Author Topic: Orlando, FL - Tour-bus driver fired for Muslim jokes  (Read 4266 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Orlando, FL - Tour-bus driver fired for Muslim jokes
« on: March 16, 2007, 05:10:50 PM »
Orlando, Fl - Operators of the tourist bus on International Drive fired a driver Thursday after a Turkish-American couple who had visited Orlando complained about comments he made over the loudspeaker to his passengers.

Hilal Isler of upstate New York said she and her husband, Volkan Isler, were offended when the driver launched into a monologue after they boarded the bright blue I-Ride Trolley bus about 8 p.m. March 5.

He greeted passengers, told a blond joke and then said he was an "equal-opportunity offender," Hilal Isler said. What shocked the Islers, both college professors, was his talk about Muslims:

"And now they're telling us we're supposed to be nice to these Muslim terrorists who are trying to kill us all," Hilal Isler recalled him saying. "Here in America, we call them 'rag- heads' or 'towelheads,' but that's not right. What they wear on their heads is more like a sheet. We should be calling them sheetheads."

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Orlando, FL - Tour-bus driver fired for Muslim jokes
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
this driver should sue, or be on Chaim's show as comic relief
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 06:11:02 PM »
Sheetheads, LOL!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 06:57:52 PM »
There are many muslims in Orlando >:( >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 07:19:33 PM »
What shocked the Islers, both college professors, was his talk about Muslims:

Ohhh sure they didnt care about blondes being offended:P

Why are they surprised that people feel this way about muslims, I mean really it astounds me...all one has to do is turn on any news station and guaranteed somewhere in the world muslims are causing trouble...they REALLY dont think we buy that "tiny minority of extremeists" BS  ::)

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »
Imagine if CHaim drove a tour bus!!! :laugh: :laugh:

........."Look at these farshtunken animals!!"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »
Imagine if CHaim drove a tour bus!!! :laugh: :laugh:

........."Look at these farshtunken animals!!"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is an insult to animals everywhere.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline kenny175

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 03:02:04 PM »
Sheet Heads  :laugh: lol. thats a good one.
But i prefer Camel Jockeys.

Offline kenny175

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 03:03:45 PM »
Black on Black crime is also on the rise in Orlando which can lead to the rise of Islam.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 02:27:11 AM »
He shoud be fired for blond jokes not for telling the truth about muslims; whites in US are self hating. Where are the Femi nazis when tou need them?  ;) ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 02:52:41 AM »
Where are the Femi nazis when tou need them?  ;) ::)

Suck-starting their Harley Davidsons.