Author Topic: Jews and Gentiles.  (Read 1671 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Jews and Gentiles.
« on: September 02, 2007, 07:02:48 AM »
Today we see something which has not been seen en masse for almost 2000 years. Gentiles are turning to Jewish people, to the teachings of Judaism to find out what their relationship should really be like. Why? Because so many of us have found that there is no satisfaction, no real relationship with G-d, or even with each other in the religions of this world.

What happened? What severed the relationship of the Gentiles with G-d? Sin! The Gentiles stopped worshipping G-d in the manner revealed to Adam and to Noah and they began to worship other gods.

The Prophet Jeremiah says that in the last days, the Gentiles will turn to G-d coming from the ends of the earth to seek Him.Im not trying to become a doom mongerer but with the  spread of the Heretic religeon that is Islam and  Mohammed
 the pig,rapist,corruptor.So for me, the Jews carry the message of GOD,you have been chosen to make manefest the word of god,dont hide from us this wisdom of the torah,dont gaurd it away from those wishing to hear the true meaning and let those who want to know God hear God.For my own part,a Gentile, I can see what this false prophet is,and i shall now call him Apostate.Islam is just plain wrong,and it needs to be stopped.They admit to killing and want to kill jews and Gentiles,it is their way.so why is it  many Gentiles come here to this forum,to rediscover the connection to God?and does not the 613 laws state "Amalak" perhaps the seeds of amalak are indeed the muslims? if that is so then all Jews know what must happen.
if some spelling is incorrect im sorry.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.