Author Topic: Where angels fear to tread  (Read 1777 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Where angels fear to tread
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:43:14 AM »
In 2005 Cindy-Lou Dale interviewed the surviving spouse of a double farm murder in South Africa. Here is her tragic story.

Where angels fear to tread: I looked about in vain, hoping to find some assistance but instead became transfixed with the rivulets of blood trickling down the inside of the windscreen, pooling on the dashboard. My sons could not speak or react to what they saw but I swear I witnessed my boys turn into old men in an instant...

Where angels fear to tread

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Where angels fear to tread
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 07:00:14 AM »
Would Boers and anglo s. africans revolt if they had weapons
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »

Many white South Africans still have private weapons, but they are not prepared for revolt and certainly not organised for such a tactic. The terrorist anc government are currently taking drastic measures to disarm whites by not renewing their legal firearm licences and forcing them to give them up or face imprisonment.

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 01:58:03 PM »

--

No, they wont unless they have the blessing of the rest of the world. Boers learnt from the brutal opposition it endured under embargos and sanctions that it nearly impossible to fight the rest of the planet. The Boers tried it once before. RSA vs. The World. 1948 to 1989. RSA did well, held out for a long time, but lost in the end.

That is why I dont want to hate Jews no matter what the anti-semites have to say about you. To all you Jews: go sock it to the Liberals and followers of phoney Islam. Hurt them by ensuring your continuing survival. Avenge us righteous gentiles who fell in the fight against evil Mugabe and Mandela and other Godless scum and commies.

I take comfort in the prophesies of the Christian Bible that shows that God will ensure that the Israeli flag flies forever...

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »
Is there a reason why the "o" in GOD keeps being removed in our writings? Do the moderators see it as blasphemy or something?

Just asking... :embarassed:

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
No, we just don't write out G-d's names fully unless it's for the purpose of a prayer or for reading the Torah.

Good question. No reason to be embarrased. ;)
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.