Author Topic: The Albanian Brooklyn connection  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
The Albanian Brooklyn connection
« on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
Documentary about how albanians from Brooklyn New York are smuggling weapons from the USA to Kosovo and Metohija via Albania.It also shows that former president Clinton administration officials such as Richard Holbrooke and former presidential candidate and NATO supreme commander gen.Wesley Clark,support terrorist KLA and independence of Kosovo.

For more information on this film see :
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/julia/gorin071805.php3

Shame on you USA and shame on you Americans for letting this to happen to Serbia who always was your ally!
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
Re: The Albanian Brooklyn connection
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 06:12:27 PM »
Documentary about how albanians from Brooklyn New York are smuggling weapons from the USA to Kosovo and Metohija via Albania.It also shows that former president Clinton administration officials such as Richard Holbrooke and former presidential candidate and NATO supreme commander gen.Wesley Clark,support terrorist KLA and independence of Kosovo.

For more information on this film see :
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/julia/gorin071805.php3

Shame on you USA and shame on you Americans for letting this to happen to Serbia who always was your ally!
I have a lot of Albanian men working with me where I work. I should be careful!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: The Albanian Brooklyn connection
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »
I wached this movie before...I thought that it was taken out of google videos...thanks...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,