Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 23 Broadcast  (Read 10328 times)

admin

Ask JTF For September 23 Broadcast
« on: May 29, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Chag Sukkot Sameach,

You said that The Japanese are mixed race and are part Caucasian. Do you think the same thing about The Koreans? The reason I ask is because they both speak languages related to The Ural-Altaic Language Family, the same group which Finnish and Hungarian belong to. Perhaps just as The Mongols brought Oriental blood in to those parts of Eastern Europe, Caucasians from those parts of Europe brought Caucasian blood to Korea and Japan. What are your thoughts on this?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:37:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For September 23 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 08:55:54 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Did you like the cats you had as a child?

Is there a problem of tum'a if people have pet birds that stay in the cage? Did you like the bird that you had that you told the story about? I don't like indoor birds, especially not if they leave their cage.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:47:05 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 11:39:49 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you wear tekhelet?

Would you wear tekhelet if I could logically and halachically prove to you that the Murex Trunculus is the Chilazon?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know this is long but please read through it all. It is only one topic.

What would JTF do about the obscene housing market? People are foreclosing and losing their homes left and right because nobody can afford these ridiculous mortgages for homes that cost 600-700k but are actually worth 150 at most. The real estate MNCs such as KB Home can get away with this because they are an oligopoly and there is zero competition. But don't forget the role of robber-baron Wall Street speculators who bid up the price of land and raw materials to insane levels.

The housing industry claims prices are so high because of demand for raw materials from housing booms in China and India (who, by the way, are experiencing economic booms ONLY because all our jobs went there) and strict environmental building codes, but it's obvious BS. If production costs are so high, why have realty/building conglomerates posted record profits over the past three years? The reality is that building costs have NEVER BEEN LOWER! Forty years ago, construction workers were union guys who had good benefits and made 25 bucks an hour. In that era you could get a mighty fine home for 10k. Nowadays, construction workers are wetbacks who make six bucks an hour. I smell a rat here.  ::)

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 09:01:06 PM by C.F. »

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Can JTF help me with my problem that Sarah posted for me on last week's Ask JTF show?  Thank you very much for answering my questions.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim-Nice comment to my comment last week..thank you.

There was a recent thread on this forum about problems in the world. Many predictably said it was either the Muslims, Blacks, Liberals or something along that line.  My answer however, was jealousy and envy.  The first true crime that especially annoyed Gd was Cain's murder of his brother, Abel..and what caused that murder? Those two emotions! We see it over and over again in the Book of Genesis as well (Esau/Jacob; Joseph/his brothers; etc).

What are you jealous and envious of and how do you handle those burning emotions?

Regards

Daniel (Cookie)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:48:10 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 04:38:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do whites feel the need to give blacks everything, such as our money, jobs and culture? Whites have done this to the point where black are now at a greater advantage in life than whites. Why do whites feel blacks are entitled to so much, in fact, more than us. We give their homeland billions and the ones here billions, as well. None of it is being productively spent. So why do we continue to fund failures? They are obviously failures as a people. They can't get along with anybody, they are almost fully dependent and haven't contributed a single meaningful thing to the world other than headaches from their "music" and blunders in society. We enslaved them and that was wrong, but we are the ones who brought them here, and that is why they are still here today. For that these people should be praising us. But for some reason these current "favorably black" times haven't satisfied them and keep to be given more and more, and the more we give, the more they rape our women. Chaim, we should certainly offer them money to go back to their homeland, the only place they feel comfortable being independent, and they can still continue to fulfill their zest for rape without any consequences. For them, those would be ideal conditions.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 07:42:05 AM »
I  Hope Yom Kippur went smoothly (as far as the fast is concerned) with you and all the listeners here.

Shalom and a Shavua Tov Chaim

Milim Zeh b’invrit: Ani nirair vnishmah harbeh anashim byisreal (I have seen and heard many people in Israel) who have a lot of charisma, personality, good speaking qualities and most vital Torah knowledge who have managed to get very far. Do you think it is because they do not have the Kahanist platform and therefore missing key components, or that not enough work has been done, or finally that not all people with the mentioned talents are guaranteed to be successful? Thank you. Zëv.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 09:50:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I saw an anti Israeli propaganda from the arab islamic creatures of the abyss not worth the ground pigs walk on. In the video, you see a German sheppherd attacking a muslim woman. A halarious sight that was, I fell out of my chair laughing. Although I do not know what would make the dog defile her/himself by chomping on a muslim, I am guessing she smelled like a fish market and the dog was hungry.  ;D ;D  I know muzzies regard dogs as filthy, note the irony in that, what are your thoughts on putting muslims into an enclosed area with a pack of infuriated dogs? That can be used to show what the consequences are for making war with Israel and the non islamic world in general.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:19:40 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »
Dear Chaim. 
I found that JTF is considering the Germany and Ukraine as Amalek and Europe as whole the bunch of anti-Israeli Esau countries. But Italians and  Serbs are well liked here; so what's your opinion on Poland and her People?
Shalom Ultra.

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

raiseyourfist

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 01:26:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The question that Hidden Author asked intrigued me and your response really made me feel the need to follow on from that discussion...

Chaim i agree with you to an extent... although a person like me who has no real hope in finding a woman, fantasy is all i have to enjoy. Maybe its my fault i am lonely but i feel the situation is irrevocable.

Having said that, do you still feel that a person like myself who has no chance in ever finding a woman companion should still stay away from such urges which release tension preventing me from going to extremes due to my ill gotten life?

Thanks Chaim and i apologize if my follow on seem inappropriate but it has always been a problem i felt addressing
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:52:20 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 05:35:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

To follow up on my previous suggestions, what if we choose one Israeli website at a time and see what the cost is for advertisement for one month or week, preferably around a major Jewish holiday.

Next thing would be to address the members of JTF to raise money for this specific project. Obviously, all financial information on this project would be transparent.

In addition to that, I suggest that all promotional materials contain the following message:

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO JOIN US, IT IS A CRIME NOT TO!

What do you think?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 07:21:20 PM »
I think that Ron Paul is right when he says that we should not bother with the middle east. Isn't it best not to meddle with these evil moslem beasts unless we see them threatening us like Iran. Has he said anything specifically antisemetic or antiAmerican? I can be wrong, but I haven't found any specific quote.
thanks
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:46:42 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 12:01:31 AM »
Hello Chaim

There has been an over whelming response to Fred Thompson's announcement among Rep voters who think he can take on Hillary in a race cause and especially in debates.. What is your take on him?  And if he does win the nomination how do you feel about supporting Fred Thompson if he has the ability to defeat Hillary?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

OZ77

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 12:49:03 AM »
Chaim shalom,
how was Yom Kipur, were you by yourself,
did you pass yom Kipur with someone, it usually helps...
I hope you had it easy. .

this week I also got an idea for the english forum,
the forum's traffic is increasing tremendously
and I see this as an opportunity for our movement to earn some extra pocket money,
G-d knows every cent helps, right ?...

I think this forum has grown just enough for us to start considering
putting advertisement banners to help further the cause.

technically, It's no problem,
but obviously someone in America should be the contact person,
to decide which ads to accept, and arrange all the monetary issues...

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

p.s - since you're not active in the forum, I'd like to know what are your thoughts and insights about
the action we should take against the Muslim Nazis that tricked Google into thinking
their Nazi Islam movie is our highly rated "Real Islam" video?
their failed video now ranks the same as ours in Google, (right underneath us on page 1)
with a fraction of the hits we bring (over 90,000 views so far).
this causes people who heard of our video and try to google it, to see and maybe click on their link as well,
and by doing so, subject themself to Nazi Islamic propaganda...

you can click here to learn more:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9065.0

happy holidays,
Oz.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:34:52 PM by Oz77 »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I hope you enjoyed in you last week and Yom Kippur wasn't very hard for you .

And my question for this week is:
Have you ever heard about so-called ancient Jewish martial art from Biblical days named Abi"r ?

Thank you and have a wonderfull week.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:29:47 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think you could tell us another short story please!

Thank You. :)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 09:17:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I don't know if you've been asked this or not, but as you may know Alan Keyes has decided to run again for the Presidency.

I am most certainly going to vote for him, at least in the primaries. I don't think he really has a chance, BUT, I believe if one is always pragmatic, and always vote for the lesser of two evils...well, you are still voting for evil.

So I'm voting for someone righteous even if he cannot win.

Hope all is well with you and that Yom Kippur was not too difficult for you.

All my best,

dawntreader
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »
Chaim,
   Why do so many hispanic women have tons of children they can't afford to raise? This one Puerto

Rican woman got pregnant at my bank, and they asked her,"why didn't you use protection." She

said,"Because it felt so gooooood." How can a people (hispanics) be so stupid? I always thought the

Spaniards were fairly intelligent..sailing around the globe, being famous explorers etc. Did

mixing with the Native Americans have a bad effect on them?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:38:35 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 01:36:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I read your letter concerning shabbat and I have to say that you write very well.

Well, you've already answered my question (about the Jena 6) in one of the latest videos.

May you please tell me a schvartza story?

As always, you're a gentleman and a scholar. May HaShem bless you this year.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 05:08:44 PM by Ben-Alan »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 02:24:39 PM »
What do u think really happened in Syria several weeks ago?

Do u think that Israeli Commandos were in Syria?

Toda Achi

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »
Dear Chaim

I know that by the time you read this Yom Kippur would be over, but I hope you have (had) a meaningful faste day. All the best.

What do you think about Alan Greenspan?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 10:28:46 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 05:34:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I am going to take a contrarian position and state that JTF should not endorse any candidates.
 In fact, I think that the best option is to vote for Barak or Hillary. I believe that, akin to Carter administration, only through a catastrophic left-wing presidential term, a real conservative leader can come to power.

Otherwise, we would still deal with a stupid and arrogant Republican party establishment, and slowly but surely skid to the left.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
Dear Chaim, have you begun laying the groundwork for a new political party in Israel for after you make Aliyah?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 08:58:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you spare us any details on what's happening with the campaign to get into Israel, without giving away any tactics to our enemies.  Any positive movement at this point?    You should fill us in once a week on JTF.  We all want the best for you!

Yours Truly,

The Shadow