Poll

I'm Just Curious to Know What the Demographics Are Among Our Members!

Add you own #'s
21 (72.4%)
estimations are ok
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your Height? Weight??  (Read 107581 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: What is your Height? Weight?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 02:26:33 PM »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 02:50:18 PM »
For those of you who think you have a weight problem, let me just say, that I wish I had your weight problem.  I am so fat, that when I sit around my home, I really do sit AROUND my home.  It has been so long since I exercised, that these days the only exercise I do is jump to conclusions and make comments that are a bit of a stretch.  When people talk about laughing their ass off, I think to myself, "What a great idea."  The closest I get to doing push-ups, is to be a push-over.  The only running I do is having a run in my socks.  It is a lucky thing that there are just some things I cannot stomach.  I am so fat, that instead of getting some sophisticated hit man to rid the world of ahmedinijad, all that is really required to end his pathetic existence is to get me to sit on him.  It would flatten to death that shitler-wannabe instantaneously.

ftf

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 02:53:29 PM »
For those of you who think you have a weight problem, let me just say, that I wish I had your weight problem.  I am so fat, that when I sit around my home, I really do sit AROUND my home.  It has been so long since I exercised, that these days the only exercise I do is jump to conclusions and make comments that are a bit of a stretch.  When people talk about laughing their donkey off, I think to myself, "What a great idea."  The closest I get to doing push-ups, is to be a push-over.  The only running I do is having a run in my socks.  It is a lucky thing that there are just some things I cannot stomach.  I am so fat, that instead of getting some sophisticated hit man to rid the world of ahmedinijad, all that is really required to end his pathetic existence is to get me to sit on him.  It would flatten to death that shitler-wannabe instantaneously.
I reccomend that you eat less and exercise, two years ago I couldn't do a press up, now I do 100 each night, to be fair, I don't know anything about weightloss, I was never fat, just weak.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 02:54:27 PM »
Losing weight is a matter of eating less, not exercize.

ftf

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
Exercise burns calories, true not putting the calories in in the first place does help.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 03:35:55 PM »

It's a combination of both.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
5'9 180lbs
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
Of course I exaggerated my case for dramatic effect, hoping somebody would find the humor in what I was saying.  But I definitely do need to lose a lot of weight.
I remember hearing of a study done a few years ago, in which it was found that strictly in terms of health, that exercise is far more important than dieting.  In other words, a heavy person who exercises regularly, was found to be a lot healthier than a person of normal weight who does not exercise.  That was encouraging to me, because I have been heavy my entire adult life and the more I have tried to lose weight, the more I have gained.  So knowing that all I really have to do is build up to walking 2-3 miles a day and I will at least be healthy even if I stay heavy, was good news to me.

newman

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
Of course I exaggerated my case for dramatic effect, hoping somebody would find the humor in what I was saying.  But I definitely do need to lose a lot of weight.
I remember hearing of a study done a few years ago, in which it was found that strictly in terms of health, that exercise is far more important than dieting.  In other words, a heavy person who exercises regularly, was found to be a lot healthier than a person of normal weight who does not exercise.  That was encouraging to me, because I have been heavy my entire adult life and the more I have tried to lose weight, the more I have gained.  So knowing that all I really have to do is build up to walking 2-3 miles a day and I will at least be healthy even if I stay heavy, was good news to me.

That atkins diet is supposed to work wonders in the short term.

Just eliminate ALL carbs. Eat as much meat, eggs etc as you want. Just NO rice, bread, spuds or pasta.

Try that if you want results fast, then revert to a ballanced diet & exercise.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »

That atkins diet is supposed to work wonders in the short term.

Just eliminate ALL carbs. Eat as much meat, eggs etc as you want. Just NO rice, bread, spuds or pasta.

Try that if you want results fast, then revert to a ballanced diet & exercise.

There's a gym teacher at my school that tried Atkins and it worked well for him. So he's restricting his carbs a lot now. I dunno. I'm usually pretty sceptical about these specialized diets that make you restrict certain groups of food. I think Atkins also says to restrict fruits and veggies which is something I completely disagree with (and I think Chaim would too). It might not be good to have too much white or Italian bread. But having more complex carbs like whole wheat bread and brown rice are good to have and shouldn't be put in the same broad category of carbs to restrict. I think a nice variety of healthy foods and little or no junk is the key.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »
Hello Yasmine, how are you these days?  I have not heard from you in a while, so I hope everything is okay.  :)

As for raiseYourFist, no need to get nasty on me when I have never done anything wrong to you.  Speaking of being desperate, you seem pretty desperate in trying to find somebody to insult.  If you feel you must divert attention from your own miserable life by insulting others, stick to insulting islamofascists and other antisemites.  >:(

I just think as an orthodox/bible believing forum you must not break the rules of the organization... When Yaacov rightly said that this forum is not used to chat up non jewish women when you are jewish is a sin...

No need to take it the wrong way m8 you should just try not to flirt with non jewish women.. for reasons i just mentioned...

AND BY THE WAY I AM ALRIGHT WITH HOW IS EVERYTHING IS GOING FOR ME I AM NOT MISERABLE AT ALL... I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP AND THATS MY DECISION... PERSONALLY I THINK THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME... BUT NEVER KNOW I MIGHT WANT TO GET MARRIED IF I CAN EVER MAKE ALLIYAH...

raiseyourfist

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »
and by the way Jewish teddy bear i only called you a desparado because as a jew you should observe what G-d has commanded you to do and want to be with a jewish girl instead of getting mixed up with other people... otherwise the jewish people are going to assimilate

LISTEN I CAN SEE WHERE YOU COMING FROM....

SOME OF MY FAMILY HAS MARRIED OUT AND CERTAINLY ON ANOTHER THREAD I SAID THAT A GREAT DEAL OF JEWISH GIRLS ARE INDEED NOT WHAT WE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR... VARIOUS REASONS I WON'T GO INTO RIGHT NOW..

JUST TRY TO HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING.. AND DONT SEE IT AS ME ATTACKING YOU
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 09:42:29 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 09:41:36 PM »
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  I do not tell you how to live; do not tell me how to live, either.  You know nothing about me, when I am kidding, when I am being serious, when I am daydreaming, and when I mean things for my real, every day existence.  And I seriously doubt that you are a saint yourself.  So before you decide that my life does not meet your expectations, focus on straightening out your own life first.  >:(

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
There's no harm in a little humorous flirting.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »
Thank you Daniel, that is all it really is.  I have no love life whatsoever, with that not realistically changing ever for me, so flirting on the internet is all I have.  Given such a scenario, is a little innocent online flirting such a terrible thing?  What I cannot have in reality, at least I should be allowed to have in fantasy.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  I do not tell you how to live; do not tell me how to live, either.  You know nothing about me, when I am kidding, when I am being serious, when I am daydreaming, and when I mean things for my real, every day existence.  And I seriously doubt that you are a saint yourself.  So before you decide that my life does not meet your expectations, focus on straightening out your own life first.  >:(

JTB i think you should read what i have composed here....

NO ONES PERFECT.... I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT..

And many of the great prophets of jewish times have been enticed into women of other cultures .... do i have to name them

BUT WE SHOULD LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.. .after all they were punished for their self satisfying ways

EVEN JOCKINGLY i don't think that flirting with another group of people (NO MATTER HOW NICE THEY ARE) is the way to go

Historically the jewish people who wanted what was good for them physically didn't serve as high a purpose as their final judgment by G-d...

IF THE JEWISH PEOPLE ASSIMILATE THEN WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE..

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
Thank you Daniel, that is all it really is.  I have no love life whatsoever, with that not realistically changing ever for me, so flirting on the internet is all I have.  Given such a scenario, is a little innocent online flirting such a terrible thing?  What I cannot have in reality, at least I should be allowed to have in fantasy.

Have you tried JDate yet? I highly recommend it and if not JDate, there are others like JPEOPLEMEET and Frumster. Try one of them. You're bound to meet someone.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 09:54:49 PM »

Have you tried JDate yet? I highly recommend it and if not JDate, there are others like JPEOPLEMEET and Frumster. Try one of them. You're bound to meet someone.

YEH I AGREE

JTB, i would try JDATE and find a nice jewish girl

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »
ummmm....thanks, daniel, but i don't think so.  not for a 46-year-old, 332 pound, unemployed man.  give me brad pitt's looks and bill gates' money, and maybe i would have a chance.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »
JTB,

THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 10:03:44 PM »
that may be, but can you imagine me expressing interest in somebody like a single version of malkah fleischer?  she would have such a look of horror on her face and run away from me so fast, that her legs would barely be able to carry her

newman

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
that may be, but can you imagine me expressing interest in somebody like a single version of malkah fleischer?  she would have such a look of horror on her face and run away from me so fast, that her legs would barely be able to carry her

Get a few fake tatoos on your 300+lbs and you'll look like a real gorilla. Some chicks love that.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 10:06:20 PM »
lol...that's funny  :laugh:

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 10:12:12 PM »
ummmm....thanks, daniel, but i don't think so.  not for a 46-year-old, 332 pound, unemployed man.  give me brad pitt's looks and bill gates' money, and maybe i would have a chance.

That doesn't matter! There are people of all ages, sizes, and statuses on there! There are plenty of women who would fit into this category as well. Don't sell yourself short until you try!

Several years ago, my aunt tragically passed away. My uncle was 55 at the time. He used JDate and met his present girlfriend who is a real sweetheart (who also tragically lost her spouse) and they are preparing to get married next year. So no matter what your age or situation, there's always someone else that is in your same situation or someone that will take an interest in you. Can't hurt to give it a try!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »

6'1" 200lbs Athletic.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.