Author Topic: Re: Kach v. US Department of State  (Read 3057 times)

El Cabong!

Re: Kach v. US Department of State
« on: October 17, 2006, 08:51:48 PM »
I just stumbled on to this interesting article about the Kach group and the JDL, Kahanists and other groups actively reacting to muslim violence in Israel and America. All those familiar with this subject please tell me what you think of this article and the indictment by the U.S of this as a terrorist organization, a label that seems to be thrown around lately except at those who most deserve it.

Excerpt:

Revava’s current campaign is to “reclaim the Temple Mount” (occupied by Israel in the 1967 war) from Muslim stewardship, with the eventual aim of destroying the mosques there and building a third temple. Revava is one sponsor of a planned series of marches beginning on August 9 to the Haram al Sharif (or Temple Mount). According to Ha’aretz, organizers claim the “parades will take place at night with torches, a cart bearing a model of the altar, sheep, cohanim (priests), temple tools, and related items.” The announcement of the plan of action elicited comments on Kahane forums such as “There will be enough people in Jerusalem that day for a determined group of people to bring chaos and destractions to the old city and G-D willling destroy the Mosque that desecrates our Torah and G-D.”(sic) and further “the only hope is maybe for a well organized small group,cell to get a missle or something to blow up the Mosque and start the final war in earnest.”(sic)

https://israel.indymedia.org/newswire/display/5318/index.php

El Cabong!

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:46:11 PM »
Is there anyone at all withthe knowledge to explain to me what this article is about and if any of it is true or just plain old propaganda. I'd really appreciate someone's opinion.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 09:03:38 AM »
The excerpt reads as follows:  "...accordinig to Ha'aretz, ....".

Ha'aretz is a despicable leftist, Marxist, Internationist, Globalist, newspaper which quite literally makes up lies & slanders anyone who disagrees with their plan for Jewish annihilation and Israel's self-suicide.

Believe the exact opposite of whatever Ha'aretz presents as news.

The ownership, editorial board, and writers of Ha'aretz should all be tried for treason against the Jewish People.

The words above are the nicest things I have to say about Ha'aretz.

MassuhDGoodName

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »
Thank you, MassuhDGoodName.