Author Topic: What happened to me  (Read 37908 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: What happened to me
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2007, 11:15:22 PM »
Joe, does your building have a managing company?  Would it help to complain to them? 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2007, 12:49:02 PM »
My co-op is in Queens, NY. To answer Lisa's question, my co-op does have a mangement company.  The problem is I have been compaining for years.  They don't act because they are afraid of a lawsuit from the man I have been complaining about.  In 1999, he threatened to sue because he lost the board election after the orginal election was delayed for 6 weeks because we didn't have enough votes to hold it on the orginal date.  He felt that if the election was held on the actual date, he would have won.  He didn't so he hired a lawyer and was in the process of suing.  It was writhdrawn when the co-op threaten to go through eviction procidings if he went through the lawsuit.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
We got many people in NYC.

If you're thinking of making a demonstration I guess you can get some people from JTF to go.

I can.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »
I do hope so.  That's why I asked for help from JTF.  They're better at organizing protests.  I am tired of people supporting the man I have been writing against.  They think that I'm the one who's racist because I write negative things about him.  The board and the management are afraid of a law suit if they act against him.  He's that crazy.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »
I'm sorry but Joe, what is a Co-op?

Yes a protest would unnerve the guy and you may be listened to once and for all. However Joe, you best be careful about the things you say or write against the man because i'm sure he can very well use them against you and twist it in a way that you would be at fault for libelling him.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »
sound advice Sarah.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
A Co-op is short for cooperative.  A group of reasonably priced apartments.  So, far he has used what I said to support a conspairacy against him.  The reason why he got elected in the first place was that he was a fire marshall with the FDNY.  In 2002, on his 7th try of getting on the Board, he used the sympanthy vote of 9/11 to get elected.  What I have written about him is the truth.  He has never denied what he said about the jewish residents.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »
A Co-op is short for cooperative.  A group of reasonably priced apartments.  So, far he has used what I said to support a conspairacy against him.  The reason why he got elected in the first place was that he was a fire marshall with the FDNY.  In 2002, on his 7th try of getting on the Board, he used the sympanthy vote of 9/11 to get elected.  What I have written about him is the truth.  He has never denied what he said about the jewish residents.

Then strike again Joe!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2007, 06:23:10 PM »
With help from you and my fellow JTFers.  God willing.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »
Hey Sarah!!  Have you heard Chaim's response to your post in my behalf?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »
No, its quite late where I am now, I'll listen to it Tomorrow God Willing. Maybe ask Yacov or someone else if you want to know what he said, before listening to it. Or you can fast forward it to your question on realplayer.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
I hope I get more advice on my problem.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 07:37:09 PM »
I hope that my fellow JTFers flood the Big Six Towers forum with their views of this outrage.  There is a link to the fourm at

http://bigsixtowers.blogspot.com/

Please make comments on my behalf.  I would really appreicate it.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 07:40:50 PM »
I hope that my fellow JTFers flood the Big Six Towers forum with their views of this outrage.  There is a link to the fourm at

Please make comments on my behalf.  I would really appreicate it.

Who's blog is that? Yours or the other guy?

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »
The person who made the blog is not the one I have been writing about.  He is another member of the board of directors of my co-op.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »
I heard Chaim's answer on Ask Jtf.  I feel if JTF can help by making posts on my co-ops forum in my behalf may help.  Can Jimmy or someone else on my behalf pass along this idea to Chaim on the next Ask JTF show?  Thank you.  I wouldn't ask Chaim if I didn't think it will help.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
What did Chaim answer you?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 07:18:45 PM »
Chaim felt it might cause my problem to get worse.  But if it gets worse, he might be willing to help.  I am hoping that it won't get worse.  The person I have been writing about hasn't thrown out 1 jewish resident yet because he has to have a better reason like if I didn't pay my rent.  I just hope he doesn't get re-elected.  The deadline to throw your name into the hat for the election was yesterday.  I will know how many will run  against him in October.  I will update you all then.  Please flood the blog of my co-op in my defense.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »
I just hope that everything will work out. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 07:25:06 PM »
whats the blog url?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 07:25:29 PM »
Hi Sarah!!  Did you hear Chaim's answer yet?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 07:29:13 PM »
The blog is at

under the title bst shareholders forum.  Please write as many posts as possible to blast the people on it.  Thank you for all your support.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »
Can my fellow JTFers help me in flodding that forum?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:54 PM »
Here is a link directly to the forum: http://bigsixtowers.proboards102.com/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 09:53:20 PM »
Thanks alot you guys!!  Let's get even!!  I know you guys have the power.  I know from this forum.