Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan, Sunday, October 22.  (Read 13015 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan, Sunday, October 22.
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:42:29 PM »
BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Thank you for answering my question about Mount Sinai. You commented on whether you think it is the real site. If we do know the real site, what will a Kahanist government do with the site of Mount Sinai when it liberates The Sinai from Egyptian Muslim Nazi occupation?

Was the webmaster's mother some sort of white ethnic European or a kind of Christian?

You mentioned that blue eyes is not a Sfardic gene. However, since it is recessive, the only way you have blue eyes is because you inherited one blue eye gene from your father and one from your mother. Your mother must have one green eye gene and one blue eye gene and she has green eyes because green is dominant. I'm guessing your sister has either blue or green eyes. Which color eyes does she have? Do you have any other siblings?

Was your father born in New York? How many generations were his family in this country?

I thought your mother was born in Egypt. Was she born in New York or Egypt? When did her family come to New York? Was she born yet? If so, how old was she? If she wasn't born yet, how many years were they here before she was born?

Do you have a Hebrew middle name? Most American Jews have 2 names for their Hebrew name that can't be separated but you just call yourself Chaim. I never say I'm Yacov but rather Yacov Menashe. What about your father's Hebrew middle name? Do you get called up to The Torah as Chaim Ben Pesach or do you use the Hebrew middle names of you and your father too?

Do you have an English middle name? Did your father?

Does your mother have a name besides Malkah or Molly? Usually Sfaradim only have one name. My father's name is only Rachamim and his father was only Menashe.

Are you a Ba'al Teshuvah or have you and your family always been religious? Was your father religious? Are you mother and sister religious?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 10:23:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan, Sunday, October 22.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
Sorry for posting late two weeks ago about my public transportation system questions. I was hoping to get an answer related to balance as opposed to whether it should exist. Let me simplify my question.

1. How much tax payer money should fund it? Should it be funded through tolls?
2. Should a mostly white tax payer base fund a mostly third world black passenger base?

I would also like to note two things.

1. I'm refering to the entire country and not just New York City.
2. Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks destroyed our bus systems.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 09:13:13 PM »
Chaim,

You can use "Congolissa" even without asking me!  You are doing a great service to Jews and gentiles.  Thanks for your encouragement.

What do you think about this conspiracy theory? 

January 20, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Late that evening, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.   Some Jew-haters believe that Monica Lewinsky divulged that information on purpose because she is Jewish(a descendent of Aaronic priestly line) and she was offended by Clinton's treatment of Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Thanks!

Christian Zionist

Yacov Menashe adds: I thought her mother is not Jewish, making her not Jewish. Anyway, I heard it was The Mossad that sent Lewinsky to stop Clinton from pressuring Israel and in fact, the media interrupted his meeting with the Arab Hitler, Yasser Arafat, with questions regarding the affair. She has been compared to Queen Esther and in fact delayed The Wye River Memorandum's signing by 9 months.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 07:27:48 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you as always for taking the trouble to answer my questions. 

What do you think of the late President Reagan?

Regards from Noahide.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 08:49:49 AM »
 :)Beruchim Habaim Chaim and Ask JTF — do you think we have any rising or current Jewish leaders of the stature of the late Rav Meir David Kahane ztv”kl, in Israel or elsewhere – besides Baruch Marzel shlita, Nadia or Ruth Matar from Women in Green [WiG], Noam Federman, Itamar ben G’vir, Baruch ben Yosef, David Ha’Ivri, Shifra Hoffman of Victims of Arab Terror, Avi Hyman of IsraelNationalRadio, or Betar movement people maybe.
     Thanks also for taking and answering my questions with such clarity, honesty and to the point Chaim.

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:48:16 AM »
i have a question.  pardon me for my ignorance, but, what is the JTF position on Bnei Elim and why? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »
Hello Chaim,

My thoughts and question is that you mention to me and the rest of the gentiles that the U.S. is for the gentiles and I agree fully and that to have a right wing movement in the U.S. is very vital for America's survival.  However I been for years screaming this to many Americans who claim to be right wing but when I mention many issues that JTF brings up then they refer to me as either an extremist facist, a  racist, how in the world can myself and many like me as hard as we work to try to help lead this nation in the path our founding fathers intended when there are a lot of stubborn people out there who simply don't get it even those that claim to be right wing in their own mind.  Now I would never give up this fight myself but it feels like at time you are talking to a brick wall with these people.  How and what other methods you think is possible to use on these people?  Now I have managed to tell people successfully below the Bible belt states out in the heart of America states and many are coming within and seeing some light but they too are still too afraid.  Can you give advice or suggestions of what else can be done?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,
thank you for your answers and time.
 My question this week for you is- why do you refer to JTF as being the "true zionists" and why is zionism an admirable thing? I am not Haredi nor do I oppose settling and concurring the Land of Israel, but after thinking long about this my opinion is that the problems today that Am Yisrael faces is becuase of zionism and expecially its heretical leaders. I also dont understand why people like jabotinsky are admirable ( you mentioned him being a "great leader".) from what I heard He and actually most/many of the origional zionists were anti-judaism. He hated religious Jews, etc.  wouldnt it be better to just say we represent Judaism and what the Torah says and not have any new ideas and movements.
 I believe in one and only 1 ism and thats True Torah-Judaism from Hash-m to His people on Mt. Sinai.

also one more thing- would it be possible to have a special JTF program (shiur) before every holiday, and you teaching lessons for the holiday ( the next one Hannukah isnt comming for a while, thought) and even maybe something even better- permitting you have the time- maybe a Shiur for each parsha (weekly) it doesnt even have to be 2 hours like the ask JTF - maybe you can give shiurim for at least 30 minutes or more (however you would like it). - I think it would be awsome if we taught and learned more Torah , and bring the real Torah approach to the problems and to the movement. + on top of that it would give JTF credibility and attract, many people of the Yeshiva world who will see that we are giving a Torah solution to events, etc.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 10:24:36 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

adam613

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 11:09:26 PM »
When did Rabbi Kahane write for the Jewish Press?  As a kid I remember my parents got the Jewish Press. I think it was the early to mid 80’s (maybe the late 1970’s too) and I never remember reading any articles from Rabbi Kahane.

As part of this question what do you think of the Jewish Press in general? Were they started because of the agunah issue. What do you think of the agunah(a chained women) issue in general? I think in general (there are exceptions) Jewish women wanted no fault divorce like gentiles and wanted to get divorced not because their husbands were abusive but because they wanted to do as they please . I find it immoral that women can divorce men without fault and then collect alimony and child support from these men and hope to g-d this law changes and some have spoken out against it. The Jewish Press now supports an organization that supports women that are raising children without fathers. It does not seem to care whether this is due to the husband walking out or the women forcing the man to write a get against his will and making false abuse charges. The Jewish Press once had defined a man "emotionally abusive" when a man was upset that he was going to be put in a hospital because he could not care for himself. Is that not being cruel to the kind. I find the Jewish Press extremely anti-male.  I have been a victim of the feminist movement in many area’s of my life so am very concerned about it . I feel some Jewish women can’t respect an intelligent man. Everything has to be done by a women’s group or women and they don’t even respect the fact that some of these men have women and children that are heroic in their own right (and have large families) but because the man is the most visible they don’t respect the people despite all they have done but respect a woman that has done far less. .  I think feminism is a very bad problem in Orthodox circles today. Is it a problem in Israel too among the observant?

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »
Since you cant get into Israel, why don't you or David or Jimmy, run for office here?   If David became president, you could be the ambassador to Israel and then they couldnt keep you out--or could they??  At the very least, it would end the pressure on Israel to commit suicide.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 01:34:41 PM »
To Chaim:

1. When you were in prison for liberating Soviet jury, what kind of support did you get from the jewish community/ rabbinical figures?  I mean, did you constantly get letters of support and admiration or were you not appreciated by the Rabbinical authorities and jewish public?  

2.  Also, I wish to thank you for your efforts for soviet jewry since my father left Russia in the late 60's and it was like hell for jews there so he joined the JDL when he came here to America.   You would not believe what went on in evil communist Russia to the physical and spiritual lives to the jews who lived there.  

3.  You imply on your web site and your shows that blacks are evil.  However, I have noticed a big difference between those blacks born here in America and those immigrant blacks who came here from Africa or the carribian.  The immigrants realize how good they have it here compared to their native land and are hard workers (check your local hospital where the magority of the nursing staff is carribian). The immigrants tend to be more religous and despise the born in America blacks as spoiled lazy people.  I actually have a black friend who is from Nigeria and he is a richous gentile supporter of the Jews and Israel.  He says that the bible says " those that bless you I will bless" so he supports Israel and the Jews.  He also hates muslims and dislikes the spoiled blacks who are born here.  Do you agree with my analysis or do you think that such richous blacks are the rarity?  Also, why don't you reach out to such people instead of inciting them on your show?  

4.  I know of someone who was banned from going to Israel due to his Kahanist connections (the guy lives next to you by main street) and several years later he went anyways and no one stopped him.  Why don't you just fly there and see what happens if you are sincere about moving there? 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:44:49 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 03:09:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       Thank you for answering my question each week. Have you considered opening your own Gym? I know you are extremely busy with JTF and all the shows you do. But there used to be Kahanist Gyms in Israel run by Meir Jalavitz (who is now the executive director of the ZOA), and it was a great recruitment tool to bring people into the movement and also the very practical benefit of having really tough kahanists, I think it would be great if such a thing was available again.

Chaim, I have also noticed that a hugely disproportianate number of so-called civil servants are hard-core leftists, why do you think this is?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:14:56 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 07:11:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Excellent job.  The shows get more and more riveting each week.  This week I was wondering what you think of Fundamentalist Christian groups or even such so called groups as "Jews for Jesus" or "Jewish Christians" which on their face are very pro Israel.  However, their underlying motivations are certainly suspect as their primary desire seems to be to convert Jews to a belief in their Messiah and religion.  Also, to help raise money for the cause, would you be interested in selling merchandise, such as shirts with JTF slogans or Chaim greatest hits CD's over the net at sites such as EBAY?  Their is also a site called www.cafepress.com which would allow you to set up an online store for free.  You should also be able to post JTF shows at sites like Youtube or Google video to gain further exposure for the movement.  Thanks much.  All the best.  Til next week G-d willing.

Ari     

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 11:09:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you for always answering my questions?

With the recent nuclear tests from North Korea, there arises the possibility of collusion between them and the Muslims. What are your thoughts on the US and Israeli relations with the Far East in general? Do you believe in the "Yellow Peril" theory that Orientals threaten to take over the world from the West? Should we have close relations with countries like China, Japans and the Koreas or has history shown them to be too ambitious to be trusted?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 01:42:03 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 02:09:52 PM »
Chaim Shalom,

Have you heard of or met Mike Evans, founder of the Jerusalem Prayer Team?  He seems to be a righteous gentile who understands, like you, that America's fate is tied to Israel's fate.  (He recently came out with a book, Showdown with Nuclear Iran, in which he essentially advocates that the U.S. strike and neutralize Iran to pre-empt any disastrous Iranian aggression against tiny, vulnerable Israel.)

Michael D. Evans at Harvard School of Law

Kol Tuv,
davkakach
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
Chaim,

I read somewhere that you were hired to host the early public access shows in Manhattan when it first started.  Is that true or not, and if so, who hired you?

Thanks,
Patches

Dante

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 09:18:43 PM »
Hello Chaim, I know you have a lot on your hands,
So I'll try to keep it short this week

1.Did you ever consider making aliah or join the israeli army when you turned 18 ?

2. you spent a lot of time with Rabbi Meir kahane זצ"ל
did he ever use bodyguards or wear a bullet-proof vest?
wasn't he aware of all the evil nazi Muslims that could kill him?

3. A question from our Hebrew Forum,
some of our hebrew speaking members were discussing this "rumor"
that Meir kahane kicked Baruch marzel out of the movement for whatever reason,
none of us actually know for sure what happend
But we guessed that you might know, so is it true? or just a false rumor...

Chaim thank you for your efforts and sacrifice,
in these sad times for jews, you are an exemplary
of a true Zionist and a true rightwing leader.

P.S - I LOVE your Ebonics!! that stuff is hilarious
you should do it more often, I haven't laughed like that in ages!
and as you probably know, making people laugh is a mitzva  :)

ושימחת לב אנוש

Yacov Menashe adds: Will there be an Ask JTF for the Hebrew forum?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 04:46:35 AM by Dante »

Scriabin

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 12:59:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

Is David on the forum?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 08:40:45 AM »
Chaim no question however I would just like to say both JTFs  shows this week were just wonderful. You responded to that evil beast from the Daily News in a manner that leaves her with very little to say other than lies and distortions. Its very easy to see why news papers like this loose more and more of the readership each day. I am sure that that article bought many new viewers and web listeners to the JTF shows. As for the decenters they would be decenting anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 04:50:34 PM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

Some critics argue that you take Rabbi Kahane's HY"D fiery delivery to an extreme.  That Kahane never spoke about the Arabs and Muslims as vociferously as you do.   How do you respond to this criticism?

As I learn more about Judaism I'm learning that balance plays a central role in a Jew's life (and feel free to correct me at any point).   G-d gave us all emotions, desires, wants, and needs and although you shouldn't give in to all of them, you also shouldn't shun them completely -- they're there for a reason.   Neither too hot, nor too cold,  not too much to the left, not too much to the right.  One should always strive to keep a balance, and remain right in the middle.    The dire situations in American and Israel seem to trouble you within to no end.  You're love and concern for the destiny of your people and of the world has enveloped your life.   You've said in the past the you have virtually no spare time, and rarely have a moment to relax and that concerned me.      It's in this context that I ask my question:  Do you feel you work towards and maintain that balance required by a Jew?
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2006, 08:18:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,
My observation is that most leftist are hopeless fools, ignoramuses, naïve, totalitarian, hateful & evil  people, full of self-righteous indignation, all amply embodied by "Lioness" Calandra. Most importantly, a great majority of them are genetic cowards, which explains why there are so many Jews with Galut mentality among them.  I came to the unfortunate conclusion there is a little chance of changing most of them. However, reading about the near-pogrom of Hesder (military) Yeshiva in Acco where 60 young Jewish men, future elite officers in the IDF - best of the best - were attacked by 100 or so Arab civilian and cowered for protection, left me thinking that we, on the right, bear  a great deal of responsibility for the current state of affairs. Perhaps, we are as responsible as the left. Not to break the attackers bones!? Is this sane?!

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=113513

This would be unheard of in any country - Russia, USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Iran, Syria, France (well, may be in France  :D). To confirm my conclusion, over 200,000 supporters of Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT”L HY”D whose votes were stolen in 1988, did not go to the barricades, did not storm the Knesset, did not even engage in a civil disobedience! They just went along with the Likud’s thievery and voted for them like the sheeple they are. And those were the best of the best among us, the HaRav’s supporters.

Do you agree with me? What do you think about the state of the right? I am not talking about the political parties masquerading as a right, but rather referring to normal "right-thinking" people in Israel. Do we even deserve a normal country, let alone the beacon to humanity?
Thank you!
P.S. Only in Israel Jews can not celebrate freely and openly - this would never occur in USA or if it would, the attack would be labeled as a Hate crime.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:30:32 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »
Chaim, what is your position on the Shas party? I read that its leader Eli Yishai said that Lebanese villages should have been flattened during the war, suggesting Israel should not have held back during the recent war. At the same time, his part is part of the Kadima coalition. On the surface their stated intentions of instilling Torah education into young Sephardic Jews seems commendable but in politics the party seems to take an anti-Torah position.

Also, what is JTF's position on Rav Ovadia Yosef? He has made comments along the lines of calling the arabs amalek and stating they should be annihilated. He has also viciously condemned left wing politicians in Israel and said Hurricane Katrina was God's punishment on the blacks of New Orleans. At the same time he has also made ridiculous comments saying it's ok to give away land for what he calls "true peace" and that Jews who died in the holocaust were the reincarnated souls of sinners. He also claimed Christians are idolaters and will be obliterated.

Thanks again for answering our questions every week.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 09:37:18 AM »
A belated Shannah Tova to you, Chaim. I was very pleased to login to this Forum to see that you have been publicized in the Daily News. Many of our posters are up in arms about this article. Even though she is extremely critical and insulting to you and the JTF, I think she also did you a great service since even bad publicity is still publicity. By publishing in a newspaper that so many people use, this has gotten out the word about you and JTF. Isn't that something that you and the rest of us want to see happening? Even though Calandra insulted you, I'm curious to know whether you agree that the publicity, whether it be positive or negative, is still a positive thing. Thanks.

Daniel

Yacov Menashe adds: The elephant is like Bil'am. Just like Bnei Elim heckled you and their curse later became a blessing, so too for Calandra's attack.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:48:12 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »