Author Topic: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket  (Read 36902 times)

newman

Re: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 06:44:48 AM »
That wasn't real enough for me....

Is that an ebonics "keepin' it real" thing?

Erica

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »

Did I even type that, newman?

newman

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 06:54:19 AM »

Well, you said it wasn't "real" enough. I didn't know what sense "real" was in.

Erica

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 06:56:10 AM »

Stop reading everything I say as a hidden ebonics message to you. I said what I meant. It wasn't enough for you to just SAY you are having a nervous breakdown.... actually DO it!

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »

Stop reading everything I say as a hidden ebonics message to you. I said what I meant. It wasn't enough for you to just SAY you are having a nervous breakdown.... actually DO it!

Well I cried alot. Does that count?

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 07:03:03 AM »
I don't believe it!!

She DID miss the point! ??? ???
I answered your darned question, newman... YES I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED...

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if you did it.

So now do you understand our disappointment when a white person decides to listen to a homeless person banging on a trashcan with a wooden stick over the classically trained virtuoso violinist?
I mean, its not like they were going anywhere. What? Were they going to break away from his banging to a music hall or something? LOL Give me AND that poor guy a break! They didn't decide to listen...they had no choice. Their ears just happened to be in the presence of a homeless man playing bucket-bongos. lol

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

1/ A classical violinist and a bucket banger were BOTH in the SAME location.

2/ The bucket banger got MUCH more patronage.

3/ This shows that people (of ALL races) in America have more appreciation for crude, primative rubbish than they do for high culture.

4/ This is not good for America.

If you don't get the point this time, I'm going to scream, curl up in a ball and have a nervous breakdown!
I got the point man. Maybe those people weren't into classical music and more into up beat rythms. I don't expect everyone to like the music I listen to, so why should you? I'm not into classical music but my 10 year old is and she's welcomed to it. Its called preference.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being hypothetical. Do it for real. You'are angry because some people didn't respond to a clean cut violinist the way that most responded to a homeless black man playing a bucket. Musical preference. How many people do you know of who love classical music?

This is the point.  A person banging away on a plastic drum is not music.  Someone playing a beautiful piece on the violin is music.  The reason why so few people llove classical music is a symptom of the problem.  The reason why so many people love rap and hip hop is because they are taught that it's "cool" and that it's "hip" and that it's not cool to be white and it's cool to be black.  People are brainwashed to like things by our PC establishment, so they really don't have any choice in the matter.  Rap and hip-hop and criminal culture and gang culture and violence are shoved down their throats and they don't have the ability or knowledge to be able to resist this full-frontal assault on our values and civilization.  Moreover, they are glorified by our PC establishment because it is part of their effort to show everything black in a positive light in order to brainwash people into thinking that "black is good" in order to create racial and cultural harmony which is necessary if our welfare and corporate state are to function properly.  All of the people who shove this garbage down people's throats are doing it for profit and they don't care about the lives that are destroyed in the process. 
Tell me, what was the last hip hop song you've heard? And by what artist?  I happen to love R&B and some hip hop...none which involve being shot up or gunned down.

So you're telling me that "Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince"'s song "Summertime" shows blacks in a negative light?
How about Sugar Hill Gang's " Rapper's Delight"... or moreover, Common's "The Light"?
You sound like a true militant. Raging against the machine, or in this case, the homeless man beating on a can. Well I guess that goes to show you that one man's music is another man's trash.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »

There's no proof of that... I'll just have to take your word for it.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 07:06:22 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Don't ever change. :D :D :D :D

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 07:09:28 AM »

I love you, Erica.

"What's love got to do with it?" In this forum, its just "a secondhand emotion"...certainly you don't have any of that in that cold heart of yours.

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 07:14:04 AM »

I love you, Erica.

"What's love got to do with it?" In this forum, its just "a secondhand emotion"...certainly you don't have any of that in that cold heart of yours.

Now that you've done Tina, do Camptown Races.....doo dah, doo dah.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 07:17:42 AM »

I love you, Erica.

So I quote a black vocalist, and rate "Camptown Races" ebonics?

I MUST quote Simon and Garfunkel next time.

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Everywhere I go I get slandered!.........LIBLE!!

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 07:27:18 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Okay?????...

newman

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 07:34:23 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Okay?????...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

That's a Simon & Garfunkle quote!

Erica

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 07:45:19 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Okay?????...

And its 4:40 am here... I need to get some sleep. I'll listen to Simon and Garfunkel in the morning. Oops , I mean, later on today... Until then, good...morning.

newman

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 07:50:58 AM »

I love you, Erica.

Okay?????...

And its 4:40 am here... I need to get some sleep. I'll listen to Simon and Garfunkel in the morning. Oops , I mean, later on today... Until then, good...morning.

It's from "Keep The Customer Satisfied".

Good night....morning.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 05:25:45 PM »
They have been pounding on plastic cans for years in the subways, parks and any where else they can make a nusiance. The reason that white idiots give money to these 'musicians' is because they feel that this creature could be beating on their white stupid heads with his sticks. I have seen breakdancers on the subways, conga drummers on the subway, rappers, singers etc., etc. On of my favorite lines are 'please give me money, I don't do drugs and I don't rob'. I believe the FBI used to go after the mafia for what they used to call the 'protection racket'. If you don't give me money I could rob you. We just can't win. Maybe if we could have rap concerts everyday in restricted area where the trash of all colors can go, much like the games in Rome, we could keep them there all day with free booze, drugs and maybe a buck or two for some mac and cheese then let them go back home after all the working white people are safely home behinds fortified locked doors. If we give them enough drugs they will pass out and we can then start the whole process all over again. We can also do away with the public school system to get the money for this venture.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »
They have been pounding on plastic cans for years in the subways, parks and any where else they can make a nusiance. The reason that white idiots give money to these 'musicians' is because they feel that this creature could be beating on their white stupid heads with his sticks. I have seen breakdancers on the subways, conga drummers on the subway, rappers, singers etc., etc. On of my favorite lines are 'please give me money, I don't do drugs and I don't rob'. I believe the FBI used to go after the mafia for what they used to call the 'protection racket'. If you don't give me money I could rob you. We just can't win. Maybe if we could have rap concerts everyday in restricted area where the trash of all colors can go, much like the games in Rome, we could keep them there all day with free booze, drugs and maybe a buck or two for some mac and cheese then let them go back home after all the working white people are safely home behinds fortified locked doors. If we give them enough drugs they will pass out and we can then start the whole process all over again. We can also do away with the public school system to get the money for this venture.
Actually, we can't do away with the public school system. Ever. What would you do with the children who attend public school and can't afford to attend private school, dare I ask.

I walked past plenty of white homeless people near Times Square, some with a racket, some without and neither of them ever bashed me over the head. With that said, none of the black street performers or homeless people bashed me either. lol

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 05:35:56 PM »
Newman and Ze'ev,

The ones that are most blind are the ones who refuse to see.

Don't waste more time with Erica, unless of course you enjoy this.

Erica's response to this just shows how deep of a problem we have here.

This comment is for everyone watching not for Erica:

Erica is wrong in saying I have no right to call him a savage. The blacks have proven themselves time and time again to be an enemy of my people and all civilized people in the vast majority of cases. That switches the burden of proof onto THEM to prove to me that they are not a savage, civilized folks must assume that they are savages in order to survive personally and as a nation.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:40:13 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
Newman and Ze'ev,

Because I dont' agree with you I'm blind? Are you that shallow to think that everything that comes out of your mouth or from your brain is correct? Are you NEVER wrong? You're simply angry that people passed up a violinist over a homelsss black bucket drummer. Not everyone loves classical music. Some people think its pretty boring and depressing depending on the mood of the song. I have respect for violinists, Celloists, and orchestras because I can't do what they do... but at the same time, my personality doesn't fit classical music. Your's might though.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:42:54 PM by Erica »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »
I don't believe it!!

She DID miss the point! ??? ???
I answered your darned question, newman... YES I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED...

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if you did it.

So now do you understand our disappointment when a white person decides to listen to a homeless person banging on a trashcan with a wooden stick over the classically trained virtuoso violinist?
I mean, its not like they were going anywhere. What? Were they going to break away from his banging to a music hall or something? LOL Give me AND that poor guy a break! They didn't decide to listen...they had no choice. Their ears just happened to be in the presence of a homeless man playing bucket-bongos. lol

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

1/ A classical violinist and a bucket banger were BOTH in the SAME location.

2/ The bucket banger got MUCH more patronage.

3/ This shows that people (of ALL races) in America have more appreciation for crude, primative rubbish than they do for high culture.

4/ This is not good for America.

If you don't get the point this time, I'm going to scream, curl up in a ball and have a nervous breakdown!
I got the point man. Maybe those people weren't into classical music and more into up beat rythms. I don't expect everyone to like the music I listen to, so why should you? I'm not into classical music but my 10 year old is and she's welcomed to it. Its called preference.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

LOL newman i feel your pain

Erica

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »
Newman and Ze'ev,

This comment is for everyone watching not for Erica:

Erica is wrong in saying I have no right to call him a savage. The blacks have proven themselves time and time again to be an enemy of my people and all civilized people in the vast majority of cases. That switches the burden of proof onto THEM to prove to me that they are not a savage, civilized folks must assume that they are savages in order to survive personally and as a nation.

Generalizing yet again...
This man is the enemy because he directed attention to himself and what he was using as a form of music and because he is black. I'd be with you if you said that after the man beat his bucket-drum, he preceded to push all of the waiting passengers onto the third rail exhibiting 'TNB', but this man was harmless.

You sound just like old-timers who got nervous when Elvis Presley became the big thing in the 50's. He started to swivel his hips and every old person thought he was creating a problem by dancing in a way they could never move. lol Times change, people change, tastes change. Is that not okay with you?

Can YOU play drums, lubab? Can you play the violin?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
The public school system is a cess pool. You can start your own school or home school. There are plenty of parents that home school and their children do much better on the state tests then the bunch we spend millions and millions on. I have no use for white trash either. Just pay these things to go away, i don't want to interact with any of them. Drug them, give them free booze and cigs and a dump to squat in. I just want it away from people that work for a living unless you want to put in the areas and the condos where liberals, hollywierds, news casters, journalist, and congress animal graze, that is fine with me. Just get rid of them. I find them replusive and dangerous, if you don't fear them, adopt them and take them into your home. By doing that you can show us what a wonderful role model you are and how you live up to the true meaning of liberal.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »
The public school system is a cess pool. You can start your own school or home school. There are plenty of parents that home school and their children do much better on the state tests then the bunch we spend millions and millions on. I have no use for white trash either. Just pay these things to go away, i don't want to interact with any of them. Drug them, give them free booze and cigs and a dump to squat in. I just want it away from people that work for a living unless you want to put in the areas and the condos where liberals, hollywierds, news casters, journalist, and congress animal graze, that is fine with me. Just get rid of them. I find them replusive and dangerous, if you don't fear them, adopt them and take them into your home. By doing that you can show us what a wonderful role model you are and how you live up to the true meaning of liberal.
Move to an all white country then, fjack... ::)

And people here say you don't generalize.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »