Author Topic: Hi from New York  (Read 7850 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hi from New York
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 02:35:19 PM »
There are some other woman on here - I know because I'm one.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rose

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
very cool. nice to meet you too bullcat3

:)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 02:40:45 PM »
very cool. nice to meet you too bullcat3

:)
Nice to meet you too - KellyMaureen is great - and there are a few other women...keep your eyes open and again welcome.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:36:52 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
There are a lot of women now. At least 10 I can think of.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 10:01:06 PM »
I'm a woman.  And welcome!

Offline Rose

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 03:32:30 AM »
hi Lisa! yes, i know who you are and you are one of my favs  :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 04:38:25 AM »
Kelly ypu're the best lady on this forum; I seen you're photo; are you of Polish decent by chance?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »
Awwww thanks U.R.

Yes when my mothers parents were in their early 20s they came to the US  from Poland, they were from Ustka.

Offline Rose

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 10:29:20 PM »
amazing! how did you know she was polish? i couldnt tell at all... she looks american to me

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
Just like 10 milions other Americans of Polish descent living in USA; we don't have horns and speak ebonic you know. ::) They're many pretty gilrls like KM in Poland. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »
Lol no I cleverly arrange my hair so my horns dont show :laugh:

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2007, 07:27:29 AM »
welcome ;D
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.