Author Topic: Muslim public school in brooklyn  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
Muslim public school in brooklyn
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
Where did the separations between church and state go?  I can just see it now...

Home Economics - How to beat your wife, cut off your daughters clitoris and sew their *clears throat* closed.
Chemistry - How to create a bomb.
History - Ways Muslims took over the world and killed infidels.
Language Arts - Creative writing in how great it would be to take over the world and what you would do to infidels.
Art - Creating maps and layouts for bombings.
Math - "If you have 25 Jews and you kill off 20 how many do you have left?", which by the way is how they teach children math in Lebanon.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

Re: Muslim public school in brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Where did the separations between church and state go?  I can just see it now...

Home Economics - How to beat your wife, cut off your daughters clitoris and sew their *clears throat* closed.
Chemistry - How to create a bomb.
History - Ways Muslims took over the world and killed infidels.
Language Arts - Creative writing in how great it would be to take over the world and what you would do to infidels.
Art - Creating maps and layouts for bombings.
Math - "If you have 25 Jews and you kill off 20 how many do you have left?", which by the way is how they teach children math in Lebanon.

She's right on the 'money' here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »
I was thinking the same thing - great post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 02:13:49 AM »
WTF, there's a MUSLIM PUBLIC SCHOOL in Brooklyn?  I didn't know such a thing was allowed in the United States.  Just a few weeks ago I talked to an Orthodox man from New York at an airport and I asked him if there were any public Jewish schools and he said there weren't and that it's a financial strain to put them into private schools.  What an outrage!  How is this legal?  Are you sure this school really exists, does anyone have any articles about it?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 09:48:08 AM »
Its true, there are no Jewish public schools and per year some go for more then 15,000 now think of it when you have 5 kids all in school and you are not approved for scholarship, that would come out to 75,000 per year! And honestly you don't want to get me started on how yeshivas are taught and run right now.

Yes theres a Muslim public school which opened last week in Brooklyn. It said it in part of an article by the New York Post which I have actually just found. here it is;

A WEIRD WAY TO WAGE WAR
By: Adam Brodsky

September 7, 2007 -- AS Americans mark the sixth anniversary of the start of the War on Terror this Tuesday, we can be thankful that our response to the attack, so far, has averted any follow-up on our shores. At the same time, though, some of our actions post-9/11 have been, well . . . weird.

And potentially self-destructive.

What's been most inexplicable is the urge to accommodate the enemy. It's almost as if we've felt guilty about our ability to prevail and want to even the sides, handicapping ourselves and giving the enemy every edge.

Arab Muslims perpetrated the 9/11 strike, yet in its wake:

* Many of us focused on protecting the rights of . . . Arab and Muslim Americans.

* New York City, which suffered enormously, suddenly decided it needed a public school to cater to these groups and to glorify the culture that produced the movement behind the attack. (The school opened this week in Brooklyn; we can only wonder what its lessons about 9/11 will be like.)

* Mayor Bloomberg rose to defend the free-speech rights of a Muslim prison chaplain and to safeguard his sensitive job, even after the chaplain called the White House's occupants the world's "greatest terrorists," claimed Jews control the media and insisted Muslims were being tortured in Manhattan jails.

* Ground Zero was seen as an ideal spot for the International Freedom Center, which (had it not been killed by public outrage) would've been open to debates on whether America got what it deserved.

* A proposed memorial to the U.S. heroes of Flight 93 - who fought their hijackers and crashed in a Pennsylvania field - took the shape of a crescent, a core Islamic symbol.

True, some of these ideas were more kooky than dangerous. But what about when a paper as widely read as The New York Times:

* Sees fit to divulge, on its front page, U.S. national-security surveillance and counter-terror programs?

* Wages an endless battle on behalf of terror prisoners?

* Slams law-enforcement agencies, such as the NYPD, for monitoring potential terrorist groups on the Web and filming them at public events?

* Launches - along with other liberal media, leftist anti-war groups and elected officials like Sens. Harry Reid and Ted Kennedy - a nonstop drive to convince folks that fighting threats, such as what was seen in Iraq, is misguided and hopeless?

Certainly on Sept. 12, 2001, few Americans would have envisioned:

* The hairsplitting debates we've had about interrogation methods, confining terror suspects and even their comfort levels at facilities like Gitmo.

* The premature release of detainees, who soon show up on the battlefield to kill again.

Few, indeed, would've expected that, in less than six years' time, the national focus would shift, as it has, from how to win the War on Terror to how to pull the troops from Iraq so as to best score points in a presidential race.

Again, America's formidable overall response - bolstering homeland security, intelligence-gathering and counter-terror programs and taking the fight to the enemy abroad - has served the nation well.

But the jihadists have drawn strength from some of our other actions. Their morale, if not resources, would have been worse - had our responses been tougher, more consistent and broadly supported.

Yes, it's perfectly American to pity terrorists and blame ourselves for "overreacting." But as the war drags on, time will only further soften our resolve.

Americans must decide: Do we let down our guard - and wait for the next awful hit? Or do we recall the debt we owe the 3,000 victims, and America's next generation, to stamp out the terrorist scourge as quickly and thoroughly as possible?

Tuesday's anniversary seems a fitting moment to confront that question.

BTW the link to the article is - http://www.nypost.com/seven/09072007/postopinion/opedcolumnists/a_weird_way_to_wage_war.htm?page=2
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:55:18 AM by Israeli Mouse »
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
Did you hear that in response to this a few Jews got together in Florida I believe to make a public Jewish school.

The city won't return their calls and it doesn't look like any funding is coming their way.

Figures.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 04:16:13 PM »
Does anyone know of a muslim school in NY called Khalil Gibrane?

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 07:05:58 PM »
Does anyone know of a muslim school in NY called Khalil Gibrane?

Nope sorry i don't.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
Liberalism 101:

Judaism, christianity, heterosexuality, marriage, family, morallity, decency, good taste, fine art and high culture..........BAD

Islam, atheism, faggotry, bastard babies, shacking up, immorallity, filth, smut, rap garbage and base depravity.....................GOOD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 10:37:46 PM »
Liberalism 101:

Judaism, christianity, heterosexuality, marriage, family, morallity, decency, good taste, fine art and high culture..........BAD

Islam, atheism, faggotry, bastard babies, shacking up, immorallity, filth, smut, rap garbage and base depravity.....................GOOD
Somehow right there I just imagined an electronic Hillary screaming out "GOOD!"  "BAD!" "GOOD!"...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 10:42:13 PM »
Liberalism 101:

Somehow right there I just imagined an electronic Hillary screaming out "GOOD!"  "BAD!" "GOOD!"...

Or one of those Manhattan, ACLU, ADL, kyke voices that Chaim does so well....."oy oy oy, oh the INTOLLERENCE!!"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 10:44:07 PM »
KIRYAS YOEL has a Jewish public school.  It was a very controversial decision. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »
KIRYAS YOEL has a Jewish public school.  It was a very controversial decision. 

On that so does not count. They have a public school because it is a town, and for no other reason. The town happens to be like all Jewish so thats why its basically a Jewish public school, because it has no other choice to be. Its very different then making one deliberately for Muslims in Brooklyn which is FAR from an all Muslim community, don't you think?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline combat 18

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 01:47:44 PM »
hi i joined this so called group today to find out who the jewish task force are your another fringe group of right wing extremists just like the ones who treid to exterminate you during the second world war and before,extreme jew christian muslim is a bad thing just look around the world and see the trouble you cause the trouble you worship the choas your heart wants to bring to the innocents of the world annd all in the name of allah g-d or christ it just amazes me how you all blame eachothers holy books holy prohepts and above all eachother.take responsabilty personal responsability for yourselves break the cycle of hate within you teach your children true love don,t indoctinate or brain wash as you have been,look in your heart and find god not in man made storys in your religiuos texts written and interepted by man with so many failings its unreal,but alas i fear this will not happen.your articles are outrageous children have a right to attend school in any country why not  muslim school in brooklyn are you scared of a child with a different religion and view pint what do you really fear?muslim schools catholic schools why not we have them in my country for an age no coplaits but most of all we have had jewish schools for as long as i can remember and no one complais but i live in england were its all cool that if we wols have complained 65 yearsago of your schools instead we gave you succour gae you live help you set up the state of israel and what do you call us gentiles what make you so perfect so good greater then anyone else or other religion?maybe if you addressed this issue then maybe jewish history would have been nicer sweeter but no til this day you portray your selfs as a superior race culture religion your are becoming what once treid to destroy you as a nation get it into your thick bigoted minds you are no better than i than the man next door or a muslim you and i and all are human beings get it rigt and don,t preach your hate and fear to us i like islam and i like christianity and hindus and buddhists but jews and zionists there is a huge question mark and always will be untill you take a long good look in the mirror at your harts and try to find the souls god gave you untill then i fear for you as a nation and a illegal contry you stole from the palestiians.may god give you all grace cos only by his grace you go.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 01:52:26 PM »
as a nation and a illegal contry you stole from the palestiians

Pick up a history book (not written or funded by muslims) and then get back to us, there has NEVER in history been a country with that name, not ever.  Do some reasearch and you will discover where that name came from and exactly WHEN the jordanians and egyptians decided that they were now and had always been a "country".  "Pal-estine" is the biggest mass lie ever told.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 03:11:48 PM »
hi i joined this so called group today to find out who the jewish task force are your another fringe group of right wing extremists just like the ones who treid to exterminate you during the second world war and before,extreme jew christian muslim is a bad thing just look around the world and see the trouble you cause the trouble you worship the choas your heart wants to bring to the innocents of the world annd all in the name of allah g-d or christ it just amazes me how you all blame eachothers holy books holy prohepts and above all eachother.take responsabilty personal responsability for yourselves break the cycle of hate within you teach your children true love don,t indoctinate or brain wash as you have been,look in your heart and find G-d not in man made storys in your religiuos texts written and interepted by man with so many failings its unreal,but alas i fear this will not happen.your articles are outrageous children have a right to attend school in any country why not  muslim school in brooklyn are you scared of a child with a different religion and view pint what do you really fear?muslim schools catholic schools why not we have them in my country for an age no coplaits but most of all we have had jewish schools for as long as i can remember and no one complais but i live in england were its all cool that if we wols have complained 65 yearsago of your schools instead we gave you succour gae you live help you set up the state of israel and what do you call us gentiles what make you so perfect so good greater then anyone else or other religion?maybe if you addressed this issue then maybe jewish history would have been nicer sweeter but no til this day you portray your selfs as a superior race culture religion your are becoming what once treid to destroy you as a nation get it into your thick bigoted minds you are no better than i than the man next door or a muslim you and i and all are human beings get it rigt and don,t preach your hate and fear to us i like islam and i like christianity and hindus and buddhists but jews and zionists there is a huge question mark and always will be untill you take a long good look in the mirror at your harts and try to find the souls G-d gave you untill then i fear for you as a nation and a illegal contry you stole from the palestiians.may G-d give you all grace cos only by his grace you go.

You need to use full stops.

Israel was handed over to the Jews officially in 1917 when the Balfour Declaration was passed. Before then, the land was under the British mandate.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 03:28:14 PM »
I feel sorry for those kids.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 03:31:21 PM »
Sarah notes:  "...Before then, the land was under the British mandate..."

And who controlled that land prior to the British Mandate, Sarah?