Author Topic: hello  (Read 11128 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: hello
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:32 AM »
Apparently Beth only wishes to argue with people that, in her opinion, are hateful, cruel and divisive by stating her opinion and is not so interested in a logical debate.  She chooses to ignore my question:

"Why do you think that Islam hates the west?"

Beth, if you are still on the forum and wish to engage in a debate, I await your response.

Quote from: qa4383 link=topic=8331.msg79752#msg79752 date=
However, do you believe what the Europeans did was moral? 200 hundred years from now, if the Native American  community became stronger and rised up against the system and fought to reclaim their land...a land that was originally theirs; would you support them? Would you willingly give up your land, because hundreds of years ago, it once belonged to someone else?
I highly doubt that you would.

It has nothing to do with Europeans or morality and it is not limited to Native Americans.  This has been the way of the world since the beginning of recorded history.  Do I like the fact that humanity can't live together in peace but must, what appears to be, constantly war amongst themselves?  No.  But I am a realist and understand that, for now anyway, this is human nature.  It is admirable to pursue peace but peace can only be pursued between two peoples that are after the same outcome.  When one desires peace and the other says they desire peace while killing your people, true peace will never be attained.  To think otherwise is foolish and suicidal.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 09:16:00 AM »
QA4383 can you please tell me what a "P-lestinain" is?  What is their history?  When was "Pa lestine" ever a nation to be a "nationality" or a "people"?  Why is there no mention of any of these "people" in any ancient or modern writing prior to 1967?  What is the goal of these peace loving ancient people?  Does Jerusalem mean anything within their holy book?  What does the Koran and Hadith say about the P lestinian People? 

If the Pa lestinain People built the Dome of the rock and Al Aqsa mosque who build that immense stone structure these two shrines sit on today?  Were they too built by the P-alestinian People?

By answering any of these questions factually and educatedly you will have proven to yourself the immense propagation thrown onto this subject and too your immense benightedness.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »
HMMMM...I dont think this qa4383 Beth person is really Jewish, not even a self hating Jew. Take this as an example, she writes "arabs" with a capital A yet writes "Jews" with a small j.
Please see the following:

What do you want to do with all the Arabs again?... I believe that I read on another post that you wanted to 'wipe them out' or something along those lines. Isn't that what Hitler wanted to with the jews? And I'm assuming that you consider Hitler evil as well...but wait...you want to wipe out Arabs and Hitler wanted to wipe out the jews. ...

Just thought it was odd...I mean someone who writes "Arabs", "Hitler" with CAPITAL letters COULD capitalize "Jews". Just a though.

BETH IS NOT JEWISH! She is most likely Pa lestinian. Or a PEACE NOW supporter. NO reasonable person writes that way about Philistinians. And most likely used a Jewish persona to get onto JTF and write.

Well spotted, Mills!

You're a smart cookie! :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »
You write Jews as nation and jews as religion; I as non Jewish have a questions for QA4383: You writed about "opressed" Balestinian christians and muslims as natives of Israel; Why you and your fellow leftists are not speaking loaudly about plight of native  Egyptian who're realy opresssed by muslim A-rab invaders since VIII century? Why Koptic (christians who're descendents of ancient Egiptians) cause is worse than Balaestinians who were invented in 1967? And what is the root of islamic jihad for you if the Jews were massacred in Hebron 1929 by A-rabs long before establishment of Israel and invention of Balestine? I'm waiting for your honest responce.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »
Well you're at it, why do you not answer me this: Why are you not so concerned about the once Marionite Christian country of "Lebanon" that was rolled over by the Islamic Syrian Horde that massacred them?  I guess you only care if it is the Muslim savage that is harmed and not Jews or Christians.  I forgot, "Human" Rights don't apply to Jews and are becoming extinct for Christians as well as time goes on..... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.