Author Topic: Greatest Website of Nazi-Muslim Cooperation in Europe  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Greatest Website of Nazi-Muslim Cooperation in Europe
« on: September 11, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »
Radio Islam is the website of Ahmed Rahmi. He lives in Sweden. A lot of old and new nazis work for his site. The member "Friedrich" of our site (It's his tip) said, that it is the most used website in the European Nazi-Szene.

This is the mainpage: http://radioislam.net

This is the English Section: http://radioislam.net/islam/english/english.htm

I am very surprised, that a lot of the persons, who Chaim ben Pessach mentions in his speeches, from the USA where there in diskussion or have own articles. I thougt that the European murdermuslims and the European Nazis discuss issues from Europe.

But there is a big picture of Farrakhan at the mainsite of the English section.

The main Nazis in Europe write articles for this site, like general Remer (IIWW), Germar Rudolf etc.

Thanks to the user "Friedrich" from our site (gruene-pest.de)

This is the "welcome" for users of the English section

Radio Islam is working to promote better relations between the West and the Muslim World. Radio Islam is against racism of all forms, against all kinds of discrimination of people based on their colour of skin, faith or ethnical bakground. Consequently, Radio Islam is against Jewish racism towards non-Jews. World Jewish Zionism, today, constitutes the last racist ideology still surviving and the Zionist's state of Israel, the last outpost of "Apartheid" in the World. Israel constitutes by its mere existence a complete defiance to all international laws, rules and principles, and the open racism manifested in the Jewish State is a violation of all ethics and morals known to Man.

And under this trash you find a link to this:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:14:18 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Greatest Website of Nazi-Muslim Cooperation in Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »
I heard of that guy they have a guy in switzerland also is a nazi who converted to islam.But Hitler once said why did Europeans have to be Christians it would be better if they would have ben converted to Islam or the Japannese religion
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 08:56:16 PM »
I heard of that guy they have a guy in switzerland also is a nazi who converted to islam.But Hitler once said why did Europeans have to be Christians it would be better if they would have ben converted to Islam or the Japannese religion
Hitler hates the Christians and the Jews. In the time of the third Reich they foundet a group called German christs. A referend in a town called Aurich, who followed this nazi-christs near my hometown said, that he can't read from the letters of Paulus, because Paulus is a jew.
I have opened a discussion on our page. There we will talk about the question if Hitler was a murdermuslime.
Look here: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?p=322211#post322211

I have not the oppinion that Hitler was a Musel, but this two ideologies are similar.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:02:53 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »
Yes hitler loved Islam i have the story where he said it he hated the Christians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »
You ever see this book Jewish nazis                   http://www.bryanrigg.com/jewish_soldiers_pics.htm

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
You ever see this book Jewish nazis                   http://www.bryanrigg.com/jewish_soldiers_pics.htm
The most of the jewish officers were killed by the Nazis. They thougt, when they served the Nazis they will live. This was a big mistake. A lot of "Jews" on this website (http://www.bryanrigg.com/jewish_soldiers_pics.htm) were no jews. There are only two ways to become a jew. First you make a gijur and second your mother is a jew. When only your wife or your father is a jew, you are no jew in the light of the Judaism.
The author makes a mistake. The "Deutschblütigkeitserklärung" is originally called "Arisierung". The correct translation, i think, is "You become an Arian".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
Yes i understand the father is Jewish so their not Jewish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »
Radio Islam is the website of Ahmed Rahmi. He lives in Sweden. A lot of old and new nazis work for his site. The member "Friedrich" of our site (It's his tip) said, that it is the most used website in the European Nazi-Szene.
The site Radio Islam most people in the U.S. would laugh at Europe must be very different

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:02 AM »
I heard that Goering said that he decides who's Jew or not, and unlikely halakla laws the jew status in Nurmberg law was awarder sololely on race; and this site is joke; Bush meeting with ortodox rabbies portrayed as US goverment; masons like Bush hate religius jews, in fact they hate any truly religius persons of any faith; exept maybe for "peceful" muslims or NK types. ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 05:53:37 AM »
The site Radio Islam most people in the U.S. would laugh at Europe must be very different
At a lot of issues on this Islam-Nazi-Website I laughed too. They are totally paranoid. Every person, who don't like Islam is in their oppinion a jew. Kemal Pascha, he was later Atatürk, should be a jew. I have never heard about this before.
They tell us on this site that the protocolls of Zion are right, but it is prooven, that the Russian secret service has written them.
But i think a lot of Nazi and Muslim or even left people believe in it. In Germany there was a very strong scene of marxists and they believe, that all Muslimes are peaceful humans, Islam is Peace and the Jews and the Americans stand behind Hamas, Hisbollah, al-Kaida usw.
This (http://www.allmystery.de/themen/gg) is the greatest site of world conspiracy in Germany. But I have to be fair. They discuss different conspiracys. UFO-Conspiracy, US-Conspiracy, Jew-Conspiracy, Catholic-Conspiracy etc :D 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:04:47 AM by Goldfasan »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:10 AM »
Yes, its true, self-hating Jewish Nazis existed at the time of Hitler, and self-hating Jewish Neo-Nazis exist right now.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 08:59:43 AM »
Yes, its true, self-hating Jewish Nazis existed at the time of Hitler, and self-hating Jewish Neo-Nazis exist right now.
I have the book

Shot at 2010-01-03