Author Topic: Moderators:  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Moderators:
« on: September 11, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »
please ban ralph...obvious troll
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Moderators:
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 10:37:31 PM »
Fine he's banned.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 10:43:37 PM »
Thanks.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »
I had locked the thread.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »
your sarcasm is uncalled for...to be testy like that..I'm not stupid, Ralph...i'm on to you...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »
I think we should have given him the benefit of the doubt until he showed that we should do otherwise.  Who knows, maybe he was asking an honest question?  If he was, we should answer him honestly rather than ban him, that's what fascists do.  Even if he is anti-JTF we can prove him wrong.  Isn't it better to spread the truth about JTF rather than just ban people who we suspect to be a troll without any proof?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 12:20:04 AM »
I think we should have given him the benefit of the doubt until he showed that we should do otherwise.  Who knows, maybe he was asking an honest question?  If he was, we should answer him honestly rather than ban him, that's what fascists do.  Even if he is anti-JTF we can prove him wrong.  Isn't it better to spread the truth about JTF rather than just ban people who we suspect to be a troll without any proof?

Zev is right.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 03:27:38 AM »
I think it is a good question and it made me think a lot about some issues I have with hating nazis vs hating all german people.  I think he should not be banned and the thread should be reopened

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 06:35:50 AM »
I have German friends they are American very pro-Israel more pro Israel then alot of Jewish reformed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
I have German friends they are American very pro-Israel more pro Israel then alot of Jewish reformed
A lot of left-wing Jews are not pro-Israel at all, and are quite self-hating.  America is full of reform Jews, not Orthodox Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 08:10:07 AM »
well, that's why i'm not moderator :) Do what you have to do.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 08:13:02 AM »
Even though I generally dislike Germans, I've never lost sight of the fact that there are individuals that are good Germans, and I've always had enough "mercy" not to want to harm someone just because the way they were born.  That thread was either the work of a person going way too far, or the work of a troll who is purposely trying to discredit JTF.  And there are trolls who would purposely do that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 08:30:53 AM »
dannycookie and jdl4ever, I think you jumped to conclusions with ralph. His question was no more silly or disgusting than the medical experimentation question. Yet nobody reacted this way towards that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 09:11:44 AM »
I also thought that was a thread in bad taste, but the person who started that thread had a million posts already on this forum and we know him well enough. Ralph only had 2 posts.  And his first post was whether JTF advocated killing all Germans...and then his 2nd post an attempt to discredit jtf by trying to be devil's advocate in teh worst way possible.  IT was the second post which set me off.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »
I also thought that was a thread in bad taste, but the person who started that thread had a million posts already on this forum and we know him well enough. Ralph only had 2 posts.  And his first post was whether JTF advocated killing all Germans...and then his 2nd post an attempt to discredit jtf by trying to be devil's advocate in teh worst way possible.  IT was the second post which set me off.

Let's wait and see.