Author Topic: One less feetsball thug Mmmm Hmmmm...  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: One less feetsball thug Mmmm Hmmmm...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 07:52:59 PM »
Why should this be celebrated?   Did he do something bad?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:23:39 PM »
By the name you can tell he is Muslim. Maybe that's why he is celebrating.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 05:50:09 AM »
I've read it on Breitbart and the comments there are so nasty. They don't like Islam and they seem to see it for the garbage that it is, together with its mumineem.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »
It is possible that his mm-hmm parents just gave him an Islamic-sounding name. We don't know that he was really a practicing Muslim.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 10:23:07 AM »
His last name is Muslim. The first name could just be how blacks give names that sound African to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 12:22:21 PM »
How do you he was Muslim? Lots of blacks have Arabic names but not all them are Muslim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 01:08:46 PM »
From my observation Binyamin Yisrael is correct. A black with both first and last arabic names is almost surely a muslim. First name only- can be "swahili" name, which is ridiculous since the African Americans originated from the bantu speaking west Africans rather than the arabized slave traders "swahilis" of east Africa.

One case I am not sure of is the Shakur clan of the black panthers/black liberation army including cop murderess Assati Shakur who escaped to Cuba and her famous relative, slain rapper Tupac Shakur.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 01:19:52 PM »
According to the following article,   Rashaan Salaam's parents converted to Islam and eventually got divorced:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-rashaan-salaam-death-20161206-story.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 02:59:03 PM »
From my observation Binyamin Yisrael is correct. A black with both first and last arabic names is almost surely a muslim. First name only- can be "swahili" name, which is ridiculous since the African Americans originated from the bantu speaking west Africans rather than the arabized slave traders "swahilis" of east Africa.

One case I am not sure of is the Shakur clan of the black panthers/black liberation army including cop murderess Assati Shakur who escaped to Cuba and her famous relative, slain rapper Tupac Shakur.
Born a Muslim, perhaps, but actually practicing? I'm not sure that we know enough in this case.