Author Topic: the real islam  (Read 2441 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
the real islam
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

kellymaureen

Re: the real islam
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
Lol that was a great vid!

The reasons of course that all the contradictions get a pass is because muslims are NOT to ever question the koran, old moe or allah.....clever of the writers of the koran to stick that in there :laugh:

The one thing that most of the muslims who leave islam have in common is that they DID question it ;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 04:36:49 PM »
That's why I coud not read entire Quran; it's so  illogicall and contradicting itself; the 13 years old kid (sorry Dexter) woud wrote a better "holy" book; But You shoud not be suprised mahomet was iliterate so he was not able to read Bible and properly plagiate it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QR6tGmJYLo8
 ;) ;D :laugh:
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 09:25:44 PM »
That's why I coud not read entire Quran; it's so  illogicall and contradicting itself; the 13 years old kid (sorry Dexter) woud wrote a better "holy" book; But You shoud not be suprised mahomet was iliterate so he was not able to read Bible and properly plagiate it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QR6tGmJYLo8
 ;) ;D :laugh:

The koran is like a 'snuff' novel with boring bits in it.