Author Topic: Nazi Muslims  (Read 4034 times)

fake plastic trees

Nazi Muslims
« on: October 18, 2006, 12:11:50 PM »
Just to clear it up, what is the difference between your claims that all muslims are nazis and your quotes that all muslims must die?

I am here as a learner, I want to be convinced. People of JTF, do your best, I have faith in you!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 12:19:54 PM »
Who said all muslims must die?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 12:21:09 PM »
Who said all muslims must die?
I've never said it.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 12:46:09 PM »
This has been what I have seen in general on the more hard-hitting boards...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
Re:  "...what is the difference between your claims that all muslims are nazis and your quotes that all muslims must die?..."

First, "your" is not identified as to the maker of such claims.

Second, this relegates your interrogative to the status of a "loaded question":  one can not reply to your question without both (a) admitting to have made such claims, and (b) admitting that there is a "difference" between the "claims" in question.

However, Qu'ran expressly commands all Muslims to "Kill Jews wherever you may find them"..."Jews...who are the descendants of pigs and monkeys..."; and numerous other such "holy commands" of pure murderous and genocidal intent.

In addition, Islam commands the entire world be brought under the rule of an authoritarian Caliphate, and must submit to either forced conversion or death (the only exceptions being "people of the book" who may or may not be allowed to live as 2nd rate status and be forced to pay a yearly tax in order to continue living in servitude and less than full citizienship status.

Islam also expressly commands kidnapping, torture, and mutilation both of Muslims and also non-Muslims.

The comparisons to Hitler's Mein Kampf are not identical, but nevertheless share the views that non-believers of both creeds are to be vanquished, exterminated, or allowed to live as slaves under a total world authoritarian order which expressly commands the genocide of all Jews.

As to the idea "all Muslims must die":
this is just a plain statement of scientific fact, without stating at what time or by what means they will all die.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 01:08:01 PM »
Just to clear it up, what is the difference between your claims that all muslims are nazis and your quotes that all muslims must die?

I am here as a learner, I want to be convinced. People of JTF, do your best, I have faith in you!

"All Muslims must die" is not, and never has been JTF's platform.  However, "If one comes to slay you, slay him first." 

Islam is at war with the entire world.  Just look at every Muslim country on earth...Muslims are even killing each other.  When Muslim leaders say that they want to destroy Israel, they aren't lying. 

Compare the huge area of land controlled by Islam to that of tiny Israel, and consider the tremendous Muslim hostility toward that tough little country. 

Now, realizing that all of these Islamic countries want Israel destroyed (and they do), isn't it foolish to be concerned about some adolescent writing things like all, "Muslims must die," when in reality it is the Muslim leaders who are calling for the end of Israel and the Jewish people.

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:23 PM »
Fake Plastic Trees:

Why is it that I lose my internet connection every time that I click on a topic you've posted under?

fake plastic trees

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 01:32:20 PM »
thank you all for your entirely convincing responses...

@ Scriabin i have no idea why your internet connection goes dodgy...  perhaps it doesn't like me  ;D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:39:17 PM by fake plastic trees »