Author Topic: What happened to me  (Read 37690 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What happened to me
« on: September 14, 2007, 06:21:12 PM »
This week, I am also involved with a forum that a board member of my co-op started.  The board election is next week and I started a post about which board member should be voted off.  One of them once made a statement that he will throw out all Jewish and elderly residents.  He was elected 5 years ago.  I haven't been kicked out yet, but I told a person who compained that I put his name down and why I hate him.  I put down why and the person called me a "racist" aganist a "good christian" man.  This person also threatened me by posting all over the co-op what I posted.  I said, "go ahead".  I was banned from that forum.  I feel that I need JTF's help in my situation.  Can someone help me?  Please have Jimmy or Chaim answer this post.  Maybe we can have a protest against this person.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What happened to me
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »
Against who Joe? :D
Whats the link to the forum? Why do people get voted off?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 07:03:06 PM »
I meant to say that the election is next month.  About the last 11 years, my Co-op has an election for the board of directors.  At least 3 spots on the 9 person board is up for election, sometimes more if someone quits or dies suddenly.  I person I started the poll is one of 2 people I know is up for re-election this year for 2 of the 5 spots that are open.  The person I wrote about made the comment 11 years ago when he was first on the board.  Most of the people on the board at the time were elderly and Jewish.  He never denied making this comment.  I asked him if it were true, he wanted to know who told me that he said that.  I tried to get the word out, but, there are so many people here who like him that I'm the one who gets attacked when I tell my side of the story.  They never believe me and accouse me of racism.  The person I am complaing about, even made a complaint to the police against me when he accoused me of putting up notices in every building telling what type of person he is.  It worked till 2002 when in his 7th attempt to get elected, he finally did.  He used the sympathy vote because at the time, he worked as a fire marshall in the FDNY.  I need help to spread the word in my co-op from JTF.  If I get help, I could finally have some protection from my fellow JTFers.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »
The blog address for the forum I'm talking about is

http://bigsixtowers.blogspot.com/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 07:17:17 PM »
Big Six towers is the co-op that I live in.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
Can someone from JTF help me organize a protest?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »
I guess no one want to help me with my problem.  There's loyaty for you!!  With all the time I have spent on the forum and website, the least you can do give a little help to a member who is asking for it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »
I guess that JTF only talks big and don't act big.  I believed in the cause of JTF.  Not anymore.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »
I guess that JTF only talks big and don't act big.  I believed in the cause of JTF.  Not anymore.

That's because right now is the Sabbath, and since a very good percentage of our membership is Jewish, they not available right now.  Calm down and be patient.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »
I'm trying to be Hail.  It's just frustrating.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 10:20:55 PM »
I asked my question before my little problem.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 10:23:06 PM »
Hey Yakov, Can you ask him for me on the next Ask JTF?  You can use what I posted first and ask for his opinion?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »
Hey Joe,
I haven't asked a question for this week, and i'm not intending too, i'll copy in paste it for this weeks slot...um..if thats allowed.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
Yes, it's allowed. Just say "I'm posting this on behalf of Joe Gutfeld.".

Yakov, shouldn't you be observing the Sabbath?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:50 PM »
Yes but I'm also not the only Jew on now. I'm not doing official JTF work now but rather just posting. Tell it it to Jabotinsky who posts official threads saying to rate YouTube videos on Shabbat and Yom Tov.

Yeah but I don't keep the legal requirements for Shabbat or the holidays and those threads are intended for the non-Jews on the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
everybody chill out

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »
everybody chill out

Why? There is nothing wrong.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »
Best of luck, Joe.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 09:42:01 PM »
Thank you Sarah. Hey you guys I don't like the fact that you turn my posts into something different that what I originally post.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
Thank you Sarah. Hey you guys I don't like the fact that you turn my posts into something different that what I originally post.

That happens to EVERY post.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 09:52:04 PM »
Well, I don't like it when it comes to my posts.  This is the second one of my posts that my fellow JTFers have chaged the subject.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »
My co-op is trying to shut me up and they are not successful.  And no one here will shut me up.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 10:03:46 PM »
My co-op is trying to shut me up and they are not successful.  And no one here will shut me up.

We're not interested in shutting you up.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »
Sorry, I am just so frustrated over my situation in my co-op.  I am trying to get the truth out about an anti-semite who is currently on the Board of directors of my co-op.  When I do I get threatened and harrassed over it.  I need JTF's help in my situation.  I do hope I get it.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007, 10:43:29 PM »
Sorry, I am just so frustrated over my situation in my co-op.  I am trying to get the truth out about an anti-semite who is currently on the Board of directors of my co-op.  When I do I get threatened and harrassed over it.  I need JTF's help in my situation.  I do hope I get it.

How can we help?

In what city is your co-op?

I guess we can try to make a small demonstration.

Ask Chaim on ASK JTF.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America