Author Topic: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters  (Read 36185 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters
« on: September 08, 2007, 08:02:45 PM »
What do you do when your movie is interrupted by loud inconsiderate monkeys at the theater?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 08:05:04 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

kellymaureen

Re: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »
Have them tossed out by the management

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:05:25 PM »
What if the management is an ape?

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 08:09:28 PM »
Someone in the management must not be, and you can always go higher, that company is owned by someone

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »
As Chaim Ben Pesach once said..

Monkey see ,, monkey do,,, monkey see,,, monkey do.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 08:20:24 PM »
I'm told that yelling at the movie is a negro tradition  "Yeah....you whoop his @ss!".........."say 'no', fool!"..........."right on ".......

Does this really happen?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »
There's unfortunately nothing you can do.  These apes don't have any sense of decency or consideration for others.  If you tell them to be quiet they won't listen to you.  They are uncontrollable.  They think it's their "civil right" to squack and squeak as loud as they want.  Plus if you tell them to quiet down all of the people around you will think you are a KKK member. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
Well this also shows what human beings got to go through when having savages mingle in.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
WHy are whites so scared of these creatures.....I guess it's the guns

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
It's probably the willingness of them to lash out with deadly force at the drop of a hat.  I'm not too sure if that could be why but it's my gut feeling.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 08:29:37 PM »
One time a gibbon cut me on line at Subway Sandwich. I told him to move. He said," I didn't see you on line."  I told him, "you don't see very far." Then he moved. We just have to stand up to these beasts no matter what their color is.

Too many blacks and Puerto Ricans think: 'I'm black, I'm P.R. and I have a right to be abnoxious."

It's the way they drive too: "I'm black I'm P.R. and I'm coming through."

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »
One time a gibbon cut me on line at Subway Sandwich. I told him to move. He said," I didn't see you on line."  I told him, "you don't see very far." Then he moved. We just have to stand up to these beasts no matter what their color is.

Too many blacks and Puerto Ricans think: 'I'm black, I'm P.R. and I have a right to be abnoxious."

It's the way they drive too: "I'm black I'm P.R. and I'm coming through."

They were much more polite in the old South.

I wonder why.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »
the new religion of this country: worshipping schwartzas

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »
I'd never go to a movie theater where a lot of blacks are. I don't know why people, especially whites, are intimidated by them. I read all sorts of idiotic genetic theories. That they're genetically more aggressive than whites and they have bigger muscle mass and all sorts of nonsense. Please. They're all cowards.

Walk out of a theater that patronizes blacks. None of the new movies out are good anyway. Rent good movies and stay at home.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 09:04:47 PM by Ben-Alan »

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
Schools, swimming pools, malls, cinemas...everywhere the shvartza goes becomes unfit for humans.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 10:00:38 PM »
Re:  "...the new religion of this country: worshipping schwartzas..."

It's quite a simple formula actually...

-Affirmative Action gives them undeserved jobs which pay very well.
Their children now have cars, and lots of spending money thanks to their parents' AA jobs.

-The marketing firms study them; determine that what they want to spend their time and money on is absolute filth and drek.

-Result:  Mass marketing to rake in tons of cash affirmative action idiots spend on garbage, filth, and violence.

-The Whites, being passed over for jobs which pay well, jobs for which they are actually qualified, no longer have the disposable income to give their teenage or college age children...The Marketers choose to pass them by in favor of cannibals with large checking accounts.

-Effect on society:  Those who live of, by, and for money only, couldn't care less what damage they are doing...even to their own white children.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 10:09:27 PM »
?  "...What do you do when your movie is interrupted by loud inconsiderate monkeys at the theater?.."

Throw peanuts at them!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 10:43:00 PM »
?  "...What do you do when your movie is interrupted by loud inconsiderate monkeys at the theater?.."

Throw peanuts at them!

Don't you mean bananas?  ;)

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 10:47:42 PM »

Throw peanuts at them!

Don't you mean bananas?  ;)

Don't go chucking KFC, whatever you do.

It'll cause a stampede!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 11:36:55 PM »
I remember when I was seeing King Kong, and during the scene where they get to the Island - in the part where it all of a sudden flashes to those creepy looking inhabitants (who took the place of the Zulus in the original movie) - as soon as it flashed to them a Shvartzette sitting in my row let out the loudest scream I have ever heard in my entire life.  She then ran out of the theater with her friend.  And the part wasn't even that scary - I hope she never watches horror movies...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 11:40:41 PM »
I remember when I was seeing King Kong, and during the scene where they get to the Island - in the part where it all of a sudden flashes to those creepy looking inhabitants (who took the place of the Zulus in the original movie) - as soon as it flashed to them a Shvartzette sitting in my row let out the loudest scream I have ever heard in my entire life.  She then ran out of the theater with her friend.  And the part wasn't even that scary - I hope she never watches horror movies...

It probably reminded her of a family reunion.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 11:46:44 PM »

Could be...  :laugh:

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »

See any difference?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »

See any difference?

One of those apes likes Metallica.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 12:10:48 AM »
Schools, swimming pools, malls, cinemas...everywhere the shvartza goes becomes unfit for humans.

What scares me, is us Jews are the ones that gave shvartzes civil rights in the first place. They truly are King Midas in reverse anything they touch turns to drek!

Btw when I said "us" I meant those damned liberals, not me. I went to college and graduate school, I'm not that stupid! I am mischuga though! ;)