Author Topic: Very Moronic Black Muslim On Hannity and Colms  (Read 15474 times)

admin

Very Moronic Black Muslim On Hannity and Colms
« on: September 15, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »

I think he's a real Muslim though and not from Farakhan's "Nation of Islam".

Erica

Re: Very Moronic Black Muslim On Hannity and Colms
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 03:57:28 AM »

I think he's a real Muslim though and not from Farakhan's "Nation of Islam".

That 'thing' made me want to strangle him. Truely.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »
This is what true black muslim 'scholars' are all about. This thing should be sterilzed and shipped out of this country. When the dutch first brought this black plaque to this land, it was the beginning of the end. It is now too late to take any kind of action that would reverse this trend. Hopefully when the race war between the blacks and hispanics take place, we then can cleanse this country of the remaining survivors. I am so sick and tired of these minorities complaning and destroying what is left of a once great country. If drastic action is not taken soon we will be all doomed. Complete separation of the races seems to be the only solution to this problem.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »
This is what true black muslim 'scholars' are all about. This thing should be sterilzed and shipped out of this country. When the dutch first brought this black plaque to this land, it was the beginning of the end. It is now too late to take any kind of action that would reverse this trend. Hopefully when the race war between the blacks and hispanics take place, we then can cleanse this country of the remaining survivors. I am so sick and tired of these minorities complaning and destroying what is left of a once great country. If drastic action is not taken soon we will be all doomed. Complete separation of the races seems to be the only solution to this problem.
Hitler wanted an all white society and look what he did. also white supremacy is not taught in the Torah.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 10:50:14 AM »
white supremacy is not taught in the Torah.

We don't speak of white superiority here at JTF, only of black inferiority.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 02:40:15 PM »
What would the liberals do without a nut job like hitler. The liberal whole way of life revolves around hitler, they are obsessed with this creep. Every other word out of their mouth is 'you sound like hitler'. To be honest with you, I try not to think of that animal at all, but is seems all the liberals want to talk about is hitler. Give it a rest and take a black to McDonalds.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 03:53:49 PM »
What would the liberals do without a nut job like hitler. The liberal whole way of life revolves around hitler, they are obsessed with this creep. Every other word out of their mouth is 'you sound like hitler'. To be honest with you, I try not to think of that animal at all, but is seems all the liberals want to talk about is hitler. Give it a rest and take a black to McDonalds.
You must not be Jewish to have said that. the fact is the white race has been the Jewish people biggest enemy. six million Jews murdered by the white race the Nazis. the pogams in Russia the raping of Jews and the Murders the white race. etc. the white race has done more harm and will continue to do more harm to the Jewish people then the blacks or hispanics.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 04:37:39 PM »
The nazis are not a race they were a satanic political party. As far as I am concerned the nazis can join there black and hispanic friends in jungle land. Ta ta for now.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »
Pond scum is what that animal is.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
The nazis are not a race they were a satanic political party. As far as I am concerned the nazis can join there black and hispanic friends in jungle land. Ta ta for now.
you are a two time looser, you lost the civil war, you lost in world war two when Nazi Germany MEMBERS OF THE WHITE RACE! was defeated. you were defeated in the south in the USA, HEY that makes you a three time lossier. the fact is  G-d was not please with you so so G-D took you down. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:57:42 PM by Rivera »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »
Rivera repudiates:  "...you are a two time looser, you lost the civil war,..."

As a true Son of The South, I strongly reject your allegation, as well as the alligator!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »
A bus driver is conducting a tour of famous Civil War battle sites. “Here,” he points out at one spot, “is where the Southern troops routed a whole regiment of Yankees.

Over there, the Rebs wiped out a whole platoon of Yanks. Down about a mile, there's
another valley where we captured a thousand Union soldiers.”

A tourist says, “Didn't the North ever win a battle?”

“Yes, ma'am. But not while I'm driving this bus.”

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 06:31:46 PM »
Revera, why are you always starting fights for?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
Wow is the is best and brightest that the black muslim community can get to represent them...he is NOT well spoken, and certainly didnt strike me as someone who had even gotten past the 7th grade :laugh:

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »
A bus driver is conducting a tour of famous Civil War battle sites. “Here,” he points out at one spot, “is where the Southern troops routed a whole regiment of Yankees.

Over there, the Rebs wiped out a whole platoon of Yanks. Down about a mile, there's
another valley where we captured a thousand Union soldiers.”

A tourist says, “Didn't the North ever win a battle?”

“Yes, ma'am. But not while I'm driving this bus.”

Hashem defeats evil   sooner or later, evil white raceist who rape, murdered, black people only because they were black, in the south caught G-Ds attention. the non-Jewish members of this site who are raceist do not fool me. You are no friend of Israel. That hate you have in your heart will one day be turn towards Jewish people.  You May Have fool most of the Jewish people on this site but you do not fool me.  

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 06:56:44 PM »
You May Have fool most of the Jewish people on this site but you do not fool me.

Fooling anyone on this forum has never been my intent. I support the Jewish people around the planet. I have been attacked by Christians, Jews, Athiests and have recieved death threats over the years on paltalk and the internet by muslims. Best of wishes to you and your family.

Jeff

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »
Hashem defeats evil   sooner or later, evil white raceist who rape, murdered, black people only because they were black, in the south caught G-Ds attention. the non-Jewish members of this site who are raceist do not fool me. You are no friend of Israel. That hate you have in your heart will one day be turn towards Jewish people.  You May Have fool most of the Jewish people on this site but you do not fool me.  
There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 07:06:15 PM »
the non-Jewish members of this site who are raceist do not fool me.
That would be me, a Non Jew. Rivera, since you have called me a racist, what race am I against ?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 07:10:36 PM »
Wow is the is best and brightest that the black muslim community can get to represent them...he is NOT well spoken, and certainly didnt strike me as someone who had even gotten past the 7th grade :laugh:
kellymaureen I am quessing that is a Irish name. did you know that the Irish TERROIEST GROUP THE IRA train HAMAS? the Hamas leaders said they learned a lot from them. were you a supporter of the IRA?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 07:11:40 PM »
Rivera ,

What race am I against ? You have labeled me as a racist , please respond sir ?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »
That would be me, a Non Jew. Rivera, since you have called me a racist, what race am I against ?
I said to the non-jewish racist. if you are not a racist why are you offended ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »
I said to the non-jewish racist. if you are not a racist why are you offended ?

You have not answered my question sir, you responded with a question. What race am I against ?

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 07:20:18 PM »
Ha ha you ASSUME alot because of a name, my mother just happened to like the name, I was almost Sophia Giada after my fathers Italian mother, guess that would have made me what...mafia ::)  My grandparents are Polish, British and Italian...no Irish at all and although I identify with those parts of me I am AMERICAN first.  I am also not Catholic or Protestant so that battle has nothing to do with me.  I am anti islam no matter what color they are...and yes I think that white muslims are in particular very vile because they CHOSE to be muslim knowing what they were getting into, and having the opportunity to read and understand the teachings of a pedophile warlord, STILL chose it.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »
I think that white muslims are in particular very vile because they CHOSE to be muslim knowing what they were getting into, and having the opportunity to read and understand the teachings of a pedophile warlord, STILL chose it.

INDEED!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007, 07:23:56 PM »
and NO i do not support ANY muslim group in ANY way, if the mods on this forum felt that I did, I would have been banned by now, are you suggesting that the mods arent astute enough to figure out who is BSing here ;)