Author Topic: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups  (Read 33643 times)

newman

Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »
Italians aren't white; they're Italians.

Comments please.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:40:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:02:08 PM »
She's wrong. 

I would ask her this, if they're not white, what are they?

Then after she doesn't say that they're mongoloid, negroid, oceanian, east asian or native american I would ask her to rethink her answer.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:03:59 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »
Seriously, who cares ???
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »
That's funny.

I remember Erica saying that she thought Jews were white.

Italians are more white than Jews, in my estimation.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 10:12:35 PM »
Erica is right. Italians are black. Doesn't anyone notice our Wide noses, kinky hair and larger lips than whites..

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »
Italians are more white than ALL Jews but they're not more white than Ashkenazim.  I'd say that Ashkenazim are "whiter" than Italians.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 10:14:02 PM »
Erica is right. Italians are black. Doesn't anyone notice our Wide noses, kinky hair and larger lips than whites..

Wait a second, are you admitting to being a moolie?

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
being a moolie is coolie.......um hmm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 10:17:30 PM »
Hmmmm, do the have ribs, watermelon and fried chicken in Italy?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »
Pardon the pun....but Erica is out of her cotton picking mind if she says that Italians aren't white (Caucasion). Some are olive skinned if that's what she means.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »

Some Italians are "olive" skinned, and they get nice tans, but they're definitely white.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 12:16:02 AM »
Italians are of Mediterranean descent, comparable to Greeks, French, Spanish (real Spain), North African, Sephardi Jews, Arabs, etc.

The "are they white" question gets very old.  If you look at how many times the definition of white has changed, it because irrelevant.

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 12:19:04 AM »
Hmmmm, do the have ribs, watermelon and fried chicken in Italy?

No Italian I ever met had a nappy-headed mamma who cooked Kentucky Fried Eggplant.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 12:36:28 AM »
I'm still all  :o over this great news!
Think of all the things I'm owed since I'm not white.
Erica why did you take so long to let us in on this little morsel.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 12:40:30 AM »
I'm still all  :o over this great news!
Think of all the things I'm owed since I'm not white.
Erica why did you take so long to let us in on this little morsel.

Yeah, just think about the opportunities, you can go around telling everyone that the reason for all of your failings are because of the "white man" and people will now think you're a genius because you can speak properly and you'll be able to get into Harvard and get a great job.  How dare Erica hide this crucial information from you!  Tell all the Italians!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 12:49:39 AM »
You are so correct Ze'ev.  Think of all the new doors opening.  A nonwhite woman - I got it made in the shade!  8)

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:18 AM »
You are so correct Ze'ev.  Think of all the new doors opening.  A nonwhite woman - I got it made in the shade!  8)

Now you can screw-up all you like at work. You can't be fired!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 12:56:21 AM »
WHO CARES WHAT ERICA THINKS ABOUT THAT...

she can beleive whatever she wants... she isn't attacking anyone making silly statements like that

WE ALL KNOW THE REAL ANSWER TO THAT QUESTIONS.. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:37 AM »

she can beleive whatever she wants... she isn't attacking anyone making silly statements like that

If you don't have a problem with it - what's your problem?
I would like her to explain what Italian's are if not white just for my edification.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:42 AM »
Seriously, who cares ???

I agree with kahaneloyalist. Who cares?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »
How about this?

Most Italians are Caucasian, and not White.

To those who say now that there is no difference, I will say this:

I am Caucasian. Not because I check the box "White" in applications. But because I was born and raised in the Caucasus region, and look Caucasian and no way White European.

Native Caucasian people, by the way, look Mediterranean, and in no way like people of Norway or Germany, who can be truly classified as Whites.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:02:29 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 01:03:43 AM »

If you don't have a problem with it - what's your problem?
I would like her to explain what Italian's are if not white just for my edification.

MY PROBLEM BULLCAT IS THAT WE CAN BE DISCUSSING SOME MORE PRESSING MATTERS...

WE ARE JUST WASTING TIME HERE

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »
Well Caucasian means from the Caucasus region, I prefer the term Caucasoid, because it is talking anthropology.

Northern Europeans or nordic is the other term.  I don't think whiteness is limited to nordicness, but that's just my opinion.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:34 AM »
It seems like this forum is getting more and more racist. It's really bothering me. There are black Jews who are just as wonderful as any other Jew.  Who cares? There is too much focus on what color people are and it's disturbing to me.

If you want to focus on the groups here that are evil... by all means. But to go on and on about black this... white that... mixed here... genes there... caucasian this... and black mixed that... are you focused on hating people who are evil... or just different than you?

It sounds like a KKK rally in here and some of the folks in here are simply racist for no other reason than they don't like people who look different. There's no question about it. G-d created all the traits and features of human beings in His ultimate wisdom and perfection. Now the people who have free choice and do evil, hate that.

We are not a racist organization and some might want to rethink their position. What kind of attention do you want to bring to the forum? What type of members do you want to attract? Do you think that this might prevent some serious people from joining our organization because you like to go over the top on this stuff? Geez... and when Chaim is trying to get into Israel.

You know where I stand on common black culture in this country (it's evil) but this stuff is just garbage. You should all be a little embarrassed. This is ignorant and foolish. Spend more time on worrying if a group is evil and less on what color or genetic makeup they are. Jews are all different colors... and I don't think that thought is crossing some minds.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:24:27 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »
The post was to highlight a silly comment made about Italians, Jeff. Not Jewish bloodlines. ???