Author Topic: "Trump presidency will bring the Moshiach within weeks"  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
"Trump presidency will bring the Moshiach within weeks"
« on: August 19, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »
Clip of R.Mizrachi on how a Clinton victory delays the coming of Moshaich by years, whilst a Trump victory means it would come within weeks of the January inauguration!

Other rabbis have pointed out that although Trump is an Xtian, he may be connected to the Geulah and that his name דונלד טראמפ has the gematria of 424 the same as משיח
בן דוד

This is totally against EVERYTHING that brave little Chaim has fought against might and main for the last year. Now at 60, we are concerned for Chaim.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:47:43 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Trump presidency will bring the Moshiach"
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
Oh please,  he's getting carried away.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 10:45:31 AM »
Clip of R.Mizrachi on how a Clinton victory delays the coming of Moshaich by years, whilst a Trump victory means it would come within weeks

This is totally against EVERYTHING that brave little Chaim has fought against might and main for the last year. Now at 60, we are concerned for Chaim.

Lol your nurses should be concerned you haven't taken your meds...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 11:44:05 AM »

Are you trying to compare him to "Little Marco", a name your idol uses?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »
Watch the whole lecture so you see the context, and get back to me.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Trump presidency will bring the Moshiach within weeks"
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 12:23:54 PM »
I was listening to the rabbi's shiur on devarim last night.  This is what he basically summed up:

We are in a time of redemption.  Gd has His plan on how it will be and it is predicted that it will be the Ishmaelites (Arabs)..muslims or not that they will get things started.  Look at all the right wing Israeli politicians..with the exception of rabbi kahane, Sharon and gush katif and bibi who were once right wing..look at lieberman.  Whether it is Trump or Hillary, Gd will have His way to bring the redemption as mentioned in the Bible.

I agree and disagree. I don't disagree with how Gd might bring about the redemption and messiah.  But who's to say that it isn't in our power to try to stop the disaster that brings redemption and do the right thing so that it comes with no disaster?  I would rather try and fail instead of hope for the disaster to bring the redemption.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Trump presidency will bring the Moshiach within weeks"
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 05:03:32 PM »
I was listening to the rabbi's shiur on devarim last night.  This is what he basically summed up:

We are in a time of redemption.  Gd has His plan on how it will be and it is predicted that it will be the Ishmaelites (Arabs)..muslims or not that they will get things started.  Look at all the right wing Israeli politicians..with the exception of rabbi kahane, Sharon and gush katif and bibi who were once right wing..look at lieberman.  Whether it is Trump or Hillary, Gd will have His way to bring the redemption as mentioned in the Bible.

I agree and disagree. I don't disagree with how Gd might bring about the redemption and messiah.  But who's to say that it isn't in our power to try to stop the disaster that brings redemption and do the right thing so that it comes with no disaster?  I would rather try and fail instead of hope for the disaster to bring the redemption.

Because if we don't do anything about it we have to watch it happen. With Torah, you get to know, and that's a blessing or a curse depending on what you do with it. G-d willing we or someone else figures out a way to save people or else G-d forbid, disaster will loom like a fly in front of your face until it strikes. Still, I read a verse in Jeremiah where Hashem says something like "Has a man ever given birth? Then why are you holding your hips and why is your face turning white [over all these apocalyptic events]? When did I give you an elevation where I didn't give you a descent first?", the first part the commentary was "why are you acting all worried", and the second part was proofs starting with Egypt. So by that it seems it's coming... I guess that's more in response to the newspapers declaring they're shocked, and G-d gets the best and the coolest lines for it, and so B"H they should be shocked at good Jews and their arrogant Torah government and shocking refusal to die.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge