Author Topic: 4,000 Gazan Arabs Have Fled to Egypt  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
4,000 Gazan Arabs Have Fled to Egypt
« on: June 28, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »
I'm just glad they are leaving...

4,000 Gazan Arabs Have Fled to Egypt
by Ezra HaLevi
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122905

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said Wednesday night that approximately 4,000 Gazan Arabs have fled to Egypt over the past month.

Mubarak explained in an interview with Egyptian state-run television that the flight was caused by violent clashes between rival terrorist groups Fatah and Hamas.

Mubarak said that the refugees have been gathered together in a camp, and that the Egyptian army is caring for them. Egypt will be happy to help them, he said, until the situation in Gaza calms down.

The Egyptian leader blamed both Fatah and Hamas for the current situation in the PA, but predicted that calm would resume within a month. He said his regime, which faces a strong opposition controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood, was not concerned about the Islamist takover on its border. “We can control the situation if it continues to deteriorate,” he said.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: 4,000 Gazan Arabs Have Fled to Egypt
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 11:15:57 PM »
Great !!
Now all Israel has to do is reclaim all the Suez Peninsula and we're home free !!

This time however let's make it a FIVE Day War !! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
Great !!
Now all Israel has to do is reclaim all the Suez Peninsula and we're home free !!

This time however let's make it a FIVE Day War !!

LOL

I know how we could make it the 1 Day War. *grin*
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 03:32:05 PM »
I can see it again....  The Western travel agencies offering tourism packages; "Come to Israel and see the pyramids."   ;) 

What was the joke after the 6 Day War when Army Surplus stores in Tel Aviv and New York selling Arab arms: "NEW......Never fired, only dropped once."  ;D
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 04:02:21 PM »
Let's have one nanno-second's silence for the poor suffering arabs.Times up let's party! :) :D ;D 8) :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 12:15:33 AM »
I'd give it ten seconds.

... done.

So why isn't Israel annexing Gaza already? The experiment and kindness obviously failed after the Lebanon war and the civil war so it's ripe time to occupy Gaza and move the inhabitants to destabilize Lebanon further and plunge them into another round* while filling up Gaza with Jews.

*Might be a good idea to supply the Christians with arms though. Another 1.2 million Muslims would make their life hard.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 04:56:23 PM »
I'd give it ten seconds.

... done.

So why isn't Israel annexing Gaza already? The experiment and kindness obviously failed after the Lebanon war and the civil war so it's ripe time to occupy Gaza and move the inhabitants to destabilize Lebanon further and plunge them into another round* while filling up Gaza with Jews.

*Might be a good idea to supply the Christians with arms though. Another 1.2 million Muslims would make their life hard.
Israel hasn't annexed its mandated lands because of A. It is ruled by Bolsheviks anti-Jews and B. There is so much international antisemitic pressure for Israel to be distroyed and continue Herr Hitler's dream of obliteration of the Jewish People.  This is why "The P-lestinian People" were invented to live in the "West Bank" with its "ancient Bolistinain Capital and "Holy" city of "East Jerusalem" .....  of course the Judeans are "Occupying" Judea....   

In the end Rav. Kahane was correct.....   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:09:57 AM »
I'd give it ten seconds.

... done.

Lebanese christians and drouse must learn to fight for their life, property and liberty just as Jews in Israel learned; It's stupid to rely on Europeans, Americans or IDF for protection. Yust send them the weapons conficated from HAMAS/FATAH/Syrians/hezbos etc...  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm