Author Topic: Schvartza cooking class.  (Read 2990 times)

newman

Schvartza cooking class.
« on: September 19, 2007, 04:24:57 AM »

newman

Re: Schvartza cooking class.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 04:33:32 AM »
WOW! What was that? I thought the clip was about an actual cooking show...shows how gullible I am! :laugh:
Oh Newman, you are a pleasure to have on this forum.
'Gullible'...my foot!

Nothing gets past you.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »
LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:41:59 PM »
Do they serve French Fries with mayonaise?

What is this french fries with mayonnaise? Who eats that?

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »

"Braziiiilllia. mmm hmm"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »

It's a reference to one of Chaim's stories about two obese black women eating a giant bucket of fries with mayonnaise, but of course you wouldn't know that because you never listen to ASKJTF.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 09:00:34 PM »

It's a reference to one of Chaim's stories about two obese black women eating a giant bucket of fries with mayonnaise, but of course you wouldn't know that because you never listen to ASKJTF.   ;)

Speaking of, the video "Chaim Ben Pesach vs. Cleopatra Jefferson mmm-hmmmm" is missing on YouTube. I think it was deleted by Allen-T along with the whole Take Back America shows that he as SamanthaTheCat had used to upload to YouTube at that time. It's a classical. We should somehow bring it back to the net if possible. Did someone occasionally download it and save it on his computer, and can upload it to YouTube again?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 09:05:05 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 09:07:42 PM »

That was a YouTube video from the QPTV show, not Ask JTF.

Correct. And that's the one I was referring to.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »

Oh, well regardless, my point was that Erica never watches or listens to any of the JTF material.

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 10:21:23 AM »

Oh, well regardless, my point was that Erica never watches or listens to any of the JTF material.
I'm not required to do so. All I'm saying is that the thought of french fries and mayonnaise together is disgusting.