Author Topic: "Israeli" Russian Nazis Caught and Chaim Is Not allowed Into Israel  (Read 15173 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Israeli" Russian Nazis Caught and Chaim Is Not allowed Into Israel
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »
Its pathetic.  They aren't even racially germanic.  They aren't even real nazis, they are fake.
I know, my friend is pure German he would have nothing but scorn for them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 07:27:52 PM »
I was going to say that they should be imprisoned with all of the Arab Muslims so they can be beaten and abused by Muslim Nazis but then I thought, wait a second, they would probably become best friends with the Muslim Nazis.  Maybe they should be imprisoned with the Jewish homosexual pedophiles who could rape them like that animal who escaped from prison.  I'm sure there is at least one homosexual in an Israeli prison who would gladly and happily rape these boys. 
Yes that would be good

I'd like to send some of our 600 lb wild boers (pigs) over so the Jews can feed these nazis to them alive!.
they have wild Boar in northern Israel :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 08:02:32 PM »
When Rabbi Kahane zt'l and the old JDL would have beat these russo nazis to a pulp

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »
I posted these articles to show how dangerous white supremacy groups are. the JDf is teaching White supremacy. because my name is Rivera you would hate me without knowing who I am. I am a ben Noah follower of the 7 noahide laws Hashem gave to the nations of the world. I am  lover of Hashem and the Jewish people. Hashem not only accepts me but gives me internal life. but you here at this jtf site are teaching hated of every one out side of the white race. you are hating people that Hashem loves. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
i agreed with you why complain

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »
There are a few black supporters of JTF...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »
The truth doesn't hurt you posted 3 times the same thread.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »
I posted these articles to show how dangerous white supremacy groups are. the JDf is teaching White supremacy. because my name is Rivera you would hate me without knowing who I am. I am a ben Noah follower of the 7 noahide laws Hashem gave to the nations of the world. I am  lover of Hashem and the Jewish people. Hashem not only accepts me but gives me internal life. but you here at this jtf site are teaching hated of every one out side of the white race. you are hating people that Hashem loves. 

I do not judge people by the color of their skin, but the content of their heart  ( mind ) .
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »
JTF judges on culture and beliefs.....NOT race.

If a vast majority of blacks have a backward culture and twisted beliefs, that is that. It's NOT racism!

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »
I agree. No cops, no trials....righteous Jews ATTACK!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:48:58 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
We hate all evil people, INCLUDING EVIL WHITES.  JTF hates arab whites and evil white nazis the most of all!!

By the way, some Muslim Nazis are white. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »
You just worded the statement poorly, you made it seem like all whites hate Jews, which caused a bad reaction. And you also made it seem like white Jews are racists also. We Jews realize we have true Christrian friends here at JTF, and we respect them greatly, and I'm sure you offended them.   However, I don't think you intentionally meant any harm.  Just be more careful when you write statements.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 09:22:59 PM »

Get bent. White supremacy? We welcome every decent person of different ethnic backgrounds to our movement. I, personally, don't believe in the genetic superiority/inferiority of different racial groups. If this were a "white supremacy" group I would not be involved. Your lame attempt to marginalize us will not work here. Of course, you're always welcome to post and debate.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 09:24:40 PM »
All Ben Noach are accepted 100% by Jews, you are the Chasedei HaOlam(Righteous of the world)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »
I have a strong feeling if Chaim called for a large number of JTF supporters  to show up for a rally against the KKK or something similar, our Christian friends would join us Jews in the streets for a possible physical confrontation with our enemies.   I think Chaim could get a 100 people in short order.   

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »
I have a strong feeling if Chaim called for a large number of JTF supporters  to show up for a rally against the KKK or something similar, our Christian friends would join us Jews in the streets for a possible physical confrontation with our enemies.   I think Chaim could get a 100 people in short order.   

I'd show up.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
i agreed with you why complain

We don't hate roy innis, Alan Keyes, Michael Innis...the list goes on

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »
Rivera

What is your agenda ?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
Can't we neuter this moron, this way he can't infect the rest of the world.  Israel should beat this piece of drek to death, cut off his tootsie roll and cadbury eggs, stick them in his mouth. Then carve into his chest before death, "You Idolize Hitler, This is What Happens To You! Shana Tovah!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 02:46:06 AM »
Judging from article Mayority of them are self-hating Jews, although with no conection to Judaism courtesy of Soviet Union 70 years of imposed state atheism; they hate comies but have little common with religius jews so instead of joining Piss Now they play nazim. In the future I bet they'll vote Kadima LOL! ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 03:13:57 AM »
It's completely possible for someone with Jewish ancestry to play Nazi.  I can tell you that for a fact.

The person in the picture, however, looked very Russian.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 03:14:25 AM »
We're alience of good people (and i do hope G-d's people too); whateever their race or religion is; We're not nazis we're just not self hating. Why don't you introduce your self first Rivera?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 03:17:11 AM »
This is disturbing.  Every Nazi discovered in Israel should be jailed for an amount of time and then deported.  If someone has a swastika tattoo, he should be deported, if someone makes a single defacement or threat to anyone, he should be deported. 

I wonder if one of the youths in these stories was Roni?
It's very possible

Roni is Sfardic, not Russian.

Yeah, I know that, but not every single one of those stories said, "every person who did this was a Russian".  There are still probably many attacks that are unsolved, who knows who did them?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 03:22:26 AM »
Maybe Arabs did it too. After all, the Arabs in Eretz Yisrael supported Hitler.

As did the arabs of Egypt and Iraq.