Author Topic: Mah skin be ashy...  (Read 8368 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: Mah skin be ashy...
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »

What the heck is so great about owning a damn pick-up truck?   If I need a pick-up truck so bad, I'll rent one.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 08:02:41 PM »

What the heck is so great about owning a damn pick-up truck?   If I need a pick-up truck so bad, I'll rent one.
It's good for looting then the electric goes out or there are floods, you should know that.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »

It's good for looting then the electric goes out or there are floods, you should know that.

lol
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
What's with the coco butter?

Is that some negro thing?
Are cucumber sandwiches a 'WHITE" thing?

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.
SUV's are vehicles. If I were riding on public transportation  you'd talk about how f'ing poor I am.

SUVs were invented by white people for white people, because black people don't know what the word "off-roading" or "dirt road" or "skiing" or "4X4ing" means.  They either live in concrete jungles or jungle jungles.

Oh yeah, I don't and wouldn't go off-roading, or skiing anywhere because I don't  have a death wish. I'll leave that up to crazy white people. The WHOLE.

Yes, white people are crazy for going out and enjoying nature.  We're crazy for appreciating the gifts that G-d has given us.  We're also crazy because everyone knows it's MUCH more unsafe and hazardous for one's health to drive on a dirt road and go skiing than to eat fattening foods, shoot each other, do drugs, and have unprotected sex and get AIDs.  Those "crazy" white people!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »

LOL

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 08:43:34 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.
SUV's are vehicles. If I were riding on public transportation  you'd talk about how f'ing poor I am.

SUVs were invented by white people for white people, because black people don't know what the word "off-roading" or "dirt road" or "skiing" or "4X4ing" means.  They either live in concrete jungles or jungle jungles.

Oh yeah, I don't and wouldn't go off-roading, or skiing anywhere because I don't  have a death wish. I'll leave that up to crazy white people. The WHOLE.

Yes, white people are crazy for going out and enjoying nature.  We're crazy for appreciating the gifts that G-d has given us.  We're also crazy because everyone knows it's MUCH more unsafe and hazardous for one's health to drive on a dirt road and go skiing than to eat fattening foods, shoot each other, do drugs, and have unprotected sex and get AIDs.  Those "crazy" white people!
Isn't that something? I just baited you and you hooked right on like a trout! I wanted to see exacty what you'd think if I'd said "White people are..." I guess I know. It makes you just as angry when someone generalizes about your race, whether you do most of the crimes or not. As for off-roading and such... since I've seen a lot of horrible accidents caused by off-roading. I dont' want any part of it. Its not that I don't enjoy nature.. I'd much rather hike in the hills of Okinawa, than off-road..ski or anything that requires too much speed and a lot of jagged rocks. LOL I'll leave that to you ultimate sports enthusiasts.

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 09:03:05 PM »
Isn't that something? I just baited you and you hooked right on like a trout! I wanted to see exacty what you'd think if I'd said "White people are..." I guess I know. It makes you just as angry when someone generalizes about your race, whether you do most of the crimes or not.

That's because you're generalisation is not based on statistical evidence.

Like this:

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 09:09:44 PM »

Are Quisinarts a "White" thing?
Well first of all it's Cuisinart (as in cuisine), and yes I suppose they are.  Notice how no one here is going "She be'a not be dissin' da Cuisinart!".

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 09:14:20 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

Isn't that something? I just baited you and you hooked right on like a trout! I wanted to see exacty what you'd think if I'd said "White people are..." I guess I know. It makes you just as angry when someone generalizes about your race, whether you do most of the crimes or not. As for off-roading and such... since I've seen a lot of horrible accidents caused by off-roading. I dont' want any part of it. Its not that I don't enjoy nature.. I'd much rather hike in the hills of Okinawa, than off-road..ski or anything that requires too much speed and a lot of jagged rocks. LOL I'll leave that to you ultimate sports enthusiasts.

Yeah right, we all know that you think white people are crazy for doing these things.  No need to make anything up now.  Also, I didn't respond because you made a generalized comment about white people, I responded because you said something stupid.  "Crazy people go skiing and 4X4ing and drive on dirt roads."  If you want to make a generalized comment about how white people enjoy these things, that's fine, because I know that it's true.

Erica

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »

Well first of all it's Cuisinart (as in cuisine), and yes I suppose they are.  Notice how no one here is going "She be'a not be dissin' da Cuisinart!".
OOH, you're a bit testy when your race is being talked about in an unfavorable way. And your constant stupidity; typing in ebonics is not helping you at all. I still see you as an idiot. If you can't type normally, in English, you shouldn't be typing at all.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

Yeah right, we all know that you think white people are crazy for doing these things.  No need to make anything up now.  Also, I didn't respond because you made a generalized comment about white people, I responded because you said something stupid.  "Crazy people go skiing and 4X4ing and drive on dirt roads."  If you want to make a generalized comment about how white people enjoy these things, that's fine, because I know that it's true.
You don't know what I think. I've NEVER come in here saying such things before, why would I say it now? Its because I dont' beleive that whites are inherently crazy for doing the things you listed.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 10:47:38 PM »

OOH, you're a bit testy when your race is being talked about in an unfavorable way. And your constant stupidity; typing in ebonics is not helping you at all. I still see you as an idiot. If you can't type normally, in English, you shouldn't be typing at all.
What the hell?  Talking about Cuisinarts is making fun of white people?  ??? 

Now here, let me give you my honest, and apparently in your view idiotic opinion:

I could care less about my "race."  I'm a Jew and nothing else.  You want to make fun a guy named Jed living in West Virginia married to his sister, sitting on his porch in a rocking chair, chewing on a piece of straw and drinking from a jug that says "XXX"?  Be my guest!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 10:54:34 PM »

Now here, let me give you my honest, and apparently in your view idiotic opinion:

I could care less about my "race."  I'm a Jew and nothing else.  You want to make fun a guy named Jed living in West Virginia married to his sister, sitting on his porch in a rocking chair, chewing on a piece of straw and drinking from a jug that says "XXX"?  Be my guest!

Don't encourage that dang woman to make fun o' my kinfolk.