Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 41848 times)

Erica

Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

"One cannot reason with unreasonable people."  Rabbi Meir Kahane
Damn you. I never blamed anyone for my problems and never asked you to do ANYTHING for me, Scrabin. I HATE people like that, those who don't take responsibility for their actions or credit for their failures. But you don't want to see me saying that. You want me to be a stupid black person saying "OH, No black person has ever done anythign to hurt you..." I don't agree with that.

And the unreasonable person, me, you're speaking of has a differing opinion on how to tackle the evil blacks in America..I don't have to go throughout life wishing everyone who is evil would die...I'll let G-d take care of that. But I'll still hate them the same.

It's true.  I never heard you speak of blaming whites.  My point is, however, that the idea of blaming others for one's own problems is a big theme in the black community.  

Do all blacks blame others and whine and complain all day long?  No, but MANY do.
I've said that too, Scrabin. That's why I don't like being referred to or even spoken in the same sentence as "People like ERica believe" when I don't subscribe to negativity in the black community. Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves... some aren't.
Erica - what do you mean Yes MOST blacks are acting like slaves?  That doesn't make sense to me.
Why not, its the same thing you guys have been saying since I've been here. After all the statistics dictate that MOST BLACKS commit more crimes than whites. RIGHT? Damn, make up your mind. What in the hell do you want me to say? I MEANT that most blacks are acting like they're still in bondage and the white man is lording over them. THAT'S what I meant. They are too ignorant to understand that they have the power to be better than they are and don't take the chance to see.
I can't believe you just said that.   :o
You can't believe I just said WHAT? I've been saying this sh't ALL of the time I've been here...but you guys pick and choose the things you want to bash me on CONSTANTLY! READ READ READ. I DO hate evil black people...I always have and always will.... Damn.

newman

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 08:53:41 PM »
Another prime example of deflection:

Ze'ev explains the meaning of the expression " as a whole". (after several painfull, unsuccessful attempts to explain the concepts of generalisation and group versus individual)

Erica counters with the literal meaning of the single word "whole".

All this toing & froing is a diversion. Whether it's typical negro inability to understand anything abstract  or delliberate mischief I don't know.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »

Ze'ev explains the meaning of the expression " as a whole". (after several painfull, unsuccessful attempts to explain the concepts of generalisation and group versus individual)

All this toing & froing is a diversion. Whether it's typical negro inability to understand anything abstract  or delliberate mischief I don't know.
Its NOT a diversion. WHOLE means ENTIRE.
You and Ze'ev were trying to tell me that whole means Some..how in the HELL is that possible? If you ate a whole pie, wouldn't the pie be gone? Which means "NOTHING IS LEFT" ...which also means that you didn't leave any blacks OUT of your generalization. Give me a break.

You HATE it when someone isn't kissing your tukas, don't you. I don't have to agree with your helplessly angry self on EVERY point. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:01:32 PM by Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
Were all the slaves evil people?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 09:07:35 PM »

You and Ze'ev were trying to tell me that whole means Some..how in the HELL is that possible? If you ate a whole pie, wouldn't the pie be gone? Which means "NOTHING IS LEFT" ...which also means that you didn't leave any blacks OUT of your generalization. Give me a break.

You HATE it when someone isn't kissing your tukas, don't you. I don't have to agree with your helplessly angry self on EVERY point. 

I see lots of cussing from you on this thread. I am almost certain there is a rule on here about cussing- correct me if I'm wrong. I've started writing replies and corrected myself when I cursed because I think I read somewhere on here it's not allowed.

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »
DAMN, bullcat. I'm not saying that slaves are evil people. NO Slave was evil. What I'm saying is that evil blacks use the salve mentality as if the white man is responsible for the way they are NOW as an excuse not to try. The slaves didn't ask to be brought here and the white man THEN WERE the source of all of their problems. Since blacks have been free, there has been NO reason to act like or adopt the slave mentality...because they are FREE now. Do you understand now?

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 09:11:27 PM »

No.

We were explaining "as-a-whole" in the context of a discussion about group behaviour and the concept of generalisation.

The literal meaning of the single word "whole" was never in dispute.

Your above post is proof of the very deflection you stand accused of.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »

newman and Ze'ev I agree with the points your trying to make however have to say this I think Erica agrees with many of the points we make here on the forum. She came to JTF expecting to find a group of people that she had no use for and would be in total disagreement with. I think we surprised her a bit. I also have to say many of her positions agreeing with us surprised me also. As far as her defending black society I can see her point. White and Black folks look at issues differently it just the way it is. So while she may agree with us about evil blacks part of her makes her look at the behavior in a light other then the average white person would.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »

I see lots of cussing from you on this thread. I am almost certain there is a rule on here about cussing- correct me if I'm wrong. I've started writing replies and corrected myself when I cursed because I think I read somewhere on here it's not allowed.
Take your own advice, Shoshana...

I've ran into this problem many times while in the city at the movie theater. I usually throw stuff at them( popcorn,candy etc) while telling them to "Shut the %@#$ up!" It always works for me although I'll admit it's an easy way to get into a brawl with the black folk. I don't mind.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »

See, you're doing it again, you're concentrating on a single word and making a ridiculous argument when you know EXACTLY what me and newman mean.  We've repeated what we mean OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.   Do you know the expression, "AS A WHOLE"?  Have you ever heard the expression, AS A WHOLE?  Do you say it yourself? 

Say someone is speaking about a football team and he says "as a whole, they have lots of good players."  Now, does that mean he means that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is a good player?

When someone is talking about his experience, he says "AS A WHOLE, it was a good experience."  DOes that mean that EVERY EVENT of the experience was a good experience?  No, of course not, it means generally.

I'll point out evil black people that you refused to condemn: people who condone hip-hop culture, homeless people who don't work and who play savage music and dumb down and take the standards of  the American people down, welfare mommas who pop out 15 babies and then expect that the government is going to pay for them, etc. etc. etc.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 09:15:06 PM »

I've ran into this problem many times while in the city at the movie theater. I usually throw stuff at them( popcorn,candy etc) while telling them to "Shut the %@#$ up!" It always works for me although I'll admit it's an easy way to get into a brawl with the black folk. I don't mind.

I didn't type out the cuss word for that exact reason so you proved nothing. I was simply warning you so you don't get banned if that is infact against the rules here which I'm not sure of.
 Boy are you on my last nerve.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:16:38 PM by Shoshana »

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 09:16:09 PM »

No.

We were explaining "as-a-whole" in the context of a discussion about group behaviour and the concept of generalisation.

The literal meaning of the single word "whole" was never in dispute.

Your above post is proof of the very deflection you stand accused of.
So AS A WHOLE isn't the same as an entire (group) in this situation. Is that an Aussie thing...where the words between the states and your neck of the woods ARE the same but have a different meaning? Like "Fag" cigarrette (UK) to slang "FAG" meaning homosexual (America)?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
DAMN, bullcat. I'm not saying that slaves are evil people. NO Slave was evil. What I'm saying is that evil blacks use the salve mentality as if the white man is responsible for the way they are NOW as an excuse not to try. The slaves didn't ask to be brought here and the white man THEN WERE the source of all of their problems. Since blacks have been free, there has been NO reason to act like or adopt the slave mentality...because they are FREE now. Do you understand now?

See, once again, you're unreasonably supporting black people at any expense.  NO SLAVE WAS EVIL?  What kind of a statement is that?  There is no such thing as any group having NO ONE who is evil.  Just another example of how you go out of your way in a silly fashion to defend black people at all costs.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 09:19:51 PM »

I didn't type out the cuss word for that exact reason so you proved nothing. I was simply warning you so you don't get banned if that is infact against the rules here which I'm not sure of.
So you're going to bash me for saying "Damn"?  WOW... I surely am NOT the only person to type the word here, especially when people here are talking about muslims using the same word.

You don't like to be proven that you TOO are imperfect, do you? Apparently DAMN is a word that's allowed or it TOO would be censored. Like I said, though..take your own advice...and get off of MY last nerve.

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »
So AS A WHOLE isn't the same as an entire (group) in this situation. Is that an Aussie thing...where the words between the states and your neck of the woods ARE the same but have a different meaning? Like "Fag" cigarrette (UK) to slang "FAG" meaning homosexual (America)?

You're stating the obvious!!!!!!

We never said 'as a whole' meant 'entire'!!!!!!!!

It describes a characteristic of the majority of a group..........NOT the entirity!!!!!

How will you ever teach children???????

This another example of time wasting deflection by not comprehending what is written.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »

So you're going to bash me for saying "Damn"?  WOW... I surely am NOT the only person to type the word here, especially when people here are talking about muslims using the same word.

You don't like to be proven that you TOO are imperfect, do you? Apparently DAMN is a word that's allowed or it TOO would be censored. Like I said, though..take your own advice...and get off of MY last nerve.

Thanks for the advice now go back to the whining about the poor poor black folk.

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 09:22:26 PM »

See, once again, you're unreasonably supporting black people at any expense.  NO SLAVE WAS EVIL?  What kind of a statement is that?  There is no such thing as any group having NO ONE who is evil.  Just another example of how you go out of your way in a silly fashion to defend black people at all costs.
You're talking about the blacks during slavery who faught back to be free...they weren't evil to me...they were brave. Just like no Jew killed who survived the holocaust or was killed during the catastrophe was evil... they were all brave.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 09:24:30 PM »

Shoshana, I've been here since April...saying the same word without a problem,as of yet. When Jeffguy or Yacov tells me to stop saying the 'D' word, I will. I knew exactly what you were implying when you typed out %@#$... .

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »

Shoshana, I've been here since April...saying the same word without a problem,as of yet. When Jeffguy or Yacov tells me to stop saying the 'D' word, I will. I knew exactly what you were implying when you typed out %@#$... .

I thought I had read somewhere on here that cussing wasn't allowed- if not then OPPS, if so then it was simply a friendly reminder. No wonder people here have such issues with you.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »

See, you're doing it again, you're concentrating on a single word and making a ridiculous argument when you know EXACTLY what me and newman mean.  We've repeated what we mean OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.   Do you know the expression, "AS A WHOLE"?  Have you ever heard the expression, AS A WHOLE?  Do you say it yourself? 

Say someone is speaking about a football team and he says "as a whole, they have lots of good players."  Now, does that mean he means that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is a good player?

When someone is talking about his experience, he says "AS A WHOLE, it was a good experience."  DOes that mean that EVERY EVENT of the experience was a good experience?  No, of course not, it means generally.

I'll point out evil black people that you refused to condemn: people who condone hip-hop culture, homeless people who don't work and who play savage music and dumb down and take the standards of  the American people down, welfare mommas who pop out 15 babies and then expect that the government is going to pay for them, etc. etc. etc.

Here, whenever I've heard the term "as a whole" its always meant 'in its entirety." NEVER some.

And I want to clarify something because I don't feel like digging up any more things to prove you wrong about what I support or don't support. I've said that evil hip hop culture is EVIL from the start as well...I've even gone so far as to post some GOOD rap videos to prove that I don't condone the evil part of hip hop. SECOND... Homeless people don't work because of the way people like you see them, whether they're black, white, veterans of the Korean War, limbless or whatever. Dirty clothes don't equal GREAT paying jobs, Ze'ev. Would YOU hire a homeless person who can't afford a business suit and presentable shoes ? The way some of you talk about the way Muslim men smell, its doubtfull that you would. The only thing SOME homeless people can do is play music in the subway. But you look at them as the problem with hip hop culture. ::) ALSO I HAVE Spoken out against the evil black culture which dictates that black women who can't afford to have children shouldn't. I've even spoke on black people who recieve section 8 and don't pay their bills or take advantage of the system...so don't DARE tell me what you think I support or DON'T support. You don't know me at all...most of this is apparently because you never bothered to read the responses to these different attrocities I posted.)

Erica

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 09:35:23 PM »

Thanks for the advice now go back to the whining about the poor poor black folk.
I never whine about poor black folks... but you need to stop whining to me about using the word damn, when you haven't stopped to inform other posters who used the word MANY times.

Erica

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »

I thought I had read somewhere on here that cussing wasn't allowed- if not then OPPS, if so then it was simply a friendly reminder. No wonder people here have such issues with you.
People here have problems with me because I'm not as militant as they are. It seems that you fit the bill though.

Erica

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 09:39:07 PM »

You're stating the obvious!!!!!!

We never said 'as a whole' meant 'entire'!!!!!!!!

It describes a characteristic of the majority of a group..........NOT the entirity!!!!!

How will you ever teach children???????

This another example of time wasting deflection by not comprehending what is written.
Majority means MOST, newman...it dosen't mean ALL or 'AS A WHOLE".

Also, newman...when I DO become a teacher, I'll be a great one. There is no doubt in my mind that I will encourage more black children to be positive and do something with their lives besides be negative like YOU. You just made up an entire definition for words that aren't listed in references anywhere.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:41:53 PM by Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »
I appreciate your clarifying what you meant...but really it is just another poor excuse for bad behavior.  How many years will it take for evil blacks to get over slavery?
They are a group that seems to go backwards rather then foward...don't you think?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
Hey Erica - I don't mind your use of the word damn - but I had noticed you were cursing  a lot in your posts.  Now I know you never write out the whole word... but don't let us get to you like that... it is not worth it.   ;)