Author Topic: Every Arab should be deported from Israel, Europe, and America  (Read 10040 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Every Arab should be deported from Israel, Europe, and America
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 05:13:02 AM »
I know plenty of Christians from ME , i do not use the name Christian Arabs, because they majority doesn't want anything to do with the arabs. So they are still a bit Greek and Phenician.

Especially the Lebanese.

My friend is a christian lebanese, he said that they hate hizbollah more than anything else, hizbollah is ruining Lebanon and making it Islamic.

As you know there was a civil war. Muzzies against Christians. Thats proof of their anti-arabism.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 05:21:12 AM »
My friend is a christian lebanese, he said that they hate hizbollah more than anything else, hizbollah is ruining Lebanon and making it Islamic.

As you know there was a civil war. Muzzies against Christians. Thats proof of their anti-arabism.

Funnily enough I had a Lebanese Christian friend who joined a facebook group: I HATE ISRAEL.

I blocked him as soon as I saw that and I have stopped all contact with him. You still get a bit of both when it comes to Arab Christians.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 05:26:13 AM »
Yes, of course they should be deported.

But Rav Kahane had an even better solution.

He was once asked if he came to power how he would go about getting rid of the Arabs. What practical steps could he take to get rid of them ? How would the deportations be administered ?

To which he calmly responded:

"When I'm Prime Minister they'll be lining up and begging to leave."

Arabs should be begging for their lives. That's the only time they can act human.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 06:38:28 AM »
arab non-muslims should be spared unless they are voluntary "dhimmis". Arab muslims should be eliminated wherever they are.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 07:21:50 AM »
Convert to Judaism or Christianity or be shipped out.ahh convert and go any ways. ;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 04:48:49 AM »
Convert to Judaism or Christianity or be shipped out.ahh convert and go any ways. ;D

Yes but then go away alive. ;) That's the diference. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »
Should this post not read every Arab & every Muslim should be deproted ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 12:32:48 PM »

Yes but then go away alive. ;) That's the diference. O0
;D i agree 8;) :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 05:02:04 PM »
Should this post not read every Arab & every Muslim should be deproted ?

99 percents of A-rabs are muslims and 99% of the rest 1 percent so called A-rab christians are replecment theology asholes; but you do have right we're against evil fallowers of pisslam not A-rabs as race.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
Do not forget to deport (in saudi arabia)
ALBANAZIS and BOSNOMUSLIMNAZIS.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 10:36:35 PM »
Alltough I know some Arabs that are not really harmfull for our countries, I worry that too much is too much.
North-africans are even worse.
i don't want Arabs to convert our woman to islam in order to marry them. I don't want mosques. i don't want them getting "halal food" in schools, in the hospitals, in jail. I don't like woman in veils or in burkas.

They should be mass-expelled.

35.000.000 Muslims are gaining power and awaiting a momentum , a power vacuum, to start war and take over this continent.
The only thing that can persuade the Arabs and other enemies to keep calm, was and is, and will always be to have the ability and the will to use excessive amounts of military force.

Currently there are about Thirty-five million Muslims inside our European borders. Borders cease to exists, thanks to the new Soviet-Union, the EUSSR. In the capital of the EU, Brussels , they are the majority.   Hey, wait a minute, I don't like them, I won't them to be were they belong! In Arabia! And it is up to them to improve the situation there, not my problem.
Start doing birth-control, instead of swamping our countries with your species!

Islam is a political system Muslims are willing to impose over us.
That is a basic fact.
Politicians deny everything that could question this Multiracial Utopia. And try to outlaw parties, critical of this, that are democratically elected with a fierce stand against the muslimisation of Europe. Here in Belgium , lefties say: "If we let these right-wingers fascists take power,  than they will abolish democracy , just as Hitler did etc..."or even worse:
"Racism is always our fault, we colonized them, so it is normal they want to revenge, we can't blame them....."
The different non-European ethnic groups now already dominate lots of Suburbia, and we Whites are becoming victims of a new Holocaust if we don't stop this.
I can't enjoy my live in West-Europe as I did before. These anti-Europeans are basically walking in every street, sitting in every bus. Is it Arabia or Africa here!?!?!?!?!!?!

Were does this self-hate come from?  Some claim it is due to the French Revolution, Trauma from Decolonisation, Americanisation, loss of power of the Church, the "Evil-Bolshevik-Media", the Multinational Corporations. Nazis and Muslims blame the Jew, the Rothschilds, the International Jewry, Multinationals, and refer to the Protocols of Zion.
Others may say it maybe the feeling of guilt , that the Church has cultivated for centuries.. Many believe and feel guilty about the fact that we are the "oppressors of the world" , because "we are rich", and "we steel everything from the Third world, instead of giving fair money for their coffee or bananas."
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2007, 05:03:19 AM »
There all above the sins Of Jews against the G-d who choosed them to be the light to the nations; to guard Torah and to bring the Messaiah to rule the world; and the sins of christian nations towards the Jews; it's enghlitement and Holocousts and the Gulag, nazis and bolshevics were pawns of iluminatis BTW. We replaced the ecucated and gifted Jewish peple whose only "guilt" was desire to live apart from all nations with unwashed pisslamic hordes. Europe and the whole west including US and Israel to be fair; is rotting golem with dead soul.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 01:43:50 AM »
There all above the sins Of Jews against the G-d who choosed them to be the light to the nations; to guard Torah and to bring the Messaiah to rule the world; and the sins of christian nations towards the Jews; it's enghlitement and Holocousts and the Gulag, nazis and bolshevics were pawns of iluminatis BTW. We replaced the ecucated and gifted Jewish peple whose only "guilt" was desire to live apart from all nations with unwashed pisslamic hordes. Europe and the whole west including US and Israel to be fair; is rotting golem with dead soul.

you're right: There is no such thing as guilt in the desire to live apart. but the media-brainwash-industry makes all believe you're guilty of RACISM....
RACISM is the cause of a lot of trouble in multi-racial countries, shouldn't a real anti-racist advocate the "desire to live apart'?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 01:50:49 AM »

you're right: There is no such thing as guilt in the desire to live apart. but the media-brainwash-industry makes all believe you're guilty of RACISM....
RACISM is the cause of a lot of trouble in multi-racial countries, shouldn't a real anti-racist advocate the "desire to live apart'?

The word "rascism" is a bludeoning instrument the left use to quell opposition, much like the medievel church used the word "heretic".

It's effective, too.

The majority of ordinary people (not politicians and elitists) in Europe, Israel, The USA and Australia WANT to get rid of muslims and turd world immigrants some how. The ONE stumbling block? Fear of being labled as "rascist".

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 03:05:14 AM »
Fear of being labled as "rascist".

I couldn't agree more Newman. The Middle Ages are coming back.