Author Topic: 2 Chareidi Kabbalists Issue their predictions for the US Elections for President  (Read 2467 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer

This Hebrew article claims 2 Kabbalists one of them named  Rabbi Roni HaCohen of Gan Yavneh that Trump is going to win.
The article claims the above mentioned Rabbi predicted in the past that Gilad Arden would come out first in the Likud Party list, that David Bitan would get spot 16 on the list and that Yosi Becher would win the race for mayor of Bat Yam by a small margin and that his predictions came true.
It is claimed that over a half a year ago he said Trump would win and that 2 months ago he departed from his normal custom not to leave the land of Israel and travelled to the USA to meet the Republican candidate in a meeting which was filmed.
http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/424737
חד המקובלים הוא הרב רוני הכהן מגן יבנה, שניבא בעבר שגלעד ארדן יכבוש את המקום הראשון בפריימריז של הליכוד, שדוד ביטן יתברג במקום ה־16 ושיוסי בכר ינצח בבחירות לראשות עיריית בת ים בפער קטן - ותחזיותיו אכן התממשו. כבר לפני חצי שנה ניבא הכהן כי טראמפ הולך לנצח את הבחירות ואנשיו מספרים כי לפני כחודשיים הוא אף חרג ממנהגו שלא לצאת מהארץ ונסע לארה"ב כדי להיפגש עם המועמד הרפובליקני, פגישה שלטענתם מתועדת אך מבקשים שלא לפרט עליה.

My question when does a person's track record for picking the winners in politics indicate - knowledge given from above and when do we say it is just clever political analysis?
Could anyone provide an impartial rule?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This Hebrew article claims 2 Kabbalists one of them named  Rabbi Roni HaCohen of Gan Yavneh that Trump is going to win.
The article claims the above mentioned Rabbi predicted in the past that Gilad Arden would come out first in the Likud Party list, that David Bitan would get spot 16 on the list and that Yosi Becher would win the race for mayor of Bat Yam by a small margin and that his predictions came true.
It is claimed that over a half a year ago he said Trump would win and that 2 months ago he departed from his normal custom not to leave the land of Israel and travelled to the USA to meet the Republican candidate in a meeting which was filmed.
My question when does a person's track record for picking the winners in politics indicate - knowledge given from above and when do we say it is just clever political analysis?

Interestingly,  a related opposite outcome was predicted earlier this year. 

Bible Code Predicts Clinton Win

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/67210/bible-code-predicts-clinton-win/#WwsBf1sEheIvD7mx.97
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Rabbi Glazerson says the Bible codes predict Trump wins
https://www.youtube.com/embed/3OyopgFcv10

I do not know on the basis of what data the opposite was claimed although I heard it before.
Maybe the other code investigator got fooled by the results for Bill Clinton who indeed was elected President.
I'm guessing!

The truth of the matter is that I believe we currently are still lacking basic information on how Biblical codes work to use them to predict the future in a reliable way.

In any case whatever the results will be this coming Tuesday. It is other people who are going to get the credit or take the blame for their predictions.
I'm just reporting what I saw on the internet.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They don't have any methodical prediction system, they simply guess and invoke the name of kabalah (aka Jewdoo) to gain some publicity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

I predict trump will win.   Can I also be called kabbalist?

There are 2 people with reasonable chance of winning so it's 50 50 odds of being right.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I give hillary over 70% odds to win.
I predict trump will win.   Can I also be called kabbalist?

There are 2 people with reasonable chance of winning so it's 50 50 odds of being right.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
In light of the election results, I think I was right to advise Chaim to ignore the US elections and focus on helping Israel instead of running a NeverTrump campaign.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Trump wins.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hillary may have gone amok and not accepting the results.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220110
Kabbalist fasted 3 days to prevent Clinton win

Kabbalist fasted 3 days to prevent 'Amalek' Clinton from winning election, compares Trump to Cyrus the Great.
Well-known kabbalist Rabbi Dov Kook of Tiberias fasted for three days before Tuesday's US Presidential elections, the haredi news site Kikar Hashabbat reported.

Rabbi Kook's prayers were answered when Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton lost to Republican candidate Donald Trump. Rabbi Kook's son-in-law, Rabbi Rafael Kook, explained to Kikar Hashabbat why it was so important that Clinton, whom he referred to as "Amalek," lose and that Trump win.

He said that this election was an important step in the process of the redemption of the Jewish people and the world, just as the Six Day War was. He compared Trump to the ancient king of Persia, Cyrus the Great, who is remembered for allowing the Jewish people to return to the land of Israel and rebuild the Holy Temple after the Babylonian exile.

Rabbi Kook believes that Trump will be more pro-Israel than President Obama has been or Clinton would have been and will allow Israel to build in Jewish communities in which President Obama demanded Israel freeze construction.
Just reporting the news. Not making predictions/

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi Dov Kook has prayed and fasted wishing for Trump to win, he didn't prophesied anything. It is allot more respectable than pretending one can foretell the future. I hope he also prayed that Trump would live up to his expectations regarding being "pro Israel".
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220110Just reporting the news. Not making predictions/