Author Topic: Propaganda  (Read 5599 times)

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
Propaganda
« on: September 09, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »
I hail from South Africa. I am a white person living in Africa. 

The experiences you all have gone through, and the manner in which Serbs have been portrayed has made me realize the value of propaganda

In South Africa, we encounter daily propaganda against the white people.

From the time the Serbs fought back against Muslims, the media has portrayed you all as horrible people who deserve death. They have portrayed you as evil villians who are deserving of death and punishment.

Even I was fooled for a while. (but not for long)

The same has happened to us South african whites: Portrayed as evil by the world for merely defending ourselves against the savages...

We are all in the same boat here it seems...

The Serbs dont seem to be evil, they just seem to be tough and capable of smashing the bad guys... (towel heads). Hopefully, history will place you all at the same level as the Spartans (although the Spartans are a tough act to follow)

If you are a defender of white people, you WILL be portrayed as evil racists. That is why whites in South Africa are calling themselves racisits so that the term "racist" will have no power to force us into a state of guilt...

Whites are now fighting back in order to expose the black people in charge of South Africa as being vicious criminals. The war has begun for us and it is starting with a war of words.

go see www.southafricasucks.blogspot.com

Bye

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:42:25 PM »
God bless you my friend. Propaganda against Serbs was strong for so many years and still is.
See this, this is who we were fighting, videos...
http://rs-icty.org/glavna_galerija_video.htm

This is list of Serbian victims in the city of Srebrenica, while western media support muslims, Serbs never killed any civilians just muslim terrorists who did this-killed many Serbs. They said we committed genocide... This is a list of killed Serbs in that area during period 1992-1995

http://www.spc.yu/Vesti-2005/07/srebrenica.pdf
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 05:11:26 PM »
In the nineties, I noticed an influx of Serbs into South Africa and I actually worked with a few of them in the work place. I was actually scared of these Serbs, because Serbs were portrayed as brutal thugs running around with guns and tatoos. I did not want the Serbs around me because I thought the Serbs would do us harm. Serbs were portrayed as thugs who were unreasonable and would beat you to death if you looked at them. But they, the Serbs, actually turned out to be nice people. Very friendly actually. I would bump into these Serbs years later in coffee shops and they would smile and greet me... Meanwhile, Muslims get angry at you for not being a Muslim and they want to impose Sharia law and punish you for not submitting to Islam... We were conditioned to believe that Clintons bombing raids were righteous and justified... and that Muslims were innocent angels.

Amazing how propaganda can defeat one's mind... Don't you agree???

Islam is the enemy and the Koran is a perversion.

I reject Islam and use the Koran to wipe my back side when I go to the toilet...

It seems that the Serbs made a sacrifice to save the white race much like the Spartans sacrificed themselves to save Europe from the barbarians ...

Maybe G-d will judge you and find you inoccent or guilty; I don't know. But let's just say that I would rather have a white Serb living next door to me than a Muslim...

If a race war breaks out here in South Africa, I would not mind a few Serbs with a couple of AK's with me in the trenches ...

Any volunteers?  ;D ;D ;D

Just remember that the whites of South Africa and Rhodesia are in the same position as you are now
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:22:54 PM by Jo Shmoe »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 09:34:57 PM »
In the nineties, I noticed an influx of Serbs into South Africa and I actually worked with a few of them in the work place. I was actually scared of these Serbs, because Serbs were portrayed as brutal thugs running around with guns and tatoos. I did not want the Serbs around me because I thought the Serbs would do us harm. Serbs were portrayed as thugs who were unreasonable and would beat you to death if you looked at them. But they, the Serbs, actually turned out to be nice people. Very friendly actually. I would bump into these Serbs years later in coffee shops and they would smile and greet me... Meanwhile, Muslims get angry at you for not being a Muslim and they want to impose Sharia law and punish you for not submitting to Islam... We were conditioned to believe that Clintons bombing raids were righteous and justified... and that Muslims were innocent angels.

Amazing how propaganda can defeat one's mind... Don't you agree???

Islam is the enemy and the Koran is a perversion.

I reject Islam and use the Koran to wipe my back side when I go to the toilet...

It seems that the Serbs made a sacrifice to save the white race much like the Spartans sacrificed themselves to save Europe from the barbarians ...

Maybe G-d will judge you and find you inoccent or guilty; I don't know. But let's just say that I would rather have a white Serb living next door to me than a Muslim...

If a race war breaks out here in South Africa, I would not mind a few Serbs with a couple of AK's with me in the trenches ...

Any volunteers?  ;D ;D ;D

Just remember that the whites of South Africa and Rhodesia are in the same position as you are now

Serbs just defended themselves. This man on picture (Alija Izatbegovic) is self proclaimed Bosnian president (Serbs in Bosnia never agreed to this) look who is around him MEMBERS OF AL QAEDA

This is the Kosovo today my friend...

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/churches/ch01.html
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »
In South Africa, we encounter daily propaganda against the white people.
This is a worldwide trend.  Even Ethiopian Jews complain from what I hear, in Israel, and Blacks certainly complain in America.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 12:50:12 AM »
I found Ethiopian Jews in Israel to be zionist, quite religious and working extremely dangerous jobs in security and in police. There is unwarranted racism against them and against some sepharadic Jews in Israel unfortunately. Ethiopian Jews are not in anyway like other blacks.