjust his tactics.

don't lose your temper and just discredit his claims and expose the truth about his agenda and islam.  it is actually useful bc it serves as a self-indictment of islam.