Author Topic: German muslime Abu Bakr Rieger demands to bring the holocaust to a termination  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I. He demands that Muslimes and Germans should together islamize Germany

II. He demands that Germans and Muslimes should together fight against their mainenemy (Jews)

III. He will finish the holocaust together with the muslimes, and he said: "Our fathers were not exhaustive".

But look for yourself:

This video doesn't work, but the internet never forget :D
Look now here:
The Subtitles are very funny: You are a son of a dirty dog etc.

He hold his speech in 1993. He was never sentenced.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 05:13:50 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He looks like a weaselhe became moslem?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

yes he is a convertite and he hates us.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

yes he is a convertite and he hates us.
He is a trouble maker
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
How do i say where is his moslem boyfriend in German :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Well, perhaps he has more in common with Arafat and the top Nazi's butt pirates? 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why did he convert to Islam?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why did he convert to Islam?

Here is the hompage of this nazimuslime. He has a english section. Read some tarqia  ;)
http://www.abubakrrieger.de/page.cgi?key=11

Yes this is the same man, like in the film! When he talks to us he is nice, but when he talks to other muslimes he will turn into "Heinrich Himmler".

To us: Oh, islam is the religion of peace. We are all human beeing ...

To them: We want to kill our main enemy The Jews and all other kufar. Hitler has faild to kill every jew, but we will not fail. No christian and jew can sleep, because he will be in fear from us. Germany must be an islamic state and we will convert every German to islam wauwau argh

Chaim ben Pesach is right again! I have give you the evidence.