Author Topic: UN Complicity In Islamic Jihad Against Serbs  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
UN Complicity In Islamic Jihad Against Serbs
« on: September 14, 2007, 04:32:50 PM »
The video you are watching shows footage of Arab Muslim Mujahideen (Odred El Mudzahidin) being brought into Bosnia on UN transports to carry out part of the Islamic war against the non-believers, in this case the Serbs.
Formed under the orders of the Bosnian President Alija Izetbegović, the Mudzahidin, also know as the '7th Muslim brigade' were a unit made up entirely of Muslim Arabs shipped over from the Islamic world to engage in the wider Jihad and to help establish Muslim states within Europe.

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: UN Complicity In Islamic Jihad Against Serbs
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 05:52:30 AM »
The video you are watching shows footage of Arab Muslim Mujahideen (Odred El Mudzahidin) being brought into Bosnia on UN transports to carry out part of the Islamic war against the non-believers, in this case the Serbs.
Formed under the orders of the Bosnian President Alija Izetbegović, the Mudzahidin, also know as the '7th Muslim brigade' were a unit made up entirely of Muslim Arabs shipped over from the Islamic world to engage in the wider Jihad and to help establish Muslim states within Europe.

Yes even for the U.N this is a low point but not hard to belive
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03