Author Topic: Mosque in Queens college.  (Read 3424 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Mosque in Queens college.
« on: August 30, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »
Today I went with my friend to check out the Queens college Hillel. I went up there and the Hillel happens to be situated right across the hall from the Queens college Islamic center and mosque. I was nauseated to see all the Muslim women with their chaddors and body odor and the men who also stink up there. I saw all the muslim men on the floor with their unwashed dirty socks "Praying." They were screaming the word Allah. They sit up their persecuting all the "yahudim" when they have contributed only terror to this country and the jews have contributed all the inventions.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Mosque in Queens college.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 11:29:09 PM »
Whats the Hillel like there? The Hillel in Cincinnati is rather left wing, but the local Chabad is great.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 11:37:34 PM »
Today I went with my friend to check out the Queens college Hillel. I went up there and the Hillel happens to be situated right across the hall from the Queens college Islamic center and mosque. I was nauseated to see all the Muslim women with their chaddors and body odor and the men who also stink up there. I saw all the muslim men on the floor with their unwashed dirty socks "Praying." They were screaming the word Allah. They sit up their persecuting all the "yahudim" when they have contributed only terror to this country and the jews have contributed all the inventions.
Alot has changed at Queens College since I attended - it doesn't sound like the change has been for the better.  What is a Hillel?  Why do they have an Islamic Center and Mosque?  Are all religions represented in this manner?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 11:47:22 PM »
Who cares, the College has to offer religious clubs to all students and they can't not allow a muslim one unfortunitely.  As long as they aren't bothering you ignore them.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »
Hillel is just a Jewish organization that is on many campuses.  My undergraduate had one and my graduate school has one.  I'm going to a graduate student welcome dinner there on the 5th.  They have activities, organize trips and have speakers and do political things.  It's somewhat religious, they usually celebrate the holidays together and that sort of thing. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 11:56:04 PM »
Hillel is just a Jewish organization that is on many campuses.  My undergraduate had one and my graduate school has one.  I'm going to a graduate student welcome dinner there on the 5th.  They have activities, organize trips and have speakers and do political things.  It's somewhat religious, they usually celebrate the holidays together and that sort of thing. 
Thanks Ze'ev Jabotinsky.  It sounds really nice.  I wish I had been involved in an organization like that when I attended college.  I lived at home and worked - so I didn't take advantage of them.   I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »
I go to that Hillel, to be honest it kinda looks bad for the Jews becuase when you look into the islamic rooms you see people praying, but when we enter into the Hillel we see a pool table and inside (where it cant be seen publicly) their is a room with Torah books and also where prayer takes place.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
I was nauseated to see all the Muslim women with their chaddors and body odor and the men who also stink up there. I saw all the muslim men on the floor with their unwashed dirty socks "Praying."

What a farshtunken people!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »
Well also there is a huge Muzzie population cesspool near Queens College.  Sad isn't it.  I went to Flushing Hospital not long ago and on the way over there they built a huge Mosque toilet bowl right next to 2 churches.  Sickening and they are all coming in and out in their pajamas.   Weird the men wear their wife's nightgown.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »
Well also there is a huge Muzzie population cesspool near Queens College.  Sad isn't it.  I went to Flushing Hospital not long ago and on the way over there they built a huge Mosque toilet bowl right next to 2 churches.  Sickening and they are all coming in and out in their pajamas.   Weird the men wear their wife's nightgown.
;D I'm laughing at your description but inside I'm crying - I was born in Flushing Hospital.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 07:52:08 PM »
A mosque  in Queens College? When was the Bronx Zoo moved? :D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »
I'm not suprised by this.  Are you?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 09:03:45 PM »
I'm not suprised by this.  Are you?

This personally doesn't shock me. I wouldn't be shocked if it was  a Jew who petitioned for equal rights for these animals. Sadly we do it to ourselves.  :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 10:22:07 PM »
Tzvi, I can't disagree with you more. I don't know what others see when they walk past that mosque but I see a bunch of towelheads trying to kill the yahudim. When I went to the hillel I saw a few innocent jewish guys just trying to relax.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 09:38:18 PM »
Tzvi, I can't disagree with you more. I don't know what others see when they walk past that mosque but I see a bunch of towelheads trying to kill the yahudim. When I went to the hillel I saw a few innocent jewish guys just trying to relax.

Im not praising them, I also go their to relax and hang out, but just poining to the way things look. Maybe its just a message to me and the Yehudim that we need to pray and be involved with Torah more.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 04:45:23 PM »
Wouldn't it be interesting if there would ever be a feud or riot breaking out between Hillel and the Islamic club? But my guess is that that would never happen since most of the Jews are probably a lot more liberal. If anything, there would be more of a chance that they would decide to have an interfaith meeting with them.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 08:43:31 PM »
Wouldn't it be interesting if there would ever be a feud or riot breaking out between Hillel and the Islamic club? But my guess is that that would never happen since most of the Jews are probably a lot more liberal. If anything, there would be more of a chance that they would decide to have an interfaith meeting with them.

I dont think so, for the most part the Jews and muslims dont interact. A few of them come to the hillel to play pool sometimes and people are respectuful.
 about Jews too liberal- Not true. At least the people I have spoken with their hate arabs and when the issue comes up wouldnt want arabs in Israel (At least thats the attitude of the Bukharians and georgians I know.)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »

I dont think so, for the most part the Jews and muslims dont interact. A few of them come to the hillel to play pool sometimes and people are respectuful.
 about Jews too liberal- Not true. At least the people I have spoken with their hate arabs and when the issue comes up wouldnt want arabs in Israel (At least thats the attitude of the Bukharians and georgians I know.)

Do the Jews and Muslims ever play pool with each other?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 10:28:22 PM »

Do the Jews and Muslims ever play pool with each other?

yea. But very few muslims come.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 11:14:54 PM »
Let me get a word in here. Those muzzy towelheads in the Queens College mosque across the hall from the hillel are using takiya or even worse. The sit there sneering and smirking at the yahudim in a way that makes the though in their mind obvious which is that the yahudim will soon be destroyed by allah. They think that soon the yahudim will be destroyed by allah and we dont know whats coming for us. Those muslims are super disgusting. All the muslim "Women" that bring their carcasses up to the room are soo ugly and so smelly that I can't find the words to describe it. They are such jew hating drek and they act like they can do whatever they want because they can. The men who come uo to that room have those farshtunken Islamic beards and they all stink. And lets not forget all the shvartza muslims that honor us with their presence.