Author Topic: A great history book that might put this mess to bed about Nazi's in Germany...  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Here's my response:
German-bashing should result in an immedient ban, i explained so in the last thread.

Xgamer, this is a Jewish forum, and many people here have had relatives killed by your beloved Germans.  So it is NOT your place to say anyone should be banned for bashing Germany. 

Hitler was a hero to the people at the time. This is why: The current german government was corrupt enough.

We can't think of Hitler's elections as a battle between good and evil

First of all:

The German government before Hitler started WORLD WAR 1. Hitler was viewed as a hero of the german people is what I said. I was explingn why germans were pro-hitler, which is what the threads about.  I never said I was pro-hitler, I was explaining why the germans seemd to be 100% for him.

Xgamer, Hitler was very open about what he thought of the Jews and other non-Germans.  And the Germans absolutely loved him for it. 

Now I don't care how corrupt any government is, or if there is rampant unemployment.  Such things should NEVER, EVER make decent, civilized people want to take the property of others, imprison them, torture, and kill them on a massive scale, just for being Jewish or for being non-Germans or anything else. 

Once again, Germany was for a long time a great nation. The Germanic race defeated even Rome, something that no one else did. They ruled Spain (Visigoths), France (Franks), Brittania (Angles, Saxons, Jutes), Italy (Lombards), and I could go on. The Germanics were the largest immigration wave to America and are the largest populated in the USA. Which is why Germany cannot be bashed. And before anyone says anything, I do not have any recent German ancestry. I say recent because just about all of Europe are descendents of the Germanic people.

Even the Celts such as the Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and Bretons are partly descendents of Scandinavian Germanic peoples.

Xgamer, military might does not equal being right, good, moral or civilized.  Furthermore, we are not against people just because of their nationality, but because of their actions.  And make no mistake about it.  Those Germans loved what Hitler had to say about the EEEVIL JOOOS and the other "inferior races."  I don't think they have changed much, even today.  These days, overt anti-semitism is not chic.  It's more stylish to be anti-Zionist, pro-fakestinian.

So just be very careful about who choose to defend here.  We are not wimpy liberal Jews.  Consider yourself warned. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Here is a topic I started the other day about the issue...some points were made in the thread that I agree with, others that I disagree with.

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81843&highlight=

raiseyourfist

I agree with Lubab and Lisa here entirely ... sorry for bringing this up again but i think that by xgamer making these backstabbing comments that don't go anywhere is very dangerous...

Not quite as bad as GermanChrist because clearly xgamer isn't all that bad from what i have seen so far...

BUT XGAMER YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE THE MOD'S AND ADMINISTRATORS DON'T PUT UP WITH AMBIGUOUS NONSENSE

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I am just astounded we are having a calm hapy discussion about the most accursed and evil people in this world with statements that those who bash that filthy worhtless damned nation should be banned, on a Jewish Kahanist forum, Rabbi Kahane zt'l would be turning over in his grave if he knew that his followers were engaging in such behavior. I am requesting a immediate and permanent ban of xgamer and anyone who speaks positively about German Nazis may they all rot in hell forever. >:( >:( >:(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

I am just astounded we are having a calm hapy discussion about the most accursed and evil people in this world with statements that those who bash that filthy worhtless darned nation should be banned, on a Jewish Kahanist forum, Rabbi Kahane zt'l would be turning over in his grave if he knew that his followers were engaging in such behavior. I am requesting a immediate and permanent ban of xgamer and anyone who speaks positively about German Nazis may they all rot in hell forever. >:( >:( >:(
I'm with you!

raiseyourfist

I am just astounded we are having a calm hapy discussion about the most accursed and evil people in this world with statements that those who bash that filthy worhtless darned nation should be banned, on a Jewish Kahanist forum, Rabbi Kahane zt'l would be turning over in his grave if he knew that his followers were engaging in such behavior. I am requesting a immediate and permanent ban of xgamer and anyone who speaks positively about German Nazis may they all rot in hell forever. >:( >:( >:(

Kahaneloyalist, i have the utmost respect for you and i agree people who say such positive things about the German's should be banned.. but i don't think xgamer falls into this category at all... he has said on a number of occasions how he strongly disagrees with what happened 60 years ago..

although he is more moderate than you or i, i dont think banning him would unring that bell... he should be warned though not to spread his pro german behaivour though

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I just warned him, as you can see by my post.  Anymore defending Germans/Germany and I'll ban him.

raiseyourfist

Thanks Lisa by the way on another thread Infidel has cause some serious problems...

She should be banned and i have already reported her to a mod because of what she said about the nazi's and made me look like a nazi simpithizer G-d forbid...

The most recent thread also made by me about the Cronulla riots is where she has caused some problems and someone should definitely look into because it looks pretty serious

ftf

Seems that the Nazis pretty much killed any opposition.
You're about right there, oponents of the nazis were killed or fled, apart from a very small number, possibly 1% or so of the populatioon who kept their opposition hidden.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
From politicsforum, where I linked
Typical nationalistic German fairy-tale to white wash Germans.
In fact in 1947 37% of asked Germans in polls by Allies supported extermination of Jews and Poles.
37% of your citizens supporting extermination is INSANE.

I'm part Ashkenazi, and Part Polish.  My ancestors from Moldava conflicted with them too at times.  So I have "good reasons" to historically oppose Germans as a group...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 04:11:45 PM by EagleEye »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
In fact in 1947 37% of asked Germans in polls by Allies supported extermination of Jews and Poles.

I'm part Ashkenazi, and Part Polish.  My ancestors from Moldava conflicted with them too at times.  So I have "good reasons" to historically oppose Germans as a group...

Think about it, after suffering a terrible defeat that is the number that would publicly admit they were proud of the extermanations, and this was knowing their would be repercussions from the allies for any show of support for the Nazi regime.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

Think about it, after suffering a terrible defeat that is the number that would publicly admit they were proud of the extermanations, and this was knowing their would be repercussions from the allies for any show of support for the Nazi regime.
Hitler had killed locked up or forced into exile all of the outspoken sensible people during the 1930s. in 1933, Hitler already had 30-40% of the population behind him, then removing all opposing points of view and force feeding the nation propoganda for the next 12 years, what do you expect but luncay. Attendance in the Hitler youth (there was a different name for the girl's version but I can't remember it) was compulsory for all children, radios were placed on most street corners outputting Hitler's and Goering's speaches throughout the day, almost all those who didn't choose to support Hitler orriginally, were slowly brain washed into doing so, and for those who resisted the brain washing there was the Gestapo, unlike the SS which was intended to kill Jews and foreign enemies of Hitler's Reich, the Gestapo killed German's who opposed Hitler's Reich.

All but a tiny minority of the German people were brain washed to support Hitler or killed, them still supporting exrterminations after they'd lost doesn't surprise me much, it takes a long time for brain washing to wear off.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Yes, Hitler met some opposition, but he removed it.  He was a totalitarian leader, similar to Stalin.