Author Topic: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups  (Read 32430 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »
The South Africans, however, are Northern European.

No, they are predominantly Western European (Dutch, German, French Huguenot).

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 06:14:40 PM »
It seems like this forum is getting more and more racist. It's really bothering me. There are black Jews who are just as wonderful as any other Jew.  Who cares? There is too much focus on what color people are and it's disturbing to me.

If you want to focus on the groups here that are evil... by all means. But to go on and on about black this... white that... mixed here... genes there... caucasian this... and black mixed that... are you focused on hating people who are evil... or just different than you?

It sounds like a KKK rally in here and some of the folks in here are simply racist for no other reason than they don't like people who look different. There's no question about it. G-d created all the traits and features of human beings in His ultimate wisdom and perfection. Now the people who have free choice and do evil, hate that.

We are not a racist organization and some might want to rethink their position. What kind of attention do you want to bring to the forum? What type of members do you want to attract? Do you think that this might prevent some serious people from joining our organization because you like to go over the top on this stuff? Geez... and when Chaim is trying to get into Israel.

You know where I stand on common black culture in this country (it's evil) but this stuff is just garbage. You should all be a little embarrassed. This is ignorant and foolish. Spend more time on worrying if a group is evil and less on what color or genetic makeup they are. Jews are all different colors... and I don't think that thought is crossing some minds.

Jeffguy, you have such an excellent way to articulate exactly what the relevent issues are here, the issues that I fully agree with. It's just that you know how to articulate it better than I ever could :)

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 09:20:20 PM »
I find it really amazing that when Newman makes comments that are about 1000 times more ridiculous and racist than this, it gets virtually no response from any of you guys. But now that Erica has made a response like this, it's now become a 4 page thread.
Remember I made the monumental mistake of calling 'Jewish' a race (AND apologized)? People were calling me racist and all sorts of things. I mentioned that I didn't know and was sorry and people STILL bashed me for it. Talk about unforgiving. lol Jeffguy is an honorable person. I disagree with him ALSO but I respect him more because he doesn't have to call people names to get his point accross. I could learn a lot from his example.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2007, 09:39:02 PM »
How about this?

Most Italians are Caucasian, and not White.

To those who say now that there is no difference, I will say this:

I am Caucasian. Not because I check the box "White" in applications. But because I was born and raised in the Caucasus region, and look Caucasian and no way White European.

Native Caucasian people, by the way, look Mediterranean, and in no way like people of Norway or Germany, who can be truly classified as Whites.

They are still white. All Caucasians are white, not just what you called white Europeans. The reason the word white, which is a light color, is used, is because ethnocentric Europeans invented the term. So therefore, there are white North Africans, white Western Asians, white Central Asians, and white Southern Asians.

Well, I don't take into consideration only the skin color, but an average psycho-type. I think it has a lot to do with the climate and geography of habitat.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 09:54:23 PM »
Italians are kinda like Jews.  Some have a darker complexion, and some have a fair complexion.  For the most part Jews and Italians are white.  Some Jews and Italians have blue or green eyes also.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2007, 08:50:24 AM »
I''m not going to read through all this right now, but try and avoid turning this into any personal attacks. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
Well Caucasian means from the Caucasus region, I prefer the term Caucasoid, because it is talking anthropology.

Northern Europeans or Nordic is the other term.  I don't think whiteness is limited to Nordicness, but that's just my opinion.

Nordics, Alpines, and Mediterraneans are the 3 types of Caucasoids.

Agreed.  But there are also groups like Aremenoid and Dinaric, which tend to mix different elements.  Ashkenazis tend to be Aremenoid.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2007, 10:12:05 PM »
Well I am Italian, I am white and on one occasion during the summer I become a light shade of beige hows them apples.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2007, 10:15:47 PM »
Well I am Italian, I am white and on one occasion during the summer I become a light shade of beige hows them apples.
...Yet no one saw my apologIES... Forget it. This thread is BS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2007, 10:17:09 PM »
There is a wide variety in skin color for Italians, if people had their ancestors from Northern Italy they are as white as a Scandanavian.  There are some from Naples or the South that have an Olive color skin.  And remember one thing you can all thank the Italians for teaching people of the world how to eat  :P
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2007, 10:19:13 PM »
There is a wide variety in skin color for Italians, if people had their ancestors from Northern Italy they are as white as a Scandanavian.  There are some from Naples or the South that have an Olive color skin.  And remember one thing you can all thank the Italians for teaching people of the world how to eat  :P
What?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
Italian have given a lot to the world.  Food, culture, arts, literature, very rich Renaissance  history. Very hard working, very strong family unit.  Growing in NY many of the old school Italian neighborhoods was such a pleasure.  Everyone was there to help each other through good and bad. 

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2007, 10:25:26 PM »
Italian have given a lot to the world.  Food, culture, arts, literature, very rich Renaissance  history. Very hard working, very strong family unit.  Growing in NY many of the old school Italian neighborhoods was such a pleasure.  Everyone was there to help each other through good and bad. 
That's refreshing to hear/read, Masterwolf. Once African Americans get back to the times when family was all that mattered, we'll all probably be better off.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2007, 10:29:43 PM »
Pat Cooper once said in his comedy routine he was Italian as well..

" All my life I lived in an all Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn, one time a Chinese family moved next door, so my mother made them feel welcome by making ravioli and inside was a message "  (as to fortune cookies)  A little humor there.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
Erica ,

We've had some very "not so nice" posts between each other. Look,  I believe some of your posts are simply insane, and I'm sure you feel the same as mine. I will more than likely disagree with you, and you with me. At the end of the day You are a member of JTF, and I should respect you, even when I believe your opinoin is completly insane. I wanted too take this opportunity to let you know that I was always right in the first place ( sarcasm ) Be well Erica, no hard feeling ok ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2007, 10:36:49 PM »
Erica ,

We've had some very "not so nice" posts between each other. Look,  I believe some of your posts are simply insane, and I'm sure you feel the same as mine. I will more than likely disagree with you, and you with me. At the end of the day You are a member of JTF, and I should respect you, even when I believe your opinoin is completly insane. I wanted too take this opportunity to let you know that I was always right in the first place ( sarcasm ) Be well Erica, no hard feeling ok ?

Jeff
I'll survive... Thanks.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »
That's refreshing to hear/read, Masterwolf. Once African Americans get back to the times when family was all that mattered, we'll all probably be better off.

What do you mean "get back to the times when family was all that mattered"?  That implies that there WAS a time when family matter for Africans.  There's no indication that marriage was a particularly strong institution among Africans or is a strong institution today for them.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2007, 10:40:10 PM »

What do you mean "get back to the times when family was all that mattered"?  That implies that there WAS a time when family matter for Africans.  There's no indication that marriage was a particularly strong institution among Africans or is a strong institution today for them.

Exactly!

Could someone please point out the time and/or place where morallity and family values reigned supreme in the negro culture?

Erica

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
Screw this. I'm through. Everytime I try to bring positivity here, it gets stomped on. I sat here and typed out in agreement with Masterwolf that its great that his culture celebrates family. I can't win for losing here.

Erica

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2007, 11:05:17 PM »

Exactly!

Could someone please point out the time and/or place where morallity and family values reigned supreme in the negro culture?
I know I said I was through but damn, I had to comment on this. There are heavily involved black families everywhere, not in the LARGE numbers you're looking for but they do exist.  There dosen't have to be a time and place. I also want to point out that America's divorce rate is at 50% now; if not more. Since you're a statistical person, why don't you tell me the ratio of divorced African Americans to divorced whites.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2007, 11:08:08 PM »
There are probably less divorced blacks than whites because most blacks never get married to begin with.  Just look at the rates of out-of-wedlock births in the black community, it is astronomical.  Recent figures show that close to 70% of black babies are born to out-of-wedlock mothers.  Does that seem like a group of people that values the institution of marriage?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:09:55 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »
. Since you're a statistical person, why don't you tell me the ratio of divorced African Americans to divorced whites.

That's a 'trick' question.

Blacks hardly ever get married in the first place. They either shack-up or the buck leaves after a brief encounter. a comparison would be unfair.

And YES!!!!! I know YOU'RE married, Erica.

Erica

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 11:12:16 PM »
There are probably less divorced blacks than whites because most blacks never get married to begin with.  Just look at the rates of out-of-wedlock births in the black community, it is astronomical.
I know some African American couples who have been together for the better part of 25 years but never got married...they also had children. They were scared of commitment, a binding peice of paper. How do you explain the divorces of white couples in America?

Erica

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »
. Since you're a statistical person, why don't you tell me the ratio of divorced African Americans to divorced whites.

That's a 'trick' question.

Blacks hardly ever get married in the first place. They either shack-up or the buck leaves after a brief encounter. a comparison would be unfair.

And YES!!!!! I know YOU'RE married, Erica.
I wasn't going to say anything.

newman

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2007, 11:14:10 PM »
There are probably less divorced blacks than whites because most blacks never get married to begin with.  Just look at the rates of out-of-wedlock births in the black community, it is astronomical.
I know some African American couples who have been together for the better part of 25 years but never got married...they also had children. They were scared of commitment, a binding peice of paper. How do you explain the divorces of white couples in America?

She's doing it again.

Pointing to exceptions to try and disprove a rule.