Author Topic: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.  (Read 16863 times)

Erica

Re: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 04:13:35 PM »
First of all, when I first came here, I expected to be conversing with a group of intelligent, grown-ups. Instead I get the bad luck of being the ONLY black here (on opposition), then upon my arrival (EVEN BEFORE I GOT HERE) I was called all sorts of names. So its NOT that I don't like you all...its just that my presence isn't as welcomed as I thought it would be. So its YOUR issue. I just wanted some grown-up debating...this is something I'm not getting.

We thought that about you even before you joined because we saw your YouTube videos. You do speak in an Ebonics accent even if you don't speak with Ebonics grammar.

We also saw affirmative action things you did on your videos such as have affirmative action music and affirmative action hair braiding shows. And when we say affirmative action, we mean the dominant black culture, not the policy of hiring blacks just because they're black. If you want us to treat you differently, you should emulate Alan Keyes, not dominant black culture.

Explain that please. That post sounded totally stupid. I never spoke Ebonics in my videos you liar. How is it possible to have an ebonics accent without using the actual grammar? And since when is hair braiding bad? Or listening to R&B music bad? I saw a list of the metal groups  you guys listen to and could bash you on that but guess what, its not my taste of music. My preference isn't your preference. But I don't call you stupid Jews for liking it. I don't want to emulate Alan Keyes because I'm NOT HIM. YOU emulate Alan Keyes, if you want. That would only prove that you're not your own person.

Erica

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »
They invented the elevator shaft garbage shoot - I saw it on a  special about South Africa.  See Erica - ;) ;)
Well they have to have somewhere to toss their babies.
F' you JB. You are rude and crude.
You go girl, talk to me

You forget the UMM HMM! ;D

You frown on ignorance, yet exhibit it yourself... hypocrite.

newman

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »

We call only those who act like wild animals apes.

I started a thread that held up a black to the highest esteem, so that PROVES it.
Wrong kind of black Newman - the average black can't get behind that kind of black - he didn't make excuses for bad behavior.

You're right, Bullcat.

Blacks only want to see blacks reach great hights if they are left, carping, victim culture, AA advocate excuse makers.

As soon as a conservative black makes it (like Keys or Clark) the others call him a 'Tom'.

Erica

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 09:01:08 PM »

We call only those who act like wild animals apes.

I started a thread that held up a black to the highest esteem, so that PROVES it.
Wrong kind of black Newman - the average black can't get behind that kind of black - he didn't make excuses for bad behavior.

You're right, Bullcat.

Blacks only want to see blacks reach great hights if they are left, carping, victim culture, AA advocate excuse makers.

As soon as a conservative black makes it (like Keys or Clark) the others call him a 'Tom'.
Alan Keyes isn't a Tom, and neither is Joe Clark. They are black people who think differently. Alan Keyes thought that kicking out his 18 year old lesbian daughter and taking her money and support system away would make her straight. That's not right. Joe Clark set the standard for hard- nosed principals everywhere but that standard isn't alive anymore. People are thinking differently now. I know, I know, "Parents need to be whiped...children need to be whipped...babies need to be whipped ::)" Yadda, yadda yadda...the thing is that once one method of control is OVER-DONE people see exactly what's going on and they find a new way around it.

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »
Joe Clark set the standard for hard- nosed principals everywhere but that standard isn't alive anymore. People are thinking differently now.

That's why inner-city public schools are a complete failure.

That GREAT man showed the way but idiot liberals and race pimps wouldn't take it.

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
Joe Clark set the standard for hard- nosed principals everywhere but that standard isn't alive anymore. People are thinking differently now.

That GREAT man showed the way but idiot liberals and race pimps wouldn't take it.
You make absolutely no sense. First you want all blacks to go away, then you want all black children to be taught by Joe Clark. Make up your mind.

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 09:45:34 PM »

You make absolutely no sense. First you want all blacks to go away, then you want all black children to be taught by Joe Clark. Make up your mind.

I preferr 'back to africa' for the non-civilised. In the absence of that, I preferr the steady hand of a Crazy Joe to make civilised citizens out of them.

Erica

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »

I preferr 'back to africa' for the non-civilised. In the absence of that, I preferr the steady hand of a Crazy Joe to make civilised citizens out of them.
You would. As if most of the blacks in America have ever BEEN to Africa. Tsk.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »

Millions of European Jews, Russian Jews, Middle Eastern Jews and American Jews had never been to Israel before in their lives but they didn't have a problem going there. 

The reason for that is probably because they weren't used to being babied and pampered and given everything like the blacks are in the U.S. without any pretense of repayment back to society.

C'mon, don't blacks want to go back to their "bruddas and siistas" back in Africa?  Just admit it, you and all blacks are happy that their ancestors were enslaved and brought into America.  If they weren't, most of you would probably not even be alive because you would have died from genocide or Aids or starvation. 

White Americans did a massive welfare plan bringing all the Africans to the United States and that's not even good enough for blacks.  They just want more and more and more, it's never enough for them.  They've been suckling on the teet of white people ever since they were brought into North America and they're never going to stop.  Why should they if they have it easy?  It's a perpetual people who are stuck in a dependent relationship like that of a child.  (i'm not speaking of everyone, but it's generally true) 

So, if you were master of the Universe, would you rather there had been no slavery of Africans and all the blacks would have stayed in Africa?  Or would you rather have had your ancestors "pay the price" for your better life in America?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »

Millions of European Jews, Russian Jews, Middle Eastern Jews and American Jews had never been to Israel before in their lives but they didn't have a problem going there. 

The reason for that is probably because they weren't used to being babied and pampered and given everything like the blacks are in the U.S. without any pretense of repayment back to society.

C'mon, don't blacks want to go back to their "bruddas and siistas" back in Africa?  Just admit it, you and all blacks are happy that their ancestors were enslaved and brought into America.  If they weren't, most of you would probably not even be alive because you would have died from genocide or Aids or starvation. 

White Americans did a massive welfare plan bringing all the Africans to the United States and that's not even good enough for blacks.  They just want more and more and more, it's never enough for them.  They've been suckling on the teet of white people ever since they were brought into North America and they're never going to stop.  Why should they if they have it easy?  It's a perpetual people who are stuck in a dependent relationship like that of a child.  (i'm not speaking of everyone, but it's generally true) 

So, it you were master of the Universe, would you rather there had been no slavery of Africans and all the blacks would have stayed in Africa?  Or would you rather have had your ancestors "pay the price" for your better life in America?
There you go with the 'you should be glad the white man gave you an opportunity to be free' mess again. I can't believe how ignorant you are. This is Klan talk.

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
There you go with the 'you should be glad the white man gave you an opportunity to be free' mess again. I can't believe how ignorant you are. This is Klan talk.

No.

It's "truth" talk.

Where would blacks be now and what would their living standard be without the white man?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »

So, it you were master of the Universe, would you rather there had been no slavery of Africans and all the blacks would have stayed in Africa?  Or would you rather have had your ancestors "pay the price" for your better life in America?

You didn't answer my question. 

If it was up to you, would you rather have had slavery with the benefits for millions of black people that it ended up having, or would you rather that African slavery never existed and you and all the black Americans of today would be in Africa dying of AIDs, genocide, disease, and starvation?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »

No.

It's "truth" talk.

Where would blacks be now and what would their living standard be without the white man?
You talk about society's value's going down into the toilet, and here you and Ze'ev are, speaking the evil, and THINKING the evil yourselves.

I'm amazed that I share the same world with you .

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 10:19:49 PM »

You didn't answer my question. 

If it was up to you, would you rather have had slavery with the benefits for millions of black people that it ended up having, or would you rather that African slavery never existed and you and all the black Americans of today would be in Africa dying of AIDs, genocide, disease, and starvation?
Its awfully sad that you think like that. I was never a slave so I wouldn't even know how to answer that question.  Not even hypothetically.  This is just awfully sad.

How could you ask me such a question? Slavery wasn't something blacks in Africa asked for to be taken away from whatever was going on in Africa back then. It was a terrible, terrible thing. IT took 400+ years for any rights to be given to black people even after they were free.

..edited to humor you...

If Africans knew then what they know now, surely they (and I ) would have liked to be taken out of the situation away from AIDS, starvation and other bad happenings in Africa. Slavery was not better though. Being beaten for wanting to learn to read, being raped just because you're there and can't run home to tell anyone, selling off family members one by one (from adult to newborn) is not my idea of heaven on Earth.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:23:16 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
She still hasn't answered Ze'ev's question.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »

No.

It's "truth" talk.

You talk about society's value's going down into the toilet, and here you and Ze'ev are, speaking the evil, and THINKING the evil yourselves.

What's evil about what we're saying?  You can't just say that something is evil without explaining why. 

Look, I'm not saying that slavery is a good thing.  Slavery is awful, I wish it never happened.  I was simply asking you an honest question, to point out that I believe that most blacks are appreciative of the fact that their ancestors "paid the price" and sacrificed themselves in such a way that enabled their ancestors to have far better lives than they would have had in Africa.  Isn't that noble to pay respect to your ancestors who sacrificed themselves so that you could live in the United States rather than dying in an AIDs infested G-d-forsaken hellhole? 

I was asking an honest question to see how you would respond, how is that evil?  I want to hear your opinion on this because I've never asked a black person this question.

If it were up to you, would you have allowed slavery to happen for the benefit of all the black Africans of today?  Or would you have rather want that slavery would have never occurred and then all (or at least almost all) of the blacks would have stayed in Africa and suffered the fate that so many Africans do. 

I know it might be a hard question to ask and that it is taboo to ask a black person this and to have her admit that he thinks slavery should have happened, but it's a legitimate question, and it is in no way evil.

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »
Its edited, newman.

newman

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 10:26:01 PM »
Its edited, newman.

You still deflected.  Answer 'yes' or 'no'.

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 10:27:59 PM »

No.

It's "truth" talk.

What's evil about what we're saying?  You can't just say that something is evil without explaining why. 

Look, I'm not saying that slavery is a good thing.  Slavery is awful, I wish it never happened.  I was simply asking you an honest question, to point out that I believe that most blacks are appreciative of the fact that their ancestors "paid the price" and sacrificed themselves in such a way that enabled their ancestors to have far better lives than they would have had in Africa.  Isn't that noble to pay respect to your ancestors who sacrificed themselves so that you could live in the United States rather than dying in an AIDs infested G-d-forsaken hellhole? 

I was asking an honest question to see how you would respond, how is that evil?  I want to hear your opinion on this because I've never asked a black person this question.

If it were up to you, would you have allowed slavery to happen for the benefit of all the black Africans of today?  Or would you have rather want that slavery would have never occurred and then all (or at least almost all) of the blacks would have stayed in Africa and suffered the fate that so many Africans do. 

I know it might be a hard question to ask and that it is taboo to ask a black person this and to have her admit that he thinks slavery should have happened, but it's a legitimate question, and it is in no way evil.
What's so evil and sad about what you said is that you implied that slaves asked for what they got, and if it wasn't for the white man giving them freedom, I'd be just another African with AIDS. I don't owe the slave masters a thing, but I do owe my ancestors who did what they had to do to survive and not get killed (because I'm here) a debt of gratitude because they could've killed themselves from all of the pressure they were under.

If the Africa of yesterday had the Africa of today's problems, I'd just assume jump off of a cliff onto jagged rocks than become a slave to people who'd chain me up like an animal. If I were caught while trying to commit suicide, I guess I'd have no choice but to do 'massah's bidding'.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:32:10 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 10:29:02 PM »
Its edited, newman.

You still deflected.  Answer 'yes' or 'no'.
Damnit, I didn't deflect anything. Just because I didn't answer in the way you wanted me to answer dosen't mean I didn't answer the damned question. I SAID YES. RE READ, NEwman and stop trying to make me THINK and ACT like you.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
Look, the situation you described isn't much different than in Africa.  Millions of African people are displaced from their homes, raped, genocided, murdered with machetes, take part in bloody civil wars.  They still sew their wive's vaginas together there.  They rape virgins because they think it will cure them of AIDs.  There are so many unspeakable horrors that happen in Africa that I couldn't even begin to address them all.

If I had my choice, I would rather be a slave who was fed and who worked in America and was taken care of by his master than be in Africa where I would probably die by the age of 35 of a horrible disease, or be killed in a civil war after witnessing my wives and daughters raped in front of me.   

So, if it were up to you, you would rather have had it happen the same way so that you and your ancestors would have avoided all the horrible things in Africa.  Well I don't blame you.  I think that's a smart answer. 

I'm not saying you should be on your knees thanking the slaveowners, but I think a little bit of gratitude and a little bit of appreciation would be the humble thing to do, especially in the spirit of recognition for the great sacrifices that black people's ancestors undertook.  It seems like an obvious thing for blacks to think, but I never hear this sentiment anywhere.  No appreciation for anything, blacks just want more and more and more without appreciating anything that they've been given.

If slavery ended up being such a preferable thing, and it was a better alternative than staying in Africa, why do so many black Americans complain about slavery, and do you think they should just get over it and accept that they would have been worse off if they had been in Africa?

Of course blacks shouldn't be appreciative of the slave owners who brought Africans over to enslave them, but do you think blacks should be somewhat appreciative that slavery happened because it gave them a chance to have such a better life?

newman

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »
Erica should thank us for her SUV.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »

Well I'm not saying that she should be thankful to us, I'm just saying that she should have some type of vague thankfulness in general.  Like a cosmic sort of thankfulness and appreciation.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »
Look, the situation you described isn't much different than in Africa.  Millions of African people are displaced from their homes, raped, genocided, murdered with machetes, take part in bloody civil wars.  They still sew their wive's vaginas together there.  They rape virgins because they think it will cure them of AIDs.  There are so many unspeakable horrors that happen in Africa that I couldn't even begin to address them all.

Like I said, if the Africa of Today was anything like the Africa of Yesterday (slave trading times), I would try to kill myself... however if I was caught trying to commit suicide, I'd have to go with 'massah' to do his bidding. Let him have his way with me, bare his children, watch them being sold off, being beaten for insolence, and eventually hung.

If I had my choice, I would rather be a slave who was fed and who worked in America and was taken care of by his master than be in Africa where I would probably die by the age of 35 of a horrible disease, or be killed in a civil war after witnessing my wives and daughters raped in front of me. 

Doesn't seem like much of a life at all.   

So, if it were up to you, you would rather have had it happen the same way so that you and your ancestors would have avoided all the horrible things in Africa.  Well I don't blame you.  I think that's a smart answer. 

I'm not saying you should be on your knees thanking the slaveowners, but I think a little bit of gratitude and a little bit of appreciation would be the humble thing to do, especially in the spirit of recognition for the great sacrifices that black people's ancestors undertook.  It seems like an obvious thing for blacks to think, but I never hear this sentiment anywhere.  No appreciation for anything, blacks just want more and more and more without appreciating anything that they've been given.

I have no gratitude for the white man of yesteryear's involvement in the slave trade. None. I owe him nothing. Who I owe are my ancestors who didn't do what I would have done because it takes strong people not to give up in the face of that much adversity. Sure, the alternative route, staying in Africa if AIDS even existed then (and it didn't) would have been just as terrible. So neither experience would look to me to be more appealing than the other. Sorry. I'm not happy that slavery existed, I'm not proud that we were taken away from Africa the way we were, in chains and cages...separated from our families. I'm really emotional about this because I have a family. A husband and children of my own who I'd die without.

If slavery ended up being such a preferable thing, and it was a better alternative than staying in Africa, why do so many black Americans complain about slavery, and do you think they should just get over it and accept that they would have been worse off if they had been in Africa?

So many blacks complain about slavery because it was horrible. The history is horrible. The trading was horrible. The beatings were horrible, and it was all because someone needed their plantations ho'ed, cultivated, seeded and watered. Some people, like me a few seconds ago, cry at the thought of something like that happening to them and their kids. We go back in our minds of what that might have been like and we break down. This is what makes me appreciate my freedom, and trust me, the white man had nothing to do with this feeling. I'm SO happy that I was born a free thinking human being who ended up ultimately having the best that life could offer me despite the fact that I went through some things in my own past. I woudn't choose being raped, beaten and molested over slavery, of course...but I'm glad that I'm not a slave. It would have been a lot worse.

Of course blacks shouldn't be appreciative of the slave owners who brought Africans over to enslave them, but do you think blacks should be somewhat appreciative that slavery happened because it gave them a chance to have such a better life?
NO.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:59:22 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 10:55:06 PM »
Why, newman? You didn't purchase it, neither did you purchase our Dodge Caravan. My husband pays the note. Get over yourself.