Author Topic: Hiring Affirmitive Action morons  (Read 6760 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hiring Affirmitive Action morons
« on: August 24, 2006, 12:12:56 AM »
Ever notice jobs that have a high Affirmitive Action idiots the job never gets done?

Example: The post office... You are waiting online to get stamps or a money order and there are post tellers 3 blacks, one Asian and one white.  The Asian and white are both working handeling customers, the 3 blacks huddle in the corner bsing.

Example: How manytimes on the news caught on camera an MTA employee late at night who happens to be black in the subway booth are caught sleeping on the job.  If you do this on your job you are fired.

Example: Again MTA Rodger Tousant the MTA Union president this babboon that held an entire city hostage and cost this city almost a billion dollars for having an illegal strike just about everyone that was on the picket lines were either blacks or hispanic. 

Example:  Con Edison screw up in parts of Queens last month during a black out that some how by having morons had this black out lasting for over a week with people having no power at all.

How come when whites are on the job the job gets done?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Hiring Affirmitive Action morons
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 12:49:20 AM »
you know, we got the same problem here with arabs in Israel. negligence and laziness is the definition for most arab workers here.
*for example- my father's boss, who happens to be christian arab from nazareth, the dude's a "mechanical engineer" so called, "finished" my university (the Technion, and by the way i also study this field of engineering). now, the guy is an imposter, and poorly does his job and my dad actually gets often paid for finding his mistakes.

*another example- arab garage workers- got my car to a garage to fix a leaking air conditioner. the arab "mechanic" takes a look and then asks me in confusion:"but what causes it??" yeah i know what causes it, thats why i gave you the car to look and pay you for something i already know. and no, the leak wasnt fixed.

however, i must say there are many cases i know in which Jews (most the cases i know relate to the morrocan Jews somehow) dont do their job either.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:58 AM »
another example- arab garage workers- got my car to a garage to fix a leaking air conditioner. the arab "mechanic" takes a look and then asks me in confusion:"but what causes it??" yeah i know what causes it, thats why i gave you the car to look and pay you for something i already know.

LOL! That's messed up.

We should start a thread of arab jokes... how many arabs does it take to screw in a light-bulb? None. Arabs just sit in the dark and blame it on the Jews.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 10:26:44 AM »
How come when whites are on the job the job gets done?
Oooo! Oooo! Me-me! Mr. Wolf! I know, I know!
"Because the white man qualifies?"
Do you think it's time to whip out our .45s and start solving the problem at it's root?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 10:44:27 AM »
The katrina victims are complaining about the response from fema. The fema, on the ground workers are mostly black and latino. It is another do nothing job for completely unemployable creatures. The irs, post office, subway system, the 911 lines, all civil service workers are a haven for the primitives. The teachers union is full of these affrimative action nitwits. There is no end to this. Just wait till the fire dept. hits 'critcal mass' with these affrimative action idiots. Do really think that these primitives have the brain power to put a fire out in a chemical factory, I DON'T THINK SO. We are doomed if we let this continue. With the new mix of immigrants that refuse to learn english, how will the arny function, the civil service function (as if it does already), emergency services and who knows what else? We have here a festering 'tower of babel'.

Mecca

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 08:43:43 AM »
Hatred for the two Jamaicas. If you want to get harrassed,ripped off witness illigitemacy,pedophilia,rape probably incest
 illiterate idiots and a kaotic dump visit Jamaica, WI, Jamaica, NY or any other schwartze place that has the plurality(majority).

They are not responciable for their simian ( primitive skulls) like appearence and low I.Q.
But, they are accountable for their behavior.

Having an attitude because their black is understandable.However, for no real reason is inexcusable.
P.S.
I think hispanics are worse.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 08:56:19 AM »
Why anyone would vacation on the Island of Jamaica  with rampent crime and unrest is beyond me. There are many nice islands in the Dutch west Indies however even there safety is questionable because of the recent publicity of tourists disappearing. Bermuda and the American Virgin Islands I am led to believe are expensive however much safer.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 10:34:05 AM »
Everywhere around the world not just in Africa (by the way the africa series on the jtf site is absolutly fantastic) But anyways, look at the crap hole called Haiti, or Jamaica.  Look at places where they still live in Papua New Guinea.  And blacks in this country seem to hold on strong to primitive roots by acting primitive.  And look in certain areas around the city where is ghetto out.  They all look alike,  corner stores after corner stores where in the back they buy their drugs and guns to kill innocent people and police officers.  The few chicken fast food places.  A pawn shop where the drunk bum lives most of the day and shooting dope in their veins.  The black heavy mama with the 10 kids all from diffrent fathers and is pushing over 300 lbs and they say welfare don't pay enough.  And then companies hire these mutants to actually hold positition for their color not cause of job qualification and taking employment away from well qualified people who do want to work and hand it over to lazy bums.

Now I ask you does this picture look like someone that seems qualified??

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

yephora

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 09:11:57 PM »
Chaim tells funny stories about his Post Office experiences complete with spot-on baboon vocal impressions. I love it when he digresses into telling of his everyday run-ins with these incompetent morons. With all due sympathies they are hilarious!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 10:45:04 PM »
yephora its so true Its a riot.  My favorite was when he told about the bank on Queens Blvd. I believe supposedly the bank manager was changed and they had a new black manager who refused to put out pens since customers might steal them. Also another time he was having computer problems and the black repair man loused up his computer system and broke the front porch on his house. Both shows were to funny for words. I only wish I was able to see the programs on TV. I have to settle for the audio.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 12:54:33 AM »
Why anyone would vacation on the Island of Jamaica  with rampent crime and unrest is beyond me.

It's a top tourist reason for white women from Britain and the U.S., who go there to procure sex from black guys.

The white women pay the black guys for the luxury.

This is attention they never lavished on their husbands and children back home, so I guess some 'people' consider blacks to be rather special.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 05:30:13 PM »
iight who next??
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!