Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Angelo

• New JTFer
Hi there
« on: September 12, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »
Hiya,
       I wasn't quite sure what to write 'introductory' wise so I browsed a few other introduction threads and got the basic gist :P

Well, I'm Andrew (or Angelo as it seems  :P), I'm currently finishing VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education) in Melbourne Australia, I'm not Jewish, although I'm not specifically religious either. Politically I'm more or less liberal on social issues and a supporter of the free market, I also support globalisation on the whole, and an eventual world federalism, that view however has caused much debate obviously :P, I simply believe we have come to a stage in civilization where man must work together not as nationalities but as men of the world to achieve certain goals (i.e. space colonization etc... which I believe is essential to man's survival) Anyhow, I found this forum through a few YouTube videos (the one I most agreed with was on Rhodesia/South Africa) and you seemed like a pretty nice bunch of fellas so I thought 'hey, why not?' so here I am.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:52:42 PM by Angelo »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »
Welcome,
Angelo I hope you spend enough time on this forum to really know what JTF stands for... and I hope you'd feel the same!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »
Welcome to the board, we welcome people of diverse opinions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Welcome Angelo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angelo

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 02:05:38 AM »
Thanks for the welcomes fellas  ;)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 04:56:07 AM »
Welcome .  :)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 06:46:36 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 01:47:24 PM »
Welcome to the JTF.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 07:26:24 AM »
while i do not subscribe to what you believe,i extend a welcome to you and may Hashem{blessed be he} guide you.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
Welcome aboard.  My you post and post well... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 09:35:51 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 05:16:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum. May I ask you a question, if 2 people hate each other would you make them live in the same apartment and expect their not to be fights?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »
welcome, post more ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 08:49:55 PM »
Angelo ,

Welcome. You have just found the greatest forum on the web. This forum will challenge you in ways you can not understand yet. I've found it too be the best on the web. I do not agree 100% with everyone on this forum, but I do respect their right too text it. Enjoy your stay.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 07:55:41 AM »
G'day from a fellow Melbournian Angelo!

I remember how stressful the VCE can get at times, bloody hated it!

Regards,
AussieJTFer

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 01:12:22 PM »
Welcome Angelo.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm