Author Topic: Jewish communities in America?  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
Jewish communities in America?
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:39:45 PM »
Im currently living in a city in which to my knowledge my wife and two kids are the only other jews I know, dont get me wrong LA does have alot of jews in the real wealthy neighborhoods and personally Im not rich so this dosent apply to me. The only affordable parts of LA with a known high jewish population are all majority hispanic, crime ridden, and are going down hill socially and economically. It wasnt till yesterday that I remembered next month is my oldest daughters birthday she'll be 4 which at the same time meant in one more year she'll start school, me knowing were I live has next to nothing jews, me and my wife which came from proud and pure ethnic jewish backround know that our children being exposed to the overwhelming racial and cultural diversity out here which is all negro and hispanic culture leads to things like confusion of their idenity and intermarriage.

Know if by any chance I offended anyone by disagreeing with intermarriage oh well Im not gonna lie I hate it and everything about it any real jew will say the same, I dont believe in converting because in the real world a convert is a non jew with the right to wear a kippa. You must remember and never  forget brothers and sisters that DNA make a jew a jew and in the past centuries when our people were in exile our ancestors mixed our semitic blood line extensively, so why aid in the suicide of our DNA? Our one of a kind semitic blood is what gives us jews our one of a kind physical characteristics and world renounced brilliance in about everything we set our mind to. Luckly since the days of exile we've retained the majority of our precious blood I say if you love your race you wouldnt commit this adultery and eradication to what you supposedly claim to love.

Didnt mean to preach but every jew should be aware of the suicidal consequences of intermarage and the fact that we make up only 00.02% of the worlds population and face the real serious threat of the destruction of our homeland by Irans president that Mahmoud ahmedwhatever and politically powerful left wing self hating jews, so the point is jews have alot to lose nowadays (if you didnt already know). For the non jews reading I dont hate you (in fact all my life the majority of my were non jewish whites) I just disagree with what is oviously and proven to be harmful to both our genetic make-ups. Any who I think you get the point. Back to my original question, me and my wife are pretty much looking for areas that have a somewhat high jewish population to socially fit in better if anyone can provide me with useful information ill be great.
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish communities in America?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »
You should be able to find a population breakdown by searching Google or Wikipedia.  If I remember correctly, I also read about a Jewish population breakdown at Adherents.com a while back.  Good luck.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question. But I disagree with your assertion that Judaism is in our DNA. Even Rabbi Kahane stated that anyone who converts to Judaism is just as good as someone who was born Jewish. I think Chaim would also disagree that this is a genetic issue. Of course, I think it's best to look for someone who was born and raised Jewish. But if it happens to work out that you meet someone willing to convert, then the "genes" shouldn't fit into the equation too much.

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 12:03:03 AM »
I don't know the answer to your question. But I disagree with your assertion that Judaism is in our DNA. Even Rabbi Kahane stated that anyone who converts to Judaism is just as good as someone who was born Jewish. I think Chaim would also disagree that this is a genetic issue. Of course, I think it's best to look for someone who was born and raised Jewish. But if it happens to work out that you meet someone willing to convert, then the "genes" shouldn't fit into the equation too much.

I believe you misunderstood on dna part, I never said judaism (the religion) was in our dna, Im saying that sex (miscegenation), childbearing, and marriage between jews and non jew should not be allow. As for the religion I think that only people that are genetically jewish can truly benifit from it promises, when a non jew convert which isnt genetically a jew should not be givin the right to marry a person that is a jew ethnically nor the right to conceive children with someone that is a jew ethnically, nor the right to sexual intercourse with someone that is a jew ethnically.
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »
I say this is crazy talk.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 12:52:29 AM »
I agree, Jdlforever. 

I've heard of non-Jews who converted to Judaism, and who have become very proud religious Jews.  Remember, these people had to study for intensively for months before their conversion, which is a lot more than I can say for many people who are simply born Jewish. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
I don't know about crazy talk.  I kinda see where he's coming from - he's just wrong.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 01:12:25 AM »
I have a self-hating, secular Jewess lady friend. Some Jewish things are in her DNA....like nagging her son to eat something all the time. But religion? I found out the true meaning of 'stiff-necked' trying to get her to have a sense of being Jewish or trying to get her to come to Synagogue!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 01:15:08 AM »
I have to agree 100% with Ashkenazi's first post.  This is pretty much exactly in line with what I believe concerning Judaism and genetics.  Let's face it, there's more to Jews than religion and there is such thing as Jewish blood.  This is where I disagree substantially with Chaim and most of JTF.  Jews are brilliant mostly for the reason of their genetics, there's just no way around that.  You don't become a genius because of your culture although that helps.  Genius is latent in your genes, of course culture can help or hinder that but the underlying "geniusness" is definitely in the genes.  Take your typical African and immerse him in the best culture possible that is conducive to becoming a genius and nothing's gonna happen.  It's completely commonly accepted among geneticists that there is a huge genetic component in intelligence and to deny this flies in the face of reason and commonly accepted scientific evidence that supports it.  Of course Jews also have a culture that values scholarship and hard-work, which is a definite plus, but there's also a big genetic component to it.

I don't agree that a convert can benefit from Judaism to the same extent as a "natural" Jew.  I have a cousin who is a convert to Judaism who is in an orthodox yeshiva right now and his mother was fully gentile and converted and she is a wonderful Jewish lady who raised a wonderful Jewish family.  In reality, no, converts do not usually get the same ability to follow Judaism but theoretically there is nothing limiting their ability to benefit from Judaism if they are intent on it.  A lot of the time the converts don't intend to fully immerse themselves in it, that's the problem.

If I were you I would try to enroll your children in a Jewish school.  There's going to be huge pressures to assimilate and intermarry and there's only so much you can do as a father to prevent this even though I'm sure you're going to teach them correctly.  THe kind of culture in L.A. is so against keeping ethnically pure and maintaining your ethnic integrity and it sees this as racist and backwards so your daughter is going to be faced with that which is of course a huge obstacle in her making the right decision.

It's great that you're thinking about this ahead of time though.  It's very important.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:17:05 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 10:04:11 PM »
Exactly, Ze'ev Jabotinsky

To those that didnt understand I was talking about keeping the jewish blood line pure and make no acceptions whatsoever for a jew to marry a person thats not ethnically jewish or be allowed to bear children, because that does nothing but put the jewish blood line at the risk of extinction. We ethnic jews make up only 00.02% of the worlds population and we as a race have alots of enemies that will and are stopping at nothing to have us eradicated, so I believe every jew owes it to our race to keep it alive and growing especially during these difficult times in which we have so much to lose, so please  to all the ethnic jews out there dont let our people go the way of the dinosaurs please dont you think ill be depressing if we jews as a people in the future were being talked about in schools in history class about how our one of a kind brilliant race of people die out due to something preventable as miscegenation?

Ze'ev, I think in the end jewish school would be for the best and yes my daughter is a very bright girl she'll do fine, although LA will not, but I'll continue my search eventually I find what Im lookin for its just with my life overall time is a constant factor, anyways Ze'ev thanks your time is appreciated.

Ehud Olmert

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »
I know a convert for 15 years who from my experience is one of the hidden righteous elites of this generation in the traits of Chessed and Humility.  He outdoes all of us on this forum combined but is so humble that you have to know him for a long time to uncover his Chessed which he goes to excessive lengths to hide.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 02:14:41 AM »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 03:19:02 AM »
I agree that the Ashkenazi IQ is clearly, the most consistently strong Caucasoid group.  Ashkenazis outperform Mongoloid Asiatics in verbal abilities, but not in spatial abilities.

Jews, however, came from somewhere.  Ashkenazis tend to cluster similarly to Kurds and other Aremenoids, whereas Sephardics tend to cluster similarly to Mediterranean peoples.  I believe persecution caused intelligence.  Those who were less intelligent were massacred.  Russia and Germany insured that only the brightest would survive.

It seems the original poster here supports Judaism as a Eugenic devise...I'm all for voluntary eugenics, but I don't think eugenics should ever be forced, then again, its not my place to say, as I have no maternal Jewish decent.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:20:53 AM by EagleEye »

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer

Ehud Olmert

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »
I agree that the Ashkenazi IQ is clearly, the most consistently strong Caucasoid group.  Ashkenazis outperform Mongoloid Asiatics in verbal abilities, but not in spatial abilities.

Jews, however, came from somewhere.  Ashkenazis tend to cluster similarly to Kurds and other Aremenoids, whereas Sephardics tend to cluster similarly to Mediterranean peoples.  I believe persecution caused intelligence.  Those who were less intelligent were massacred.  Russia and Germany insured that only the brightest would survive.

It seems the original poster here supports Judaism as a Eugenic devise...I'm all for voluntary eugenics, but I don't think eugenics should ever be forced, then again, its not my place to say, as I have no maternal Jewish decent.
Neither do about 35% of the RUSSIANS IN ISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »
I hear Russians have been sneaking into Israel, while still considering themselves non-Jewish, and setting up anti-Semitic groups there.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 05:31:01 PM »

When Jews want to marry only other Jews, it is only for the purpose of holding on to their religion.  They don't do it so their children can attain certain physical characteristics.  So there is nothing eugenic about it. 

And you're right about the non-Jewish Russians in Israel.  That has to be stopped. 

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 05:35:44 PM »
I hear Russians have been sneaking into Israel, while still considering themselves non-Jewish, and setting up anti-Semitic groups there.

There's NO need for them to sneek. The kapos in the knesset are all in favour of it. They like having Israelis who are anti-Judaism.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »
And you're right about the non-Jewish Russians in Israel.  That has to be stopped.
Well one of the things is that someone with 1/4, and often paternal Jewish ancestry is automatically Jewish under the law of return.  Another thing is that a complete atheist can be counted as Jewish under the law, so long as they don't openly move into another religion.  This brings in people who don't consider themselves Jewish.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »

There's NO need for them to sneek. The kapos in the knesset are all in favour of it. They like having Israelis who are anti-Judaism.

I think there is more to it than that…

Just the way Arabs were kept in Israel as a cheap labor, non-Jewish Russians, and to be more exact, non-Jewish Russian women, are being embraced for another reason. And this reason is cheap sex slavery.

Deficiency of men in Russia, plus poverty, makes Russian women a bargain for a Western man.

Thus I think, both Jews and Arabs don’t mind them being in Israel.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
saying jews with jewish blood are greater than converts is angainst the torah since the torah states love the convert as you love yourselves. this mitzvah and also taking care of orphans and widows are among the most important in hte entire torah