Author Topic: Is this the first time JTF was wrong on a prediction?  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this the first time JTF was wrong on a prediction?
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:57:19 PM »
JTF is usually right when predicting an event. Is the fact that Trump won the first time JTF's prediction did not come true? Of course JTF also predicted what would happen once he came into office if he did win which is separate from predicting the winner of the election.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is this the first time JTF was wrong on a prediction?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:08:49 PM »
The last video that Chaim did, he was actually predicting it would be a close race. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
JTF is usually right when predicting an event. Is the fact that Trump won the first time JTF's prediction did not come true? Of course JTF also predicted what would happen once he came into office if he did win which is separate from predicting the winner of the election.
Are you trying to convince the gullible and lull the suspicious here? Why not just drop it.. Predicting election outcomes here in the U.S is not one of our movements better traits... As far as what will happen once Trump gets into office according to JTF Trump would never see office... Let's just calm down a bit and give the man a chance... Possibly the first 100 days or even after his first big blunder... Then you can take the gloves off... Personally I see him trying to do some good things... If not he will be tossed out after 4 years... No question about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 12:10:58 PM »
Though the circumstances of the 2016 election changed Chaim's prediction from 2008,  back then I recall him saying something along the lines on an ' Ask JTF'  program or video that Hillary Clinton wouldn't become President of the United States because it was a divine punishment.   Through the entire 2016 campaign,  this is something stuck with me.   Even if Clinton won the election,  my gut feeling was she would never end up serving as President,  in part because of what Chaim expressed in 2008.   That commentary back had substance.   Unfortunately,  I have absolutely no clue which program or video it was from.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:10:24 PM »
Chaim never said Trump would ABSOLUTELY lose.. All he has every said was that he will MOST LIKELY lose. 

Chaim nor any of us are prophets.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 02:20:07 PM »
Trump was getting defeated from the day one. He won only on the last day.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »
Chaim didn't support anyone for the election.  Just that whoever won will be a diaster for the US.  Usually when Chaim endorsed someone, like Ted Cruz, they usually lose.  I was rooting for Cruz to win.  But, it just didn't work out compared to the publicy hound Trump is.  I feel that Chaim should go back to the ask JTF shows since the election is finally over.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 04:34:12 PM »
I want Chaim to go back to his Ask JTF program.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 05:18:44 PM »
We were wrong about Trump being able to win. It is absolutely by no means demonstrated that we were wrong about everything else (that other Republicans would have outperformed him, that he will be a disastrous president, etc.).

Everyone, just cool it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 07:26:37 PM »
Chaim never said Trump would ABSOLUTELY lose.. All he has every said was that he will MOST LIKELY lose. 

No one has to be a prophet to see that the thousands and thousands of people attending the Trump rallies was going to amount to a win in the end... This election win was in the bag for some time... My only uneasiness was the fact that Democrats hock the election process with dirty tricks such as having the dead, illegals, and people of color voting multiple times... Chaim said enough to be on the wrong side of the issue... Early on I expressed the idea of going easy because the outcome was going to be not what JTF was pushing for... My prediction for Trump is that he is going to do quite well... I think he was able to shake up the political bird cage enough that we may actually see so meaningful work come out of Washington over the next few years... As I said yesterday lets just let the Trump bashing issue drop because it does the JTF movement no good going foward

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 07:37:25 PM »
We were wrong about Trump being able to win. It is absolutely by no means demonstrated that we were wrong about everything else (that other Republicans would have outperformed him, that he will be a disastrous president, etc.).

Everyone, just cool it.
Would you be saying cool it if Trump lost? :::D Stupidity has it's price... It's not easy forgetting that a movement that bashed Clintons brains in for years was giving her clandestine support... It was JTF's position that Trump was the weakest candidate... I would be cautious of predicting what Trumps presidency will be like... Even your "Great Ted Cruz'' has jumped on the Trump bandwagon  :::D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »
You gotta hand it to CJD.  He was right about trump  having a great chance to win.  And sure enough, it happened.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 11:27:10 PM »
Even your "Great Ted Cruz'' has jumped on the Trump bandwagon  :::D
I like Cruz, I don't pray to him each night the way you do your orange Stalin. I have differences of opinions with him, and Chaim.

I look to nobody as infallible. You should learn to have this outlook as well.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 11:51:25 PM »
VERY few people thought trump actually had a chance.... even his followers.   I dont think its fair to single out JTF on this.  I didnt think he had a chance either... until maybe the last month... but I still thought it was unlikely.  I am honestly still in shock over this.

I gotta give 'cjd' credit for predicting this.   There was a statistician on Fox who predicted it last year, and he did one of those online bets..... and made millions.   He was smiling from ear to ear.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 03:09:28 AM »
I like Cruz, I don't pray to him each night the way you do your orange Stalin. I have differences of opinions with him, and Chaim.

I look to nobody as infallible. You should learn to have this outlook as well.
Honestly you make it sound like we have some sort of personal relationship here  :::D How in the world do you know who I pray to each night... The only human in the world that has an infallibility clause is the pope and I am not so sure I even agree with that... I am not expecting Trump to be infallible I am just expecting him to do the best he can...  Grow up and hope for the best... Or go out to a anti Trump protest with the rest of the crazed liberals and possibly get arrested... :laugh: Jail might be and interesting adventure for you :o

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 04:04:13 PM »
I am enjoying the fact that the liberal Hollywood phonies are all crying over the fact that they have to move to Canada.  If I was Trump, I'll kick them all out.  Who needs them anyway.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 07:00:27 PM »
Trump was getting defeated from the day one. He won only on the last day.

I wouldn't really say that.  I knew Trump was going to win due to the weak campaign that Hillary was running.  Why would you only campaign in 38 states especially if your opponent campaigned in all 50?  Course unlike other Republican voters I know, I didn't even vote for the guy.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »

An year ahead of the huge calamity, Chaim has clearly predicted the devastating Tsunami in Japan. Surely some prophetic effect.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 04:26:17 PM »
I wouldn't really say that.  I knew Trump was going to win due to the weak campaign that Hillary was running.  Why would you only campaign in 38 states especially if your opponent campaigned in all 50?  Course unlike other Republican voters I know, I didn't even vote for the guy.

Actually democratic propaganda on the surface was so wide and intensive that the observers felt that a joker like Trump can not win against them. Trump proved himself to be much more of a real businessman than a joker.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2018, 10:52:28 PM »

I think Hitlery didn't campaign, because she can barely stand for more than a few minutes.  Like everyone else, I didn't think trump could win, until about the last month or so.

By the way, Ben Shapiro, (a big never-trumper early-on) just flipped.  I think that's the last of the actual conservatives.

As of now, the remnants of the "Never Trump" conservative movement (ie Mccain & company) are nothing like the original Never-Trumpers, that had good justifications.  The ones that are left are almost entirely openly supporting democrats, liberal causes, and are openly plotting against any conservative supreme court pick.  There are a couple exceptions, but 95% have basically just morphed into democrats.

So in this respect, I think that the Never-Trumper movement is a good thing... kinda cathartic.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 03:33:20 PM »
I agree that Chaim does not have the best track record in endorsing a canindate for an election.  Chaim endorsed Mike Huckabee for years and he never won.  Two years ago, Chaim wanted Ted Cruz in the White House, well we all know what happened there.  I like Ted Cruz as well, but he doesn't have the personallity that Trump has in insulting people and saying what Trump likes to do to women.  That's why Trump won over Ted Cruz. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 09:41:00 PM »
I agree that Chaim does not have the best track record in endorsing a canindate for an election.  Chaim endorsed Mike Huckabee for years and he never won.  Two years ago, Chaim wanted Ted Cruz in the White House, well we all know what happened there.  I like Ted Cruz as well, but he doesn't have the personallity that Trump has in insulting people and saying what Trump likes to do to women.  That's why Trump won over Ted Cruz.

Chaim has a good track record on predictions. Predictions are different than endorsements. Chaim wishes his predictions wouldn't come true and that those he endorses would win. Chaim always picks the most Right Wing choice but he knows the others are more likely to win because the Establishment candidates have all the advantages.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 12:02:00 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 10:56:02 AM »

Chaim has a good track record on predictions. Predictions are different endorsements. Chaim wishes his predictions wouldn't come true and that those he endorses would win. Chaim always picks the most Right Wing choice but he knows the others are more likely to win because the Establishment candidates have all the advantages.

You are correct.

In the world of today, the most righteous are least likely to win but the candidate of Chaim has to be the most righteous. So the paradox of Prophecy Vs Wish gets created.